A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
516 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 123
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R4 - Diptych Round!! (SU CLOSED, SO 3/21/11)  (Read 68442 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #730 on: February 27, 2011 08:21:13 PM »

Conspiring...... Hmmm... Maybe... Lol!

I am sorry you had to say good bye to hubby today. Sad but..... I am glad you have two hoops to keep you busy! Wink

LOL so I love that my best crafty friend and my hoopla partner are conspiring about mah hoops! LOL Cheesy

Ive got the larger of the 2 hoops drawn out on fabric so I just have to start stitching it now and I have the design for the second hoop but havent put it to fabric just yet.

My hubby was home on R&R (had to take him back today  Sad ) so I didnt craft anything for the 2 week he was here...but now that he is back to his deployment I shall get back to my crafts
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stargardener
« Reply #731 on: February 28, 2011 06:28:07 AM »

I cannot believe there are people ready to send!!!  or SENT!  how crazy!  I also can't believe that I have 1 hoop done!  I never am this fast!  This is the 1st embriodery with 2 kids in tow with "deadline" and I have been able to get so much done!  My 2nd kid is such a good baby!  (1st is a diva--mama made, and I don't regret it! but still a high maintenance princess! I love it!) 

I keep adding to the first hoop and on my 2nd I wonder how they will turn out??!!

Oh and a total compliment- my hubby usually looks at them and says "thats cool...whats for dinner?' or something equally unimpressed but knowing that I enjoy it...he saw the hoop and actually did a double take!  I almost blushed! I hope Luckdragon likes it too!!!

Happy Monday all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bexieboo
« Reply #732 on: February 28, 2011 07:58:55 AM »

Popping up to say hello....retreating back under my stone....hehe. I've been so much busier than I expected to be over the last couple of weeks :s but I've got a very clear idea of what I want to do, and expect to get started by the end of this week Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #733 on: February 28, 2011 09:50:34 AM »

I am sooo behind! I was busy over the weekend .. wanted to pop in and say hi .. and i'll catch up in a little while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #734 on: February 28, 2011 10:57:27 AM »

I keep adding to the first hoop and on my 2nd I wonder how they will turn out??!!

Oh and a total compliment- my hubby usually looks at them and says "thats cool...whats for dinner?' or something equally unimpressed but knowing that I enjoy it...he saw the hoop and actually did a double take!  I almost blushed! I hope Luckdragon likes it too!!!

Happy Monday all!!

I'm sure I will love it!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #735 on: February 28, 2011 11:03:50 AM »

i hand-drew a practice design last night and got it mostly finished. i plan on finishing up the last bit on my lunch break today. Smiley

my boyfriend was super impressed by how my practice hoop is turning out so far, so i figure that's a good sign.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
erica_tattoos
« Reply #736 on: February 28, 2011 11:28:39 AM »

as of about thirty minutes ago i am officially at the point that i would have called finished.... but after i made and attached cover-panels on the backs now i almost feel like the backs are cuter than the fronts...   Undecided now i'm brainstorming ways to add a lil more oomph / visual impact to the fronts... should be sending out here in the next couple days....  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RobbinZombie

Found a button! Wait no just a chocolate chip. EWW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: February 28, 2011 11:35:49 AM »

Stitching away............... ................... ....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
« Reply #738 on: February 28, 2011 12:56:20 PM »

Hee hee.  I sent dharma_rebel about 20 different questions, mostly things I don't need to know, in order to camouflage the questions I DID need answered! Hee!

With this knowledge I can proceed to finish sketches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
ZidishaLuxe
She's So Unusual

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

« Reply #739 on: February 28, 2011 01:43:49 PM »

Movie marathon and finally starting stitching! Looks good in drawing form, let's hope it looks amazing finished!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 123 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Douglas Florian Reads His Poem Worker Bees
Dominque Moceanu Shares Her Olympic Memories
Dominique Moceanu on Her Autobiographic Novel "Off Balance"
Mothership Book Trailer
Jermaine Jackson on Growing Up with Michael Jackson
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...