A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tim Burton Swap round 6 gallery  (Read 16809 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011 03:34:05 PM »

I love the Chesire bag too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
pookiemccool
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011 07:49:58 PM »

yay! Glad you liked everything! I was a little uncertain how well Batman translated to Black & White but he grew on me! I'm excited to get my package now and see what you felted, hehe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011 07:59:28 PM »

yay! Glad you liked everything! I was a little uncertain how well Batman translated to Black & White but he grew on me! I'm excited to get my package now and see what you felted, hehe!

mm, michael keaton... i always forget he was beetlejuice as well as being the caped crusader. it's like he has a split personality... Smiley

i'm sorry the pictures are so awful. my camera broke and i just have my crappy cell phone camera. (i think i'm going to be getting a cute, tiny camera with my tax refund.) i do love everything. sent the pics to my bf and he was like "wow! nice haul." Cheesy

(edited to add the tiniest teaser pic everrr.)

tee-hee.

there are actually bits of 3 items shown in this.  Wink
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011 08:07:06 PM by prettyrustyrobot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
CraftyWereWolf
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011 03:24:32 AM »

my astonishingly AMAZING goodies from my EPIC partner nmcakemom07

warning: a bit picture heavy!

i was so over joyed to have my package, and was over excited as i unraveled the marvel of it's innards!

this is all my goodies, and than all my extras!!

[except the ones my siblings stole!! which is most of the party favors she sent!]

my AMAZING mini top hat! inspired by Willy Wonka, Ms. Lovette, and Alice in Wonderland!
and than sitting a top my jack [which i got from hot topic a while back adorable no!?]

my card, a lovely photos of Sweeny Todd and ms. Lovette! as well as a shot of Oggie Boogie with Sailor Moon!

two matching Jack Skellington phone charms!!

SO, i automatically told myself i must take some photos of these in epic poses, or something close hehe!

me in my mini hat, drifting into wonderland
<3

im the Bandersnatch beware! ...rawr...
my scarf and arm warmers/glovies inspired by the Bandersnatch!
my favorite beast, 2nd favorite Alice in Wonderland character!

and me "sleepy" in my new comfy shirt!!

The comic reads:
 Box 1
  Sweeny Todd to his shaver blade: "My friend <3"
 Box 2
  Ms. Lovette to Sweeny Todd: "Also i am your friend Mr. Todd! <3"

And than me with my double wrap, Cheshire Eye inspired bracelet, and Corpse Bride [Emily], form fitting t-shirt on!

THANK YOU
times a gazillion!
i adore everything...but...

im going to have to talk you into a personal swap some time so i can get some leg warmers and a hat with some ears to match!!! :3

i love everything so SO so much!! after just a month i feel like you know me to a T!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011 12:57:08 PM »

I'm so glad that you liked everything.  They all look too cute on you!  I had a lot of fun with this package! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
CraftyWereWolf
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011 01:45:05 PM »

haha aww thank you! i do adore them, and im busy at work on your biggest gift and stitching ____ to ____ for you child!!
:]

i hope it being as late as i messaged you is alright!! i would really like to sew up a few extras, wish my little town had better pick in fabrics and such...humph!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011 04:20:43 PM »

Yesterday I was full of smiles and giddiness as I went thru my package I received from Anubisheart!!!!!!
*squeal* I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!! ok enough boasting.....LOL......now onto the pictures......

First up we have some awesome fridge magnets...

Straight from my wist..... a Sally style choker!!!!

Action shot!!!! (fits great Wink)

A wildly awesome picture frame!!!!!!!

I'm at a loss of words to even begin to express how AWESOME this painted picture is!!!! The first shot is
with flash and the second pic is without (but seriously neither one does it justice!!!! IT'S REALLY WICKED
TO LOOK AT IN PERSON!!!!!!!)

Last but not least...... A warm n' cozy snuggie type blankie with the Bat symbol on it!!!!
awwwwww so soft and warm and yes it's cozy!!!!! oohhh and awesome (i think i'm using awesome
too much...... NOPE i'm not cuz it's true!!!!! LOL Tongue)

Close up of the Bat symbol!!! (ooooooh fleecy goodness!!!)

And everything in a nut shell!!!

THANK SOOOOOOO MUCH Anubisheart!!!!! It really brightened my day and I love it all!!
TY TY TY!!!! Can't wait for you to receive!!! Cheesy Cheesy

-GH

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011 05:13:05 PM »

I can not believe the epicness I received!!! I seriously started hyper ventilating as I was going through it I was so excited!!! First off there was mickey mouse confetti all in the box with a letter that I had to read last... onto the epicness!!

This clock was straight from my wist! I love it soo much! And the bag is FABULOUS! Can you guys believe that this was her first time crocheting!?

Then there is this awesomeness of jewelry that is TNBC inspired and I absolutely love!!

These are coasters! what a great idea! I love them! now I need space so I can use them Tongue

Awesome Jack leg/arm warmers! and these awesome keychains! (I need more keys and to stop saying awesome!)

And if this wasnt enough look at all the extras she sent me! I feel like I should of done a lot more!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much Grindhouse Hussy!! You are seriously incredible and totally made my crappy day into a bright one! Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
Radmom
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011 05:35:21 PM »

Wow Nice stuff!!!!

I received from Drag0nMuse. I know she received my package according to tracking, hopefully she will post soon so you all can see.

Anyway, here is what she sent me.

Apron which my daughter has already appropriated it for herself.

Necklace which didn't survive:( So I will have to fix it.

Hairband, cute indeed.

Lastly, a sally T shirt bag

Thanks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kezerb

Sewer/Soaper/Sleeper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011 05:46:25 PM »

Good old 3 pics (my camera) is being a douche as usual. Managed to get this decent picture of some of the goodies Geek sent me. More to come soon when my camera batteries are charged. Saving the best for last Cheesy

There's cupcake cases which give me an excuse to use the cupcake maker I got for xmas Cheesy
A pearl necklace with mad hatter silhouette pendant. Love pearls and it goes with the Alice necklace Cheesy Cheesy
An extra pendant of the white rabbit Cheesy
A charm bracelet which has card suits, a hat, a teapot and cups on <3
And my favourite, the Alice necklace. When I first saw it out of the packaging I was like 'OMG she bought me the necklace I've wanted for ages' then I read the note she included and it said she hand made it from my wist! I couldn't believe it lol It's really a perfect reproduction and just beautiful. I've already worn it to work and gotten lots of compliments on it Cheesy

The 3 bigger items will be photo'd and posted here ASAP Cheesy

ETA:

Finally got more pictures!!

When I got the package I had totally forgot to expect one from the Tim Burton swap and said to mum ' I don't remember ordering anything and I don't want to open it, it feels like a head' Low and behold it was a head!! lol The impulse can beside it is to show how huge Beetlejuice is.

This bag is so pretty in real life, the pictures don't do it justice. I took it to work the same night I received it ^_^. Geek added a zipper inside (I tried to do this but failed Tongue) and stitched a stunning lace overlay at the top.

And lastly this beautiful screen print t-shirt. I must admit I have only realised it while writing this because I was trying to see the image in the grey not the black lol

Love it all and thank you so much Geek

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011 06:00:35 AM by Kezerb » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Micro Bikini
How to Choose a Flattering Bikini Top
How to Choose a Bandeau Bikini
How Not to Look Fat in a Swimsuit
Best Swimwear for Plus-Size Women
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...