A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
405 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 123
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R4 - Diptych Round!! (SU CLOSED, SO 3/21/11)  (Read 73281 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 13, 2011 04:17:05 PM »

Checking in... I will have one hoop finished tonight and the other by Friday if I'm lucky. I'm hoping to send this week instead of waiting until Monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #971 on: March 13, 2011 05:06:43 PM »

are send outs really a week from tomorrow??.....I better put my little stitching fingers into over drive..... I got a lot done this weekend..... but still feel like I have TONS to do...why oh why did I pick a 12" hoop, good thing the other one is 3" and done!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #972 on: March 13, 2011 05:26:41 PM »

Yay! All I need to do is put the back on my hoops and I am done  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
kaytea4

This is the dragon quite literally on my back

View Profile WWW
« Reply #973 on: March 13, 2011 06:08:22 PM »

Hello hello just checking in as I am procrastinating on finishing my final for Accounting I hahahahaha Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaytea
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #974 on: March 13, 2011 07:08:03 PM »

2 hoops done!  mailing to BSonlytoots on Monday. yay!!! and you know what?  I FORGOT to take pics of the finished product!  DUH!  I got them all packaged up and remembered I forgot, LOL.

I'm sure my partner will take great pics.  I have work-in-progress pics but no finished product.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #975 on: March 13, 2011 07:13:50 PM »

2 hoops done!  mailing to BSonlytoots on Monday. yay!!! and you know what?  I FORGOT to take pics of the finished product!  DUH!  I got them all packaged up and remembered I forgot, LOL.

I'm sure my partner will take great pics.  I have work-in-progress pics but no finished product.

i forgot this time too.  but i know...this week...please let it FINALLY be this week... my partner will receive and hook up some great photos...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
ZidishaLuxe
She's So Unusual

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

« Reply #976 on: March 13, 2011 07:25:17 PM »

checking in. need to finish stitching one, then I need to _______ both hoops. it's spring break week, so I should have plenty of time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #977 on: March 13, 2011 08:09:20 PM »

are send outs really a week from tomorrow??.....I better put my little stitching fingers into over drive..... I got a lot done this weekend..... but still feel like I have TONS to do...why oh why did I pick a 12" hoop, good thing the other one is 3" and done!!

It snuck up on me too! I was really hoping to make more progress today but I need a supply from the model train store. We drove all the way there today to find it was closed. Grrrrrr. I'll try to swing by there on my way home from work tomorrow. With the supplies in hand I should just need a couple good nights of crafting to finish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
camelama
« Reply #978 on: March 13, 2011 08:32:20 PM »

Checking in! Almost finished with first hoop, just some little additions to make.  2nd hoop is designed, just need to start stitching! I don't work this week so I have lots of time to stitch. (And before you get jealous of me not having to work this week, remember, I do have to pay the rent somehow!)  Wink (Hey, anyone need a project manager in Seattle?!? Heh. Look ma, I'm networking!)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
canamharris
« Reply #979 on: March 13, 2011 08:42:06 PM »

It snuck up on me too! I was really hoping to make more progress today but I need a supply from the model train store. We drove all the way there today to find it was closed. Grrrrrr. I'll try to swing by there on my way home from work tomorrow. With the supplies in hand I should just need a couple good nights of crafting to finish.

Model train store? What are you doing on your hoop!? This round is so interesting already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 123 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Professor Fransworth
How to Draw Poof
The Photoshop Secret Behind Long Exposure Photography
How to Draw Po
How to Draw Piccolo
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...