A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,829
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty & Friends Winter Swap Gallery  (Read 14030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011 08:39:22 PM »

I received my package from my partner yesterday. I took some photos with my phone, I have had a killer headache for the last 48 hours, I apologize in advanced if things come out rushed/sloppy.

included in the mix is a painted Chococat bag (you have a steady hand!), a goth kitty picture frame, hair bows and some cute supplies.

A closeup of the frame!

Thank you again partner!

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011 10:25:38 PM »

more goodies! I must say that Goth Kitty IS Cute as s#@t.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011 11:29:46 PM »

more goodies! I must say that Goth Kitty IS Cute as s#@t.
Completely agree Cute as S#!t frame, and I love that bag! those felt bows are cute too! Are they clips or rubber bands?

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2011 06:38:47 AM »

The chococat bag is great!
Dolly Mixx
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011 08:10:01 AM »

Thought I'd post pics of what I sent my partner, the tracking # says she has recieved, so hopefully no spoilers. I am rather impatient  & am desperate to show off what I sent, I was quite proud of my package, esp the crochet hook holder. Tongue

Hello Kitty notebook

Bento box & handmade bag for it.

Kerropi necklace & extra lollipop necklace.

Pin cushion. I attempted the hello kitty granny square, & sort of succeeded, but not really >.< This is the best one I could do:(

And not strictly Sanrio, but my partner said she liked anything cute, & this deer fabric looked a bit like Deery Lou, & was definately cute, so I used it for the crochet hook holder.

Inside of crochet hook holder. The large pocket holds some hello kitty charm stitch markers, which I forgot to photograph.

I hope Sadi27 Liked everything I sent her, I did have great fun crafting for the swap:D

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011 03:01:20 PM »

Dolly Mixx - What a great package.  You did a wonderful job!! 
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2011 03:30:06 PM »

that really is a great package-lucky partner!
alrighty, so here is what i received from designvigilante. sorry for the bad photos-cant find my camera so i had to use my webcam.
i told my partner how freexing my dorm room is so she made me a poncho and wrist warmers-its a very nice yarn too, feels soft and cozy  Smiley

and here is a my melody scarf, yummy chai, and socks that ive been wanting for a while:

thank you so much!!!

I would absolutely love to have a personal Halloween swap! I'm interested in jewelry, hair accessories, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2011 03:31:21 PM »

Can there please please be a round 2? This is amazing! Cheesy
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2011 03:34:31 PM »

Awww that crochet book, and hand sewn bag are the cutest! I want an HK bento box! >.< I've been wanting one for a while but can't find any of the tiered ones here so I will have to order from J-list. Very cute package Dolly Mixx.

Aisy, I love that poncho and wrist warmers with the bows, very Hello Kitty. I also love that everyone got socks! I have one pair of HK socks but I'm so afraid to wear them often. I do buy exorbitant amounts of Hello Kitty socks for my neices though. Oh and "MMMMmmmm Chai Tea"!

I received from nmcakemom07 today! It was by far the heaviest/biggest box I have ever gotten! I love every single piece of it, thank you very much Jill! <3 PICTURE OBESE- No really.

I got the cutest mini hats! One in pink fleece Kuromi style, and the other is leopard Badtz Maru! Too adorable! Sorry no pic of me wearing them, I haven't done my hair outta the shower. I look like medusa. Tongue

I got the best book for felt animals and some great stationary, buttons, gorgeous jewelery, candies and a Kuromi Key cover. She's so naughty.  Tongue

She made me the best little Hello Kitty box shrine evar! She even knitted some wrist warmers and a scarf. I love that they are so warm and plush!

I now have some Badtz mugs to drink out of and the cutest Pandapple plate! Mr. Venus & I say "Nom nom nom nom" around the house all the time. Infact we going to go eat some "Noms" in a couple minutes. Wink

She also sent me with some extra goodies/party favors from her son's birthday party. I eated some chocolate already and Marshmallow Kitty didn't make it. Undecided

I absolutely LOVE everything! Best swap ever. You my friend out did your self when I didn't think it could get any better than the 1st one.  Hugs!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011 03:35:08 PM by v3nu5 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2011 04:19:52 PM »

Yeah This is what I'm talking about!   Pictures! 

Dolly, the things you sent are so cute!
 Bento boxes are cool!

The black and pink scarf set is awesome aisy!

An v3nu5 all I can say is Spoiled much? Smiley

OH and............
I got my package today too!!!
Pictures up soon...so excited Smiley

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Malla Nunn on Present Darkness
Elizabeth Fremantle Introduces Us to Katherine Parr
Sarah Ban Breathnach: The New York Times Bestselling Author Who Lost It All
Motherboard: Author William Gibson on Real Life Technology
Chick-O-Saurus Rex by Lenore Appelhans and Daniel Jennewein
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Cupcake Party
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Needle Minder
The Legacy of Bob Ross

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...