A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 123
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R4 - Diptych Round!! (SU CLOSED, SO 3/21/11)  (Read 73004 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PurpleHeather
« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2011 04:26:52 AM »

I have sent and received in my first swap.. can I now join this one or do I have to wait for that swap to be over? I would LOVE to join this one!

*waves from another UK lady*

Hi Katy,

As far as I remember, you need to have received feedback from your first swap before you can sign up for the next one. So f the feedback comes in before the deadline for Hoopla Signups, you can join. I've checked the swap rules and FAQ, but can't see  that specifically mentioned, so I'm just going from memory of when I organised swaps - can LimeRiot or someone else confirm or deny this please?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2011 06:58:28 AM »

I have sent and received in my first swap.. can I now join this one or do I have to wait for that swap to be over? I would LOVE to join this one!

*waves from another UK lady*

Hi Katy,

As far as I remember, you need to have received feedback from your first swap before you can sign up for the next one. So f the feedback comes in before the deadline for Hoopla Signups, you can join. I've checked the swap rules and FAQ, but can't see  that specifically mentioned, so I'm just going from memory of when I organised swaps - can LimeRiot or someone else confirm or deny this please?
All that has to happen is that you get your feedback, and all that has to happen for that is your partner receiving. So if you rpartner has already received but you don't see feedback on your profile, go ask the organizer to leave it so you can join in this one. Hurry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2011 07:18:31 AM »

eeep! its almost time! I am so eited to stalk my partner and find something just right!

I'll post an idea I had: I'm a disney fanatic, my youngest girls room is done in mickey .. it would be too cute to have Mickey parts in hoops! I was thinking, mickey ears, gloves, shoes, and pants in hoops would be cute, it could even go in more than two hoops now that I thinkabout it!

Also: An elephant with part of his trunk and the other hoop with the rest of his trunk and a pile of peanuts! A giraffe body and in the other hoop his head and a tree. A cloud with rain drops (maybe even hanging off) and a puddle in the other hoop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookwyrmhole

Crafts can't keep me busy all the time!

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2011 08:56:05 AM »

I caved. Smiley

My sad, empty walls finally convinced me. Now I'm super excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find that crafts are very good time wasters. If they aren't for you, then you are one of those rare individuals who know what you're doing!
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2011 08:57:27 AM »

jexxi and PurpleHeather pretty much summed it up but to confirm, you will need to have official POSITIVE feedback in your swap history before I can add you to this swap.

Once the record for your first swap has been updated, get your q'nnaire in and join the Hoopla fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
stargardener
« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2011 09:48:20 AM »

SO EXCITED for Partners!!!!  I can't wait to get some stalkin' done!!!! 

*** Cheesy Cheesy :DLET'S HEAR IT FOR OUR FEARLESS LEADER!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy***HOORAY FOR LIMERIOT you sure have your hands full with this awesome swap!  good luck partnering! you are awesome!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeyd

warning: do not eat your fortune.

« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2011 10:16:14 AM »

Ok - so I know I just posted but I came up with a diptych idea that I just had to share!  The Indigo Girls have a song called "Galileo" which I have recently discovered and fallen in love with.  I got to thinking.... you could put the lyrics to the Chorus in one frame with a telescope and in the other one, put the sun!  For anyone who doesn't know the song...  the Chorus is below.

I love this idea!  I'm not familiar with the song, but lyrics in general with a song motif would be awesome! 

I'll post an idea I had: I'm a disney fanatic, my youngest girls room is done in mickey .. it would be too cute to have Mickey parts in hoops! I was thinking, mickey ears, gloves, shoes, and pants in hoops would be cute, it could even go in more than two hoops now that I thinkabout it!

Also: An elephant with part of his trunk and the other hoop with the rest of his trunk and a pile of peanuts! A giraffe body and in the other hoop his head and a tree. A cloud with rain drops (maybe even hanging off) and a puddle in the other hoop.

I love these ideas too!  Disney princesses would be  so cute!  Cinderella with glass slippers in one hoop, a pumpkin in another?  That sewing song in Cinderella is so cute too!

How exciting!  Can't wait!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2011 11:03:44 AM »

2 more days Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2011 11:13:41 AM »

ok so signing up 5 days before partners hasn't helped at all Tongue i would've been just as impatient signing up on day 1 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZidishaLuxe
She's So Unusual

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2011 12:21:16 PM »

I caved. Smiley

My sad, empty walls finally convinced me. Now I'm super excited!

Pretty much the same reasoning over here. =] And meandering through the previous galleries with jealousy. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 123 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
I Have DD Boobs And A Flat Butt! What Do You Wear?
A Great Substitute For Heels, from Tim Gunn
Helen Vs. Cleopatra, from Tim Gunn
Tim Gunn on Petite Fashion
When Tim Gunn Discovered Fashion
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...