A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 111
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap round 67-69 Discussion's Only :)  (Read 53141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Maurer
« Reply #210 on: February 26, 2011 11:08:47 PM »

I can't wait to see the mystery artwork!!  I am sure you are coming up with a masterpiece atsuko!

Okay, I caved and sent in my form for next round but I MUST, MUST, MUST not claim until at least Thursday or Friday of next week.  Unless I bring crafting supplies with me out of town...Hmmmmm

What do you mean caved?  you are telling me to sign up.  Does that mean I caved?  Cheesy
or I caved to your persuasion.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2011 06:44:39 AM »

Woohoooo !! I'll be able to claim in the new round as soon as it's open Smiley

I spent ALL day yesterday moving my craft room out of the laundry room and into the newly vacated bedroom. This was done for 2 reasons....A, I'm getting a dryer today that wouldn't fit in the spot my old one did so I had to move my stuff out of there and B, if the room isn't vacant the kids can't come home and move into it !!

So since I got that huge task out of the way I can claim without feeling guilty !!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2011 06:50:39 AM »

Me too, Dawl, me too!   Cheesy Cheesy 

Lana and I spent most of yesterday making Mimi's art.  I must say that I LOVE how it came out.  Hopefully she'll hate it and send it back to me.  Smiley Lana figured out the color matches while I worked on the shape combos.  We had fun!!  Smiley

Today I'm finishing up Luckdragon's package.  Smiley  Got to see what I have Swarovski-wise in my stash!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2011 09:01:38 AM »

I spent ALL day yesterday moving my craft room out of the laundry room and into the newly vacated bedroom. This was done for 2 reasons....A, I'm getting a dryer today that wouldn't fit in the spot my old one did so I had to move my stuff out of there and B, if the room isn't vacant the kids can't come home and move into it !!

So since I got that huge task out of the way I can claim without feeling guilty !!

OOPS, SO SORRY TO BURST THE OL BUBBLE HOWEVER, THEY ARE LIKE ROACHES THEY DO SOMETIMES MOVE BACK HOME AND CRAM THEIR ARSSES INTO OUR CRAFT ROOMS~ SEWING ROOMS AND OMG HELL THE HALL IF THERE IS ONE OUNCE OF OPEN SPACE..only cure move on a boat and anchor out , move in an rv and don't leave a forward addy  Wink
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011 09:04:46 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2011 09:18:48 AM »

OOPS, SO SORRY TO BURST THE OL BUBBLE HOWEVER, THEY ARE LIKE ROACHES THEY DO SOMETIMES MOVE BACK HOME AND CRAM THEIR ARSSES INTO OUR CRAFT ROOMS~ SEWING ROOMS AND OMG HELL THE HALL IF THERE IS ONE OUNCE OF OPEN SPACE..only cure move on a boat and anchor out , move in an rv and don't leave a forward addy  Wink

I know they move home, SEVERAL TIMES, but we're hoping we've gotten rid of the last one for the last time now LOL They all know we're pulling anchor and moving in the next few months so it's really pointless to move back home now....cause they'll just have to move again when we do. And yes, we're doing the boat and anchoring waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the middle of a huge lake or bay somewhere LOL

Besides that. it took me over 8 hours to move my craft stuff yesterday, I REFUSE to do it again until I move, so unless they wanna sleep on the floor in my craft/sewing room they're pretty much SOL cause I'm not being tossed out again !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2011 09:30:44 AM »

I really want to join the next round but im in my final semester at uni and assignments are piling up higher by the day so i think i will have to sit it out  Sad Angry

But i will definately be back as soon as things calm down, this swap is too addictive not to!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2011 10:01:30 AM »

OOPS, SO SORRY TO BURST THE OL BUBBLE HOWEVER, THEY ARE LIKE ROACHES THEY DO SOMETIMES MOVE BACK HOME AND CRAM THEIR ARSSES INTO OUR CRAFT ROOMS~ SEWING ROOMS AND OMG HELL THE HALL IF THERE IS ONE OUNCE OF OPEN SPACE..only cure move on a boat and anchor out , move in an rv and don't leave a forward addy  Wink

I know they move home, SEVERAL TIMES, but we're hoping we've gotten rid of the last one for the last time now LOL They all know we're pulling anchor and moving in the next few months so it's really pointless to move back home now....cause they'll just have to move again when we do. And yes, we're doing the boat and anchoring waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the middle of a huge lake or bay somewhere LOL

Besides that. it took me over 8 hours to move my craft stuff yesterday, I REFUSE to do it again until I move, so unless they wanna sleep on the floor in my craft/sewing room they're pretty much SOL cause I'm not being tossed out again !

Aw, you guys.  I hope that Lana will always feel welcome to come back home...my baby is growing up too fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2011 10:28:06 AM »

Aw, you guys.  I hope that Lana will always feel welcome to come back home...my baby is growing up too fast!
ROTFL..you wait you will change your mind if it ever happens that your lives are finally about you and your DH and then BAM life is not smooth and blissful quiet any longer and ROTFL it is one of those things that you will not know how you will fill as we did the Oh babies never grow up, never move away and boo hoo please come home we will help you thing too ...ROTFL..You will not know until it happens ( hope it does not LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2011 10:50:47 AM »

I have already warned my daughter that I'm going to go to college with her!    Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
babalina58

« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2011 10:57:15 AM »

Hey all, just putting it out there LOL...We should all in the new round look at our list really close and make sure there is a large varity of crafts that are MED and there is a MIN of 15 but 30 is GREAT ROTFL...

I just redid my WHOLE list and it will be a big surprise...OMG my darn DH was having a few cocktails last night and got on my laptop and the jerk LOL did not shrink the doc I was putting everything to but erased after 4+ hours working on it...Grrrrr

I love my new list it is super fun and really all wanted items and some are needed really Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 111 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Scenes of Kai Lenny Style Challenge
Look Alive in a Sea of Sharks
The Sixties Make a Comeback in 2013
Giving a Modern Look to the Princess Dress
The Ideal Look for Autumn
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...