A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
777 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 67 CLOSED  (Read 20050 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: January 28, 2011 04:37:56 PM »

WELCOME OUR NEW CO ORG LINDYV321 Thanks for stepping up  Grin WOOT WOOT

When you PM the orgs you MUST have the name of the swap and the claim name and date!!! this is NOT an option my a rule!

This is VERY IMPORTANT from now on!!! No More Slacking off my peeps  Wink
I.E.  Sally ----> Suzy for a blah blah due out Jan 1

I love to org this swap but in the middle it gets harder to deal with looking this and that and changing if you want to play here you must send your info to me like this!!! THIS IS A RULE not an option for you to maybe do or not!!!

MAKE SURE YOUR LIST IS MED as there are too many Exlarge items asked for. It is a MED swap and we need to remember that..If you ask for to many Mega items I will PM and ask you to remove them and or add a MIN of 10 true MED!!!You must have 10 crafted items AND 10 supply items  (more the better chance of getting claimed quick)

for this swap a MED By SIZE it is 2 OR more craft hours ( this is not cooking time, drying time, waiting around for something to set up.......it is craft time for the average crafter)

By Price is MIN 20.00-30.00 or more

PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE JOINING SWAP you must send the DC and or customs numbers to org when sending again this is a craftster rule too.hold your receipts also for international ladies OR scan and post in your gallery or send to my email Smiley pm me for that so I know it is coming.

Organizers:  BABALINA58 & LINDYV321

*IMPORTANT PM INFO*
When sending PMs, please label them as OWS 67 with one of the following tags:
Approval
Package sent
Package received
Question

So when sending the questionnaire, the subject will read OWS 67 Approval.
When notifying us about sending and receiving packages, add the corresponding tag. If you just have a general question, label it as that. This will keep things organized for us!  When sending a sent/received PM, please include the 'Send by' date so my craziness will stay at a minimum.

Qualifications to Join

To join this round you must be cleared in all Ongoing Wish list Swaps through Round 65.
(except for international delivery).  You also cannot claim in this swap if you are currently late in Round 66
Do not join this swap if you are late in other swaps.  Please make those swaps your priority.

There will no longer be items allowed that are not craft or supply related, if you have questions please let us know

Swap Info

Swap name: Ongoing Wish list Swap 67
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Org BABALINA58 Co org LINDYV321
Sign-up date range: 1/28 - 2/28/2011
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after wish is granted
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes
You must be over 16 years of age.  If you are under 18 (but over 16) be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

Organizer Notes and Stuff

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants
- Is at least 18 years old

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS YOU PM US AND  YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST!

***PLEASE! Do not claim someone while waiting for approval!*** You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

If you want to participate, here is the information to send to the organizers.  Please have the title of your PM be the name of the swap.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 67
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Have you read the Swap Guidelines and understand how this swap works?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
( If not then you will not be approved )
A medium item is the following-
A craft or recon etc that takes you two hours to complete.
Or
20$ worth of Store Bought Items ( If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new )
Are you willing to post a photo of the item/s you receive or have the person who sent to you post of the photo for you with 5 days of receiving ?
Are you willing to take a photo of the item you are shipping in the event the person cant post photos?
Your List must be created in the following format
Crafts
Craft Supplies
Extras
Do you agree to follow this?
(There will no longer be items allowed that are not craft or supply related, if you have questions please let us know)
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Have you been a Swap Angel (with proof in profile)?
Are you willing to ship outside of your country?
If you are willing to ship outside your country? (You MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks.) Are you willing?

IMPORTANT: Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

Please bookmark this thread and/or post here. All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZERS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.  PLEASE MESSAGE BABALINA58 & Lindyv321 YOU MUST PUT IN THE SUBJECT in SUBJECT LINE referring to swap 67!!
How This Swap Works:
Please READ CAREFULLY! This swap works differently than most!

Try to imagine a chain.  The first link is the first person whose wish list is on page 1 (Person A) - that will be the craftster member who was the very last wish list from Ongoing Wish Swap 66.

Now, we want to put another link in the chain.  People will read that list and see if there is something they want to/can make from the list.

Someone (Person B) will claim Person A for some item on their wish list.  They post a reply to the thread that says I claim Person A for [item].  This is my X claim (however many times they have picked someone for example, "this is my fourth wish, with one sent, and three received, (meaning that this is the fourth claim they've made, one is in transit to it's destination, and three of the items have been received by the people they previously claimed).  Also add your location, and any preferences or aversions I live in Wisconsin USA, I am a vegetarian, and I am allergic to wool.

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REPLY WITH YOUR STATUS WHEN YOU CLAIM SOMEONE!  This means you need to post who you are claiming and for what, how many claims you have made, including how many in transit and how many received, and your location/preferences/aversions.

Then comes the fun part!  After the introduction, Person B is the last link in the chain, and they post their wish list!!!  YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY ITEMS ON YOUR WISH LIST AS YOU WANT, HOWEVER YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF TEN PER SECTION i.e. CRAFTS and SUPPLIES.  THE MORE ITEMS YOU LIST, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF BEING CLAIMED QUICKLY.

(Please have your list ready, this swap moves very quickly!  Please include your country at the start of your wish list). Person B will also PM Person A to get her address so they can mail the item when it is finished.  

Along comes Person C, who claims Person B for something on their list and the chain is built, link by link.  (If Person C wanted to make Person B a purse AND a stuffie, that would still count as ONE WISH.)  Then they post their list, and so on.

When you want to make a claim, you can ONLY pick from the very last wish list in the chain.  You can't pick anyone else in the chain - you can only connect to the very end of the chain, which is that last wish list posted.

After you have made your claim, you need to PM that person for their address.

Friends of Craftster are allowed 3 wishes at one time, others are allowed 2 wishes.  If this is your first swap, you are only allowed one wish at a time until your crafts are received for this month.  Do not choose over your given limit.

If you already have one claim that will be sent out late, please don't claim again until that one is sent out.

Become a Friend of Craftster!  Go here: http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php

If you are at your limit of wishes, you can choose again once one of your partners receives AND you have confirmation they have, NOT when you send.

***Do not claim someone unless you can fulfill that wish to a high caliber***

Let's keep the quality high here. We don't want to receive PMs with people concerned over the lack of quality of their items.  Please, just work your hardest to keep the bar high on the quality of items here!  Don't choose just for the sake of choosing; choose to make someone else a really AWESOME wish!

Now if the thread gets in a rut for a few hours, the person who made the last wish should add to their list if they can think of anything else, until someone decides to craft for them. Please make sure this is not you!

Unsure of where to find wish ideas?  Try the previous ongoing wish swap galleries or any other gallery on craftster.  Look through your fellow crafters wist lists.

Sending/Communicating/Feedback:
YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS (14 days)TO GET YOUR ITEM OUT THE DOOR.This starts from the day you claim
IF YOU DO NOT SEND A MEDIUM ITEM YOU CLAIMED FOR YOU WILL BE GETTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

( the medium can be a couple small items etc as long as it adds up to a medium )
( A medium item equals a MIN of two hours of crafting time or $20-30 worth of store bought items )
Feedback will be given as soon as you have sent - received -posted pics but can be up to 2 weeks after the swap closed if you do not post pics!!

IF YOU CLAIM FOR A COTTON HAT, THEN DO NOT SEND A WOOL ONE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND AGAIN! PLEASE SEND WHAT YOU CLAIM FOR AND IF YOU FOR SOME REASON NEED TO CHANGE YOU MUST STILL KEEP YOUR PARTNERS WANTS AND WISHES IN THAT OF NOT YOU RISK SENDING AGAIN!!

Please be communicative if you are having any issues. If you communicate you still need to send your item in a timely manner.  Communication does not mean you can send as late as you want.  After one week past the deadline you will have negative feedback.  This is only temporary as it will be changed back once you fulfill your obligation for late item(s).  Do not choose to craft an item if you do not think you can meet these deadlines

Previous Swap Rounds:
If you are confused in any way by how this works, please look at some previous rounds:

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT POSTING PHOTOS IS STILL A REQUIREMENT FOR THIS SWAP.  IF YOU CAN'T TAKE PHOTOS, PLEASE MENTION IT TO THE PERSON WHO CLAIMS YOU.FEEDBACK WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL YOUR PACKAGES HAVE BEEN SENT AND YOU RECEIVE AND POST PICS OR max 2 weeks AFTER the swap ends[/color]

BABALINA58 will be our organizer, in charge of your claims, your sends, receives and approval feedback.
LINDYV321 will be or co Organizer in charge of the gallery Smiley

Discussion Threads:

Round 61- 63 Discussion
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355217.0

Round 64-66 Discussion
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=362886.0

Round 67-69 Discussion
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371485.0

Galleries:

Round Fifty-Six Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=340447.0

Round Fifty-Seven Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=344358.0

Round Fifty-Eight Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=347829.0

Round Fifty-Nine Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349680.0

Round Sixty Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=353220.0

Round Sixty-One Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355218.0

Round Sixty-Two Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358649.0

Round Sixty-Three Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361204.0

Round Sixty-Four Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363922.0

Round Sixty-Five Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=366031.0

Round Sixty-Six Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369019.0

Round Sixty-Seven Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371484.0
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 04:09:52 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011 04:42:13 PM »

NEW CO ORG this round~~~

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO Babalina58 & Lindyv321

Remember peeps:

1) I will not do feedback w/o the pics posted or 2 weeks after the swap has closed as per the rules set by craftster so get them posed EARLY!!!

Make sure you take pics BEFORE you ship as it will effect your feedback if you don't and your partner does not post pics..it is unacceptable to receive and not post pics

Lindy and I are both happy fun loving girls but will follow the rules to the T so please this is very important to finish off the swap process.  it NOT acceptable to receive and not post pics it is just IMO RUDE and not very concentrate to the sender.

I know things happen that is WHY you need to take pics BEFORE you send and just store them in your gallery if needed and it makes it fun for us to see and wists your goodies...Check your cameras before you claim ladies...

If you don't have a working camera DON'T CLAIM!!  Taking pics before sending is not a request it is a RULE!! just blow off this you will not be accepted into the following month if not! Cry Cry

Oh, charge your batteries OR get new ones as that cant be an excuse you have 5 days to get them up and then it is up to the sender to get them up!!

Wink Now all the mean firm org stuff is said. Cheesy Cheesy.WOOT WOOT LETS party and have fun in this month like the last one I am so proud of how fun and smooth for the most part last month went after the prev. few months I wanted to jump from a tall building with the drama~
            CRAFTY HUGS now lets get to CLAIMING
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011 05:03:55 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011 04:42:31 PM »

Number of claims allowed:
FEEDBACK GIVEN
TEMP NEG for whatever reason
No claims made feedback removed from swap

3 Claims~
   luckdragon
   Kitten Wrangler
   zatanna
   claire313
   jemimah
   VegasZombie
   padfoot
   phoenixfiredesigns    
   Babalina58
   Lindyv321
   craftybeachgirl
   thedish
   Murbeck
   1boy1girl1kitty2
   Quaggy
   KatyMai
   sarahj2001
   gamemom42
   mimiw
   atsuko
   whats_her_name
   edie22
   ChrisSews
   sugaree
   puzzler
   Dawl
   frosty772
   missmoppet

2 Claims~
   guacaMolly
   Lo{ve}
   tapestrymlp
   BangaTEMP!
   muddy21
   BSonlyToots
   pawnshoppromises
   Opalgryphon
   Eveamlizya
   redstar13  
   1watermonkey

1 Claim~
  Maurer
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011 11:09:46 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011 04:42:56 PM »

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL SEND YOUR questionnaire to Babalina58 AND Lindyv321

1) Babalina58(5 Claims, 2 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 3 Rec'd)
2) LindyV321(3 Claims, 0 Outstanding,  In Transit, 3 Rec'd)

4) murbeck(1 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 0 Rec'd)
5) thedish(4 Claims,  Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 3 Rec'd)
6) Quaggy(3 Claims,   Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
7) BSonlyToots(2 Claims,  Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
8. 1boy1girl1kitty2(4Claims, 0 Outstanding, 2 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
9) muddy21(2 Claims,  Outstanding, 2 In Transit, 0 Rec'd)

11) KatyMai( 3Claims,  Outstanding,  1 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
12) sarahj2001(2 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
13) gamemom42(3 Claims, 2 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 0 Rec'd)
14) Opalgryphon(6 Claims, 0 Outstanding,  In Transit, 6 Rec'd)
15) mimiw(6 Claims,  Outstanding,  In Transit, 6 Rec'd)
16) atsuko(8 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 7 Rec'd)
17) Eveamlizya(2 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
18) whats_her_name(2 Claims, 1 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 0 Rec'd)
19) edie22(6 Claims,  Outstanding,  1In Transit, 5 Rec'd)
20) ChrisSews(3 Claims, 0 Outstanding,  In Transit, 3 Rec'd)
21) redstar13(2 Claims, 1 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
22) phoenixfiredesigns(4 Claims, 1 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)   

24) 1watermonkey(2 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
25) padfoot(3 Claims,  Outstanding, 2 In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
26) puzzler(6 Claims,  Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 5 Rec'd)
27) Maurer(3 Claims,  0Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 3 Rec'd)
28) Dawl(6 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 6 Rec'd)
29) Banga(4 Claims,  1 Outstanding,  1In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
30) frosty772(1 Claims,  Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
31) VegasZombie(2 Claims,  Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
32) jemimah(3 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
33) Lo{ve}(2 Claims, 0 Outstanding,  In Transit, 2 ec'd)
34) tapestrymlp(2 Claims,  Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
35) missmoppet(3 Claims, 1 Outstanding, o In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
36) claire313(3 Claims, 1 Outstanding,  In Transit, 2 Rec'd)
37) zatanna(1 Claims,  Outstanding,  In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
38) Kitten Wrangler(1 Claims, 0 Outstanding, 1 In Transit, 0 Rec'd)
39) guacaMolly(2 Claims,  Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 1 Rec'd)
40) luckdragon(3 Claims, 0 Outstanding,  In Transit, 3 Rec'd)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011 08:27:26 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011 04:43:18 PM »

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL SEND YOUR questionnaire to Babalina58 AND Lindyv321

DUE FEB 14Valentines day Smiley

Babalina58--->Muddy21 for a hooplaPP
 Edie22--->babalina58 for a wists surprise and suppliesPP
atsuko--->edie22 for a tree of life pendant and a counting bracelet!PP
Dawl--->Atsuko for a pendant & an embroidered tee for Lana !!! PP
KatyMai--->Dawl for Beachy / Sea themed hoopla and maybe something else.PP
 phoenixfiredesigns---->KatyMai for a Rune set.PP
 Dawl--->PhoenixFireDesigns for a few surprisesPP
 thedish--->Dawl for a machine apronPP
Padfoot--->thedish for embroidery/cross stitch and/or a wisty surprisesent a week latePP
 Opalgryphon--->Padfoot for a piggy hamperPP
 Babalina58---->Opalgryphon for a frenchie item, fabric napkinsPP

FEB 15
 Redstar13-->babalina58 for a purse off wistsent 3/28ANGEL Smiley    Leslieshappyheart received Smiley
 Puzzler-->redstar13 for a reusable shopping bag and possibly some suppliesPP
 KatyMai--->puzzler for a How to Cross Stitch kit
 1boy1girl1kitty2--->katymai for a rune charm bracelet PP
 Maurer--->1boy1girl1kitty2 for a hand bound journalPP
phoenixfiredesigns--->Maurer for a wisty surprise![color=purple]PP[/color]
 redstar13--->pheonixfiredesigns for a sewn handbag from her wists!!sent weeks late
 Bsonlytoots--->redstar13 for a paper back book cover! and an extra or two!did not let us know she received!
 Edie22--->Bsonlytootsclaim for a couple of wist items!PP
 puzzler--->edie22 for a mug rug and some extras.PP
 Atsuko--->puzzler for stitch markers and coral earringsPP

FEB 16
 Opalgryphon-->atsukoscrappy needle roll and some faceted semi-precious beads PP
 sarahj2001--->Opalgryphon for a wisty suprisePP
 missmoppet--->sarahj2001 for: circular and double pointed knitting needles! PP
 thedish--->missmoppet for some yarn and possibly some other supplies.PP
 gamemom42--->thedish for a ... don't know what to call it map over door thingPP
Edie22--->Gamemom for: a set of fabric coasters and some suppliesPP

FEB 17
 Claire313--->edie for a shopping bag and a wisty surprise NO DCPP
 thedish--->claire313 for some placematsSLPP
Banga--> thedish for some pink vespa items for her boy and some address labels.PP
 1watermonkey---->Banga for a Baby GamePP
 Eveamlizya--->1watermonkey for artwork featuring IzzyPPDid not get DCPP
puzzler----> Eveamlizya for paper scraps and other supplies.PP

FEB 18
 Dawl--->puzzler for a wisty inspired surprise and possibly some supplies too.PP
 tapestrymlp--->Dawl for a beachy earring frame, hoopla & supply surprise!PP
Babalina58--->tapestrymlp for a DS shirt and some supplies PO del to houston? resent to her correct addy
 1watermonkey--->Babalina58 for a felted Boston Terrier PP
 Mimiw--->1watermonkey for 3T shirts for her son.PP
 jemimah--->mimiw for something pretty inspired by her wist and list.PP
 Opalgryphon--->jemimah for some Silk Embroidery ThreadPP

FEB 19
 Banga--->Opalgryphon for a mixed bag of supplies from her list.must resend did not send MED Second package on the way
 Lo{ve}-->Banga for some baby surprisesSLPP
1boy1girl1kitty2--->love for a rosary and something elsePP
mimiw--->1boy1girl1kitty2 for a sock knitting bag & reusable snack bags
PP
                                               FEB 20
  whats_her_name----> mimiw for a funky throw pillow
SLPP
                             FEB 21
 murbeck---> whats_her_name for a scoodie!
 LindyV321--->murbeck for a wisty surprise or two.PP
 ChrisSews--->lindyv321 for a yoga skirtPP
 Claire313--->ChrisSews for a knitting needle roll and maybe some extrasDid not get DCPP
jemimah--->claire313 for a fabric scarfPP
 LindyV321--->Jemimah for something embroideredPP
 Quaggy--->lindyv321 for a purse and wisty surprise!PP
 missmoppet-->quaggy for embroidery hoopla , fabric coil bowl and a cupcakeitemSLPP
 atsuko--->missmopper stitch markers with numbers and a bead counter bracelet in leather PP

FEB 22
 Maurer--->atsuko for handmade soapsPP
 1boy1girl1kitty2--->maurer for kitchen itemssent over a week lateMust resend did not send waht was claimed for by reading the allergies that were clearly posted in the thread and profile...
 LO{VE}--->1boy1girl1kitty2 for **HUGE WISH** - jewelry making supplies!PP
 Opalgryphon--->Lo{ve} for a wisty surprise!PP

FeB 23
 jemimah--->Opalgryphon for a surprise

FEB 24
 Lindyv321-->Jemimah for supplies in addition to the previously claimed craftedPP
 phoenixfiredesigns---->Lindyv321 for jewelry inspired by her wist.PP
 Quaggy--->phoenixfiredesigns for a  wisty sewn surprise!PP
 VegasZombie--->quaggy for a couple of needle books and a few supplies.PP

FEB 25
 Eveamlizya--->VegasZombie for small wall art.PP

FEB 26
 Maurer--->Eveamlizya for hand dyed handspun yarnPP
Quaggy--->maurer for an apron and a surprise!SLPP
Atsuko--->quaggy for a steampunk necklace and a few handmade bookmarks!PP

FEB 28
 mimiw---->atsuko for 12 snap wallets because I love youPP
 puzzler--->mimiw for Knitted flowers.
 ChrisSews--->puzzler for some stitch markers and a sandwich wrap.PP
 Frosty772--->ChrisSews for a dog dish mat.PP

MARCH 1
 VegasZombie--->frosty772 for "Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence."
 Dawl--->vegaszombie for a couple wisty surprises !PP
KittenWrangler--->Dawl for a hoopla & maybe something dolphin-themed.
SL
                       March 2
 Opalgryphon--->Kitten Wrangler for a pair of spats
 Edie22---->opalgryphon for a wisty surprisePP
 Muddy21--->edie for supplies!SL
 SarahJ2001--->muddy21 for a threadcatcher and some CP soap.PP
 Banga--->sarahj2001 for some wist inspired wall art.PP
 ChrisSews--->Banga for a baby toy and some extrasPP
 Edie22--->chrisews for some knitting needles and yarnPP
 tapestrymlp--->Edie22 for a stenciled tee & supply surprise
 atsuko--->tapestrymlp for nursing necklace in fun colors& some ephemera!PP

MARCH 3
 Dawl--->atsuko for a suprise supply box & maybe something for LanaPP
 Maurer-->Dawl for bath and body goodies ( soap, lip balm ect)PP
 Mimiw--->Maurer for an Amy Butler Nappy Bag or something else she can makePP

March 5
 KatyMai --->mimiw for a wisty/etsy suprise or twoSL
 GuacaMolly--->KatyMai for a pottery spoon rest, round nose pliers and supplies!
 1boy1girl1kitty2--->guacamolly for hair combs and notecardsPP

March 6
Babalina58--->1boy1girl1kitty2 claiming for some tees
 gamemom42===>babalina58 for an autumn button tree PP
 luckdragon--->gamemom42 for some American Girl doll clothes!
atsuko-->Luckdragon for a Smoking Gun Necklace &chainmaille bracelet.
PP
                     March 7
  Banga--->atsuko for a jemima trees painting
  Dawl--->banga for some baby itemsPP
  Edie22--->Dawl for a marine animal themed hoop and supplies.
  BSonlyToots--->edie22 for a wisty surprise!SL
  Mimiw--->bsonlytoots for a fabric dish drying mat.[color=purple]PP[/color]
  Claire313--->mimiw for some recycled tree art
  Puzzler--->claire313 for a wisty surprise.
  missmoppet--->puzzler for circular needle and  crochet pattern booklets
  zatanna--->missmoppet for tshirt/hoodies in a nerdly or BBT theme.PP
  babalina58--->Zatanna for a iron mat PP
  phoenixfiredesigns--->babalina58, for a surprise (or two!)

March 8
  Luckdragon--->PFD for a Puffy Heart Pendant KitPP
  Opalgryphon--->Luckdragon for a tree of life sculpture!

Met in person Smiley makes my lil heart warm and happy!!
                           March 9
   Guacamolly-->Opalgryphon for an owl pillow and maybe a little surprise or two
   Puzzler-->GuacaMolly for Handcrafted/stamped notecards/hangtags
   Mimiw--->puzzler for some supplies and a snack bag.  Maybe a zipper bag tooPP
   Atsuko--->mimiw for tree wall art!
PP
                         March 10
Luckdragon-->atsuko  mod scrappy needle roll probably a zippered pouch or two)
Padfoot--->luckdragon for hoopla art  and going to attempt some notecardsSL
babalina58--->padfoot  for a piggy pillow and a Futurama shortalls for her little onePP
Thedish---Babalina for some hoopla art
padfoot-->thedish for a needlebook and either a mug rug or another surprisePP
gamemom42-->padfoot for a supply package including new fabric and suppliesPP

March 11
muddy21--->gamemom42 for 18 American Girl doll clothes!PP
atsuko--->muddy21 for some earrings (birdies and acorns) and a few others PP

March 13
Whats_her_name--->atsuko for handknit socks for her mom (size 9)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2011 12:07:56 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011 04:44:58 PM »

~~First up for round 67 is our last swap claim for round 66~~

muddy21 is our first claim

I live in New England in an old house (1771) in the country with my two teen-aged sons and two cats.  It's a small house so I generally prefer things that are functional or useful as well as decorative, and smaller is usually better than larger.  I enjoy vintage, primitive, folk art, organic (in the broad sense of the word) and whimsical.

I love found or altered objects and tramp art ( http://www.amesgallery.com/FolkArtPages/Tramp.html ).  Re-using, recycling, and re-purposing are all high on my list of good things!  I like things that combine mechanical gadgets, Victoriana and natural history as in steampunkery.  Favored colors are earth-, sea-, or general nature-tones (I love sea glass colors), jewel tones and milk paint colors; not so much the neons and pastels.  I love designs that include birds, animals, insects, trees, rocksmore realistic than cutesy.  Steam trains and retro-50s rocket ships & science fiction are also fun (Journey to the Mushroom Planet sort of thing).  I work in a high school library and seem to be a life-long student myself so journals, writing supplies, note cards and reading or book-related projects are all possibilities.  I love polymer clay things especially the new metallic type Ive seen used for steampunk charms.

I'm not allergic to it, but I dont like the smell of cigarette smoke.  No wool or lanolin ingredients in anything that would be worn or put on my skin (like lotions or soaps); wool for embroidery or crafting is OK.  Food allergies below under "extras."

* Crafts

-Altered art/mixed media journal for recording my craft swaps could just be a cover that fits a standard size spiral-bound notebook
      -Embroidery hoop wall art ideas can be found on my wist http://www.wists.com/muddy21/all/?tag2=&offset=0&searchme=   I love trees, birds, doorways, gardens, or your creative design
      -Earring display/holder along these lines http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesscalator/3528840427/  It would be great to have something for posts as well as wires.  Thank you, Katy Mai  Smiley
      -Miniatures fairy houses, gnome houses, Wind in the Willows or Beatrix Potter inspired items, curio cabinets, altered Altoid-tin shrines for indoors or in the garden http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360546.msg4227455#msg4227455 , or http://www.wists.com/muddy21/01b1630d7418f69589fc2971bfe95d8e
      -Fabric bowl or basket
      -Loaded bead/charm bracelets there are ones I like here http://www.etsy.com/listing/60538405/burgundy-wine-and-rich-purple-with-deep?ref=v1_other_1   but different is good, too
      -Earrings with beads or charms like http://www.wists.com/muddy21/af64c9eb9ddec6ea6c9c0f7ca7841a29?offset=40 for pierced ears, either wires or posts, not too big or long or heavy
      -Thread catcher - beanbag weight, loop or free-standing cup any sort OK   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360546.msg4227455#msg4227455
      -Needlebook  http://www.wists.com/muddy21/ac0355450fe93313f8d54e139a34fedf
      -Small-ish pincushion or biscornu http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368298.msg4328718#msg4328718   to keep with my embroidery supplies
      -Goatmilk or other homemade soaps prefer organic scents (honey, oatmeal) or spicy rather than heavily floral or sweet

* Supplies  

-Embroidery floss of various colors would particularly like to try silk (partial skeins leftover from projects would be just fine!)  Please no neons or bright primary colors.
      -Thread Heaven silicone treatment to use with metallic floss
      -Cotton fat quarters of various colors with small textural patterns, batiks or hand-dyed fabrics that might be useful for making landscape or art quilts
      -Craft books (used is fine) with embroidery or stuffie patterns
      -Clear storage boxes or tins with clear lids http://www.wists.com/muddy21/6233e788a4e9d70cd45a2db9884d0cd2 for organizing craft supplies
      -Buttons of various colors, sizes, shapes
      -Wool felt
      -How-to Needle Felt starter kit or project ideas (I bought a couple of wool sweaters recently at Goodwill but not sure what to do now!)
      -Water soluble fabric stabilizer dont need whole sheets, its for embroidery hoop art, so 3-6 (or so) pieces are fine
    -Ephemera or embellishments for paper arts, ATCs, wall art, etc. for interests as above

* Extras
      -Back issues of Quilting Arts or their associated magazine titles or special issues
      -Local sweet treats from your area [but no chocolate, apples, nuts (neither tree- nor pea-) or canola (rapeseed) oil]

-Postcards or photos of your local places or historical markers

Thanks for claiming me!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011 09:01:09 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011 06:42:25 AM »

I'm going to claim babalina for something off her wists and some supplies. Brb with my list

About Me: I'm 35, married and live with my husband in South Florida. We don't have any kids or pets and don't really plan on them. I love chocolate, anything with blue stripes, office supplies, Diet Pepsi, my G2 phone, Star Trek and anything related to Chris Pine. I like polka dots and stripes and cute things. I love the colors pink and blue and pretty much all colors, but I love blue and brown together and pink and brown. Also Pink/green and brown/pink/ green. I love ALL BAGS. i am getting quite a collection and I switch them all the time. I'm pretty easy to please and my wists is currently at almost 400 items...

Wishes:

Crafted:
 sewn:
~Netbook cover (I have an Acer 10.1inch in Blue that I've named Bones) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php ? ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=43267715 or maybe something stenciled with Karl Urban/Bones on the front
 ~Purses -especially any on my wists
 ~Messenger Bag
~Weekender Bag or weekender type bag... not necessarily THE weekender bag.
~Purse organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/ view_listing.php ?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=36637266 ~iron cover like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php ? ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28400568
~Fabric bins/organizer bucket
~Pillow (or pillow covers) with quotes from the new Star trek movie with maybe do it do it do it or Maybe I Love it or some other quote from the new Star Trek movie on it (I can give you lots of ideas) ~Toy robot like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/ index.php?topic=342133.0
 ~Quilted potholders
~fabric luggage tags
~lap desk
~monster bag
~travel neck pillow
~nerd round up organizer
~ironing mat
~shopping bags, but not made out of tshirts
 ~fancy decorated pillows
~pajama pants (pm for sizes)
~mug rug
~kindle cover in rockabilly style fabrics for a friend
knit/crochet
~knit shawl
~recycled t-shirt type rug maybe in blue/white, purple, pink...
~knitted elephant like on my wists
~granny square bag like on my wists
~hand spun yarn in funky colors
~magic yarn ball
~slippers
~fingerless gloves, like bella mittens without the mitton-y parts
~socks

stenciled
~Stenciled Star Trek shirt especially with Chris Pine, or some of the star trek stuff I have on my wists
~Stenciled shirt from some of the other ideas on my wists, dandelions, bare trees, pinto, robots
~Weasley is our King hoodie (size 3x with a zipper, not pullover)
~decorated pillows

Jewelry:
~Zodiac cuff bracelet like on my wists Sagitarius
~beaded counting bracelet
~tree of life pendant

Other crafts:
~Message & Photo board like this http://www.etsy.com/ view_listing.php ?listing_id=25619562
~naughty crass stitch, like the ones on my wists... I can give other examples
~ceramic mugs (one blue, one purple both with e+j on them) ~button art
~felt art
~carved stamps based on star trek, harry potter, crocheting, elephants, sock monkey, chris pine (would love a chris pine carved stamp omg)
~hoopla art
~homemade soap
~wooden peg type holder for hanging aprons and that sort of thing
~fun organizers or shelving
~Quilted wall art
~Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/edie22

Supplies:
~sharpies
~yarn I am collecting dusk frm the debbie stoller collection to make a sweater, but any is good!
~myster fabric bundle http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/ xcart/804051 -10-yard -Mystery -Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html
~most of the hat patterns from this shop http:// www.etsy.com/shop/aprildraven
~fabric
~zippers (any size!)
~cross stitch supplies
~hand sew needles
~purse making supplies
~felt
~thread
~interfacing
~precut squares of fabric, like for patchwork stuff
~buttons
~ink pads
~keychains/ key fobs ~
snaps
~magnets
~quilter type measuring blocks
~chaulking pencils

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 07:30:30 AM by edie22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011 08:09:52 AM »

I claim edie22 for a tree of life pendant and a counting bracelet!

1/0/0

Hi, I'm Roxanne!  My daughter Lana is now in first grade and is loving it.  She is our pride and joy.  Lana has grown up on Craftster love and has received so many wonderful and thoughtfully made presents her whole life.  So THANK YOU to all of you!!   I have a hubby who helps me craft when he can.  Hes the one who runs off to the craft store to buy a craft supply I missed or off to the PO to mail my packages.  I'm originally from Hawaii, so even though I live in Maryland now I'm a local girl at heart! I've dabbled in lots of different crafts.  My true love is pottery, but I haven't done that in quite a while now.  I am starting to do paper crafts, but Ill always be true to my beading!

Please nothing made with vinyl.  No wist picks please.  I really need to redo mine as I've received much from it already.

BIG WISHES ARE IN BOLD, but everything is wanted and will be loved.

Thank you in advance for picking me!

Crafted items:

- embroidered tee size 10 kids for my daughter Lana.  Would love Andrea's Zuills unicorn or pegasus:
http://zuill.us/andreablog/2008/02/29/its-time-again-marchs-free-embroidery-pattern/

- large (5" x 7" or larger) cotton (not flannel please) lined zippered pouches made with Japanese/kawaii fabric...love small animal prints. I am obsessed with pouches for my trinkets and now would love a few for my mom and sis.

- wristlet pouch made with Japanese/kawaii fabric...love small animal prints

- Dawl style permanent image transferred onto glass pendant.  I would love one of Lana's face.  I can provide the image!  Smiley

- Bella mittens in dark grey/black wool would be lovely! This would be a gift for my mom.  She has large hands.  Smiley

- Totoro mitts like on my wists for Lana.

- dead fish hat for Lana in blues/green  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fish-hat-dead-or-alive

Supplies:  I am obsessed with beading.  I love coral and all sort of glass beads.

- large bird cage rubber stamp or faces
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PK_490_Everyday_Character_Face_Assortment-171-30.html

- cards/envelopes in any colors (4x6 or 3x5 please)

- Black permanent ink pads for stamping

- Buttons (always love buttonseven white!)

- sterling silver (.995) or fine silver (.999) wire in various sizes/shapes.  Can be in any amount.

- sterling silver findings of any sortbeadcaps, ear wire, etc. Can be any amount, but would appreciate them in pairs.

- sterling silver chain any size for chains and charm bracelets.

- exotic chicken feathers or pelts for my hubby's fly tying (please PM me so that I can make sure that he doesnt already have some)

- Swarovski beads 6mm or larger (love pinks, red, blues, basically the rainbow). Any amount would be loved.

- silver bead caps (either base metal or sterling silver)

- copper bead caps (either base metal or copper)

- long kidney shaped earring wires in silver plate

- thin headpins for bead wrapping

- plastic gumball charms

- vintage lucite flower beads

- faceted glass or semi-precious beads. 10mm or bigger please. Can be any amount, but would appreciate pairs.  Smiley

- FQ or fat eights of cute Japanese fabrics..prefer ones with animals/people.  Tiny kawaii prints suitable for Blythe dolly dresses.

- medium sugar skull mold like this:
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/sugar_skulls/about/oax-med.html

- Japanese craft books-used is fine...beading and felt, esp. Please PM me first so that I can check if I have it already.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 08:16:36 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011 09:30:21 AM »

I claim atsuko for a dawl pendant & an embroidered tee for Lana !!!

First claim this round - 0 sent / 0 received

:: About Me ::

* I live in PA currently with my hubby of 15 years and 2 of our 6 kids, and 2 goldfish that belong to our youngest granddaughter !
* In the next few months hubby and I are packing up the VW Bus ( my mini van ) and hitting the road to live in sunny FL
* I'm a huge football fan - love my Miami Dolphins
* I collect dolphins, anything dolphin makes me happy
* Non smoking, no pet household ( other than the goldfish of course )
* My fave colors are pink, brown, red, green, and blue
* I don't much care for animal prints, I do enjoy paisley prints, skulls, and of course dolphin prints or mermaid, sea themed prints - Hubby & I both love nature, some of our favorite animals are wolves, dolphins, manatees, opossums, arctic fox.
* I like things that are useful. I'm not real big on "knick knack" type stuff - at least right now. Don't want to have to drag more with us than we have to when we move
* I love to read. Mostly I read crime, mystery, and true crime novels. Now and then an occasional thriller. I have a Pandigital Novel eReader/tablet and LOVE IT !

:: Crafted Items ::

Swiffer Wet Jet Pads - Like these http://www.etsy.com/listing/62929236/wetjet-2-pack-reusable-terry-cloth-pads

BIG WISH **Machine Apron like this - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280459.0 - any fabric would do, but I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it in dolphin print of some sort

BIG WISH **Sewing Machine cover for my embroidery machine Brother PE-770 - again a dolphin print fabric would be FANTASTIC

BIG WISH **Sewing Machine cover for my sewing machine Brother CS6000i - if it matched the one for my emroidery machine it'd be awesome ! - Thank You cricket416

Reusable "Paper" Towels - Like these - http://www.etsy.com/listing/63208908/reusable-eco-friendly-snapping-paper - I don't need them to snap or be on a roll, just a nice stack of the cloths would be great !

Plain cloth napkins that I can embroider, would prefer colors like light blues or tans

Wool Dryer Balls

Needle Felted Pin Cushion - would love, love, love a felted opossum pin cushion - But this one would be cool too : http://www.etsy.com/listing/63718561/needle-felted-purple-octopus-pin-cushion -  thank you ChrisSews !!

Needlebook like this one : http://www.etsy.com/listing/55064770/sea-glass-needlebook I'm seriously in love with that one !

Anything dolphin and/or mermaid themed

Beach themed goodies - like wooden signs, wall art, anything beach themed is sure to be a hit with us Smiley

Beachy / Sea themed hoopla - was sent my first embroidery hoopla in another swap and love it, planning my beachy hoopla wall now !!

An ironing mat 20"x30"

Big stack of Handmade Thank You Cards - smallish ones in a variety of colors/styles

:: Craft Supplies ::

BIG WISH ** Key fob hardware : like this - http://www.etsy.com/listing/64662680/key-fob-hardware-25-sets-of-key-fobs

SUPER HUGE BIG WISH ** Your Story binding machine or one that works the same way Smiley

40 wt polyester embroidery thread any colors

Thread for the sewing machine - any colors are appreciated

Cone thread for serger - please in sets of 4 Smiley IE : 4 white or 4 black, etc. Any colors are appreciated and will be used !

Deep cut blades for the Cricut

BIG WISH **
14g and/or 18g sterling silver wire

wooden blanks for pendant and pins - http://www.etsy.com/listing/62307969/100-round-15-inch-wood-disks-for

BIG WISH **3/8" sterling silver disc blanks

Video Cassette Movie Boxes - Yep, just the cardboard sleeve that VCR tapes come in, not from blank tapes though, from actual movies.

BIG WISH** - Embroidery Stabilizer - any type, I use them all

Strands of beads - glass please

BIG WISH **Glass Cutter - Like this one http://www.etsy.com/listing/44613359/glass-cutter-pistol-grip-self-oiling-for - Thank you luckdragon Smiley

Copper Foil Tape for doing stained glass - http://www.etsy.com/listing/5549528/best-foil-mix-for-jewelry-solder-art-is and/or http://www.etsy.com/listing/5623054/wavy-edge-copper-foil-tape-is-adhesive = thank you luckdragon

BIG WISH **Copper Foil Sheet : http://www.etsy.com/listing/56645360/4-pack-of-sheet-copper-foil-each-12-x-12 - thank you luckdragon

Fat Quarters - surprise me with patterns and or colors

:: Extras ::
chocolates
twizzlers
local goodies from where you're at !
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 10:35:35 AM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011 09:46:56 AM »

I claim Dawl for Beachy / Sea themed hoopla and maybe something else.

This is my First claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved.

Hi Im Katy and I live with my husband in the UK. We are both rather geeky though Im a nature/animal lover as well. Im a full time student studying for a BA in Creative Writing. I love greens, blues and purples, anything tree themed and animals of all kinds. Im into games such as Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Professor Layton, the new Mario Wii game and all the old point and click classics. Im not a big fan of really heavy scents as they give me a headache and Im allergic to peanuts.

Crafts.

A Wisty surprisehttp://www.wists.com/KatyMai

Decorated t-shirts with something geeky ( you know something like Theres no place like 127.0.0.1 written on it) or Mario based for my hubby. Hes XXL in British sizes and would prefer a black base colour.

Anything final fantasy based, seriously anything, we are both in love with them especially FFX and FFVII.

Tree based wall art, I love the new house we have moved into but oh my gosh the walls are bare. Check out my wist for some ideas.

A messenger bag for me to use for college, preferably in a gothic or hippy style.

A small embroidered pouch for me to keep my rune set in. Preferably with a Nordic/gothic/wiccan theme, Yggdrasil for example would be great.

I really really need a new wallet. No coin pocket, just room for notes and cards would be perfect. For ideas on fabrics I like greens and blues and purples.

My tea towels have holes in them so Id love some new ones to go in our new kitchen. Preferably with a geeky/Mario/WoW theme or a nature theme.

Thanks to moving house we now have a dining room table but no settings for it, some place mats and matching coasters would be great!

Handmade lined or unlined journal.

A small shrine based around trees and gemstones.

A pottery spoon rest.

A DSi case in a naturey or Mario theme.

A decorated votive candle holder in a tree theme, dont mind if its etched or painted or what but it needs to be able to have a candle lit in it so maybe not papercraft!

A rune set like this one my wists http://www.wists.com/KatyMai/4ec6164859a268bd85152e74ecc8355c?offset=0 Elder Furthark please but i dont mind what wood you use.

A charm bracelet decorated with runes.

A mousemat for hubby, something programming related, geeky, wow or final fantasy related.

Candles in christmassy, cinnamon, or 'red' smell.

Hearthstone pillows like these here http://www.wists.com/KatyMai/c0252a635a7f3b46e0bd2f0cbec4d142?offset=0

Lavender bunny in any colour/s but green and purple - http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns&id=3

Earth spirits like these ones - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317094.0

Supplies.

Embroidery hoops of all sizes.

A new pair of round nosed pliers, mine broke  Sad

FQs any pattern I just love fabric.

Any yarn, handmade or shop bought.

Glass or gemstone beads.

Buttons, in blues and purples.

Fake fur, any sizes including scraps.

Any jewellery findings, I can always use more.

Thankyou in advance for claiming me Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 09:49:37 AM by KatyMai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Selection Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Intersecting Shapes within a Single Layer
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Advanced Vector Drawing
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eraser Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Ink Bottle Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...