A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,539
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 123
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R4 - Diptych Round!! (SU CLOSED, SO 3/21/11)  (Read 75164 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

prettyrustyrobot
« Reply #510 on: February 17, 2011 11:37:23 AM »

Came up with my idea and I'm pretty excited about it. Now I just need to buy fabric and trace it on and start stitiching. Thanks for the help with the theme Jexxican for some reason I just couldn't come up with anything that I really liked and trust me that never happens.

hi stranger!

looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoopla 5 swap: stitching!
iyp18 : dancing away!
make a friend : waiting.

wists: wists.com/prettyrustyrobot
camelama
« Reply #511 on: February 17, 2011 01:52:33 PM »

I am going to spend this weekend finishing up my One Tiny Stuffie Swap items, drawing out my Hoopla designs, acquiring the right kind of fabric, and getting all set to start stitching on Monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
stargardener
« Reply #512 on: February 17, 2011 02:06:18 PM »

Quote from: pjherbert on February 16, 2011 09:44:06 PM
I have no idea what I am doing yet.............. thenorm02....... what is the good word?  Do I go with pink or blue?

is there a bun in the oven??!!  how exciting!  I had the best idea for a baby diptych!  most of my ideas come at the 2am feeding these days!  We have a book that has a teeter-totter in it with an elephant on one side and a whole mess of animals on the other...my brainstorm was to somehow (Huh remember its 2am!) connnect them so it was a free standing teeter-totter thatt really moved up and down!  & it would also work for the craftster challenge this month!  the illustration is so cute it would work boy or girl the book is a nice story about animals helping eachother!

if anyone is interested I could dig up the book! 

& congrats babies are awesome! & they smell good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #513 on: February 17, 2011 04:55:43 PM »

Today I finished packing my project bag for the upcoming trip (I leave Sunday). I spent a few hours transferring my images onto fabric and picking out the colors I'll need for batgirl's hoops. Since everything is packed up all nice and neat I thought I'd offer a teaser picture:

Hope that holds you over until I'm back from vacation. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 17, 2011 05:04:09 PM »

Today I finished packing my project bag for the upcoming trip (I leave Sunday). I spent a few hours transferring my images onto fabric and picking out the colors I'll need for batgirl's hoops.

I also packed up some hoopla stuff for a trip, a several hour long bus trip home, but my bag is not nearly as organized, in fact, it's actually just some embroidery floss, two hoops, and some fabric chucked into a pocket of my bag, come to think of it, I didn't even pack a needle, I should do that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #515 on: February 17, 2011 05:57:34 PM »

Today I finished packing my project bag for the upcoming trip (I leave Sunday). I spent a few hours transferring my images onto fabric and picking out the colors I'll need for batgirl's hoops. Since everything is packed up all nice and neat I thought I'd offer a teaser picture:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/166083_17Feb11_Teaser.jpg

Hope that holds you over until I'm back from vacation. Smiley

where did you get that awesome hoopla case?? did you make it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thenorm02
Crafty Mamma <3

didnt know my whole world would fit in to 8lbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: February 17, 2011 07:25:43 PM »

hubby and I found out today that our baby is a Girl! Cheesy Grace Marie Cheesy we are so excited!! my friend went with us shopping and my hubby was like Gawwd stop with the pink already (to my friend! lol ) I would have to agree...I thinks Grace shall be a purple kinda girl Wink
hugs!

ohh and p.s. by the way! Ive got my hoop designs all ready to go just gotta transfer them to fabric and start stitchin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #517 on: February 17, 2011 07:48:58 PM »

hubby and I found out today that our baby is a Girl! Cheesy Grace Marie Cheesy we are so excited!! my friend went with us shopping and my hubby was like Gawwd stop with the pink already (to my friend! lol ) I would have to agree...I thinks Grace shall be a purple kinda girl Wink
hugs!

ohh and p.s. by the way! Ive got my hoop designs all ready to go just gotta transfer them to fabric and start stitchin!

Yay for Grace! and I agree.... purple! I am so happy for you, now I can really get to designing...... I have to admit I got my dearest friend funthreads to give me some AWESOME ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: February 17, 2011 08:16:44 PM »

congrats norm..... and YEA for Grace and purple!!

on the crafting side....did some sketching, altering, trimming, enlarging, shrinking, adjusting.... and then set it all aside.... gotta leave it be for a while and then come back to make sure it still looks like I want it to!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 18, 2011 02:33:08 AM »

I can't wrap my head around how to put this design I like into stitches. You wouldn't think it's that hard, but sometimes the most simple sketches are a pain in the butt! I thought it would work out with some tinting for aded effect, but now I'm not so sure. I need a mentor!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 123 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Under the Dome Book Trailer
An Interview with Michael Yapko
Julia DeVillers Reveals Her Previous Occupations
Amy Reed Talks About Beautiful
Inventory Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...