A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap R2 Gallery  (Read 7976 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hautedogclothing
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011 06:19:39 PM »

OMG awesome pictures!! I'm sooooo glad you guys liked everything!!! I truely had a great time crafting all your goodies, im kinda sad its over  Cry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
Bobomom
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011 12:27:29 PM »

Lacey0828 - Scout and Hunter are adorable, and sooo cute in their tutus! I love it!  They got such a great haul of amazing things from hautedogclothing.  The turtle embroidery is cute - love the saying.  I also love all the green buttons for the hoop turtle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hautedogclothing
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011 12:57:58 PM »

Thank you for liking what I made!   Grin

Lacey0828 - Scout and Hunter are adorable, and sooo cute in their tutus! I love it!  They got such a great haul of amazing things from hautedogclothing.  The turtle embroidery is cute - love the saying.  I also love all the green buttons for the hoop turtle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
PurplePaisley
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011 06:48:35 PM »

Super Awesome pet package received today from my partner Mariah.
Thank you Mariah, my animals are in heaven
First you have this great, soft, plush dog bed. Well it was suposed to be for the dog's but as you can see the cats took over.

Next we have 2 feather hanging cat toys with little bells attached. And a can of Ferret treats

Next 8 wonderful catnip mice. My cats were all over these as you can tell by the pics

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lacey0828
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011 09:08:44 PM »

Thanks, they try to be cute when they're not getting into things, but I agree, hautedogclothing did send an amazing haul.

PurplePaisley, your cats are so cute! The first one looks so comfy on the bed. Great package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011 01:22:35 PM »

My pets and I received the most lovely things from my partner 1watermonkey today!  First of all, she made peanut butter biscuits for our dogs.  They smell heavenly!  I so very want to try one or at least go make some peanut butter cookies for the humans in the house. 

Jenna approves!

Our new kitten Bindi got some cat toys made from sweaters.  Aren't they cute?  They took her mind off of the toothbrush she stole from the bathroom this morning and has been batting around the hardwood floors all day...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wall hanging of our karakachan FiFi. It's my first ever mini wall quilt.  Did I mention I love it?

She made Bindi this absolutely adorable shark bed!  Since she's always chilly, I'm sure she'll enjoy this for many many moons. 

You're an awesome partner, 1watermonkey.  My critters and I thank you so much for everything! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011 04:37:30 PM »

Wow, that art quilt is amazing! I might have to steal that idea with a picture of my pets! 1watermonkey, how did you get the picture on the fabric? I can't seem to find the right technique.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011 10:11:07 AM »

Get your wisting fingers ready ladies because my babies got completely spoiled!!!!!
First, the toys that are for Crookshanks...which I have had to hide so the puppy doesn't eat them. She never has cared for toys but she has hidden one of them already so I think she secretly plays with it when we arent home!  Wink

Next: Pretty collars for the doggies! It was so hard to get a good picture! lol But, for Lupin, a rainbow star collar. And for Princess, a red one with white polka dots!

This is how excited Princess got over her collar...such a girly girl!

For Princess a pink cellphone toy...but...Lupin stole that too....so I had to get a picture of him stealing it because he wouldnt give it to her!

Here is Lupin, with his new tug of war toy...still stealing Princess's toy...in his fabulous new sweater!!! I feel I must explain. I made the joke long ago that my dog is gay (please dont be offended!!!!) My best friend is gay, and they both have sweaters that are similar and Lupin loooooves being dressed up. So, I told my partner this and this is the fabulous sweater she made him!!!!! I was so excited when I opened it I screamed! lol He loves it and gets made when I take it off him!

Here is him getting mad because I was undressing him!

And getting more frustrated when I put on his even more fabulous....

Sweater vest!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! and so does he (he wore it to my parents house yesterday for my sisters bday! lol) My husband said Lupin is a gentleman and a scholar...so he needed a sweater vest!!!! its wonderful!

For my girly girl! two dresses...one of which is a tutu which makes the retired ballerina in me REALLY happy!!!!

She loves the dresses! (she wore the red one last night as well!)

For Crookshanks a big snuggly bag! She has never had one before so she was apprehensive. But, I put catnip in there so she could get the idea....now...she loves it! I put her in it every night so she will not sleep on our faces. She stays in there for hours...the other day she was rolling around in it and fell of the bed..Priceless!

Soooooooo spoiled and they loved everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011 10:38:52 AM »

Those tutus are AWESOME!  SO cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011 11:31:54 AM »

Edwards1, your babies are adorable! I love the action shots!  The captions and photos are great! Your pets got an awesome package!
Missingwillow - I want to eat those peanut butter treats too!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011 11:32:58 AM by Bobomom » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Audrey Hepburn Crop
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Evening Hair
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Formal Updo
How to Achieve a Millennium French Twist
How to Create a French Twist
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...