A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,379
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 123
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R4 - Diptych Round!! (SU CLOSED, SO 3/21/11)  (Read 72371 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1030 on: March 15, 2011 07:32:02 PM »

stitching, stitching, stitching away..... and i dont feel like Im getting very far.....

me too!! but we'll get there!!

lets have faith in US!!!!... and imagine how awesome the hoops are going to be when we are done.....so glad we are sending them to eachother !!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #1031 on: March 15, 2011 07:38:54 PM »

I had to take a break from cross stitching to finish an OWS claim but i will be back to it!! I have all weekend, right? RIGHT?? I am about 70% done with the first one?  gaaaaaaaaah i'm never going to be done on time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
Trish Fantastic
My Clumsiest Line...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1032 on: March 15, 2011 07:52:33 PM »

I'm still here kind of, a little over two weeks ago I went off my birth control for $ reasons thinking it wasn't that important but found out its treating a big part of the depression I've been dealing with for the last 10 years.
So I feel like crap, I'm tired all the time but I'm finally getting back to stitching, I'm completely pleased with some of my stitching but I'm told it looks good, I'm hoping when its done I'll feel better about it.

You should take a vitamin B complex for awhile until you get back to normal, and possibly stay on it. B deficiency is one of the most common causes of depression in cases when we think BC is the cause or fix.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

canamharris
« Reply #1033 on: March 15, 2011 08:14:59 PM »

I wish I had one of those chaise couches to stretch out on and stitch! After last night and this afternoon I keep feeling so stiff when I stand up from stitching. Oh well back to the hoop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #1034 on: March 15, 2011 08:38:50 PM »

I am rinsing out my hoops in minute!!!! I am so excited.... they are simple but I think they mean a lot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #1035 on: March 15, 2011 08:55:10 PM »

I wish I had one of those chaise couches to stretch out on and stitch! After last night and this afternoon I keep feeling so stiff when I stand up from stitching. Oh well back to the hoop!
I have one of those, its the BEST for stitching or tv watching or well anything for sitting lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #1036 on: March 15, 2011 09:02:57 PM »

I'm still here kind of, a little over two weeks ago I went off my birth control for $ reasons thinking it wasn't that important but found out its treating a big part of the depression I've been dealing with for the last 10 years.
So I feel like crap, I'm tired all the time but I'm finally getting back to stitching, I'm completely pleased with some of my stitching but I'm told it looks good, I'm hoping when its done I'll feel better about it.

You should take a vitamin B complex for awhile until you get back to normal, and possibly stay on it. B deficiency is one of the most common causes of depression in cases when we think BC is the cause or fix.
Thanks for the advice, I have some I'm going to start taking tomorrow, hopefully it'll work.
I love craftster for all the awesome people on it, thanks everyone.
On a brighter note, I got a ton done on the hoops today Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #1037 on: March 15, 2011 09:03:14 PM »

I am rinsing out my hoops in minute!!!! I am so excited.... they are simple but I think they mean a lot!

Exciting!! Can't wait to see what you made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
erica_tattoos
« Reply #1038 on: March 15, 2011 10:18:25 PM »

i put my hoops up on my fb to resounding positive feedback, so i think they're coming along pretty nicely. Smiley kinda hope you flip out a little when you open the box.

i have no doubt they're gonna be awesome!  Grin i'm always tempted to put up stuff on facebook when i'm working on it, but so far i haven't because i'm afraid that my partner will come over there and look me up stalking for ideas and see something they shouldn't! for the same reason i will sometimes stalk on facebook looking for partners when they're first assigned but i never try and hunt them down once we start crafting - i like being surprised! i've been meaning to put pics of your hoops up on fb and on the forum here, but my camera batteries are dead and i've just been too lazy and distracted to do anything about it... Cheesy

uuugh tell me about it! i've been doing embroidery and beadwork for the last week working on a piece for the MAQ swap - i sit on the edge of the couch with my legs tucked under me so i can reach my lil tray o beads and my quilt-frame on it's stand.... and MAN my ankles have been swollen! you'd think i'd find some other way to sit but the position that's the least awkward for everything else also seems to be the most likely to leave me with cankles!!! Embarrassed Shocked Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1039 on: March 16, 2011 02:53:59 AM »

I think I've posted this before but its still the only update I have...  urg...  I feel like such a slacker.  lol.

I have one hoop done, just needs to be framed and I started stitching the other hoop last night.  I can't take it too work with me because it demands a little more focus than I can give it while I'm at school but when I get home tonight I'm going to grab a shower first and stitch up a storm with the puppy on my lap!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 123 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Horse
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Bird
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Mouse
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Frog
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Queen
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...