A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,912
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Invite Your Partner Round 17 - Gallery  (Read 34749 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2011 06:44:08 PM »

hey Lime... so glad you like your little goodies.... the pictures are wonderful!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: March 21, 2011 06:45:54 PM »

The fabric bowl is great! Love the colors and the swirl at the end!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
StickerChic87
« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2011 06:48:49 PM »

Ive been drooling over those bowls for forever-the colors are great on yours! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #383 on: March 21, 2011 07:40:12 PM »

This swap has been AMAZING!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #384 on: March 21, 2011 07:52:30 PM »

This swap has been AMAZING!!

Agreed. Probably one of my favorite swaps so far. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

« Reply #385 on: March 21, 2011 07:59:47 PM »

I LOVE that bowl and the embroidery is awesome!

I received from sweety28303 on Thursday and got an awesome package! I'm sorry for the delay in pictures but I have had internet issues for about a week now.... but its all fixed now!

Here's the pretty shawl and matching hat she made me

It's so thick and warm! I love it!

An awesome crochet cabled scarf

Its so thick! I wore it today and it was the perfect thickness and perfect length! (and also the perfect addition to my scarf collection Grin )

Some treats

All of them are dark chocolate...mmmm so good, the Raisinets are AMAZING!

And not pictured is a colouring book and crayons for my son.... he LOVES to colour so they were used immediately before the pictures were taken! He literally has the whole colouring book coloured already! If I can get a chance, I will post some pictures of what he coloured!

Thanks so much again! I really love it all.... even if a few items didn't make it in the box Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
spectrumsparksie
« Reply #386 on: March 22, 2011 05:38:14 PM »

I received from superhooker this morning and Oh my goodness.  I am so spoilt! Don't know where to start.

Here:
This beautifully soft and divinely coloured cowl from superhookers own handspun....I am in LoVe  <3

Then there is this super duper scoodie which I love coz the scarfy part is nice and long.

And just to make sure I am always bundled up there is also this scarf which is light and lovely.  And long. I love loooong.

And so I can crochet something for myself: this handspun, I love the colours. 

And a fun thing for me to take to school, this eyeball ball.  Is the second ball redundant? hmmm grammaticians you can tell me off if you like.

pic doesn't show but it is a great size for catching in two hands.
Stop now, have a coffee.....there is still more.....
Superhooker super stalked me and found that I love things to keep other things in
Look at this fabric basket....aint it da bomb?

and these two project bags, that have already been put to use

And here is the stuff that sent my little 7yo son into raptures....he loves playing knights, and other adventures.
His own chain to keep dragons and other baddies at bay:

"Mum, now I can be like Indianna Jones.  Whoop. whoop. whoop" Imitating lassooing with his new rope:

He also got these cute litte pocket critters. Aren't they fun?

She also included these cute notecards

and this DIY cupcake to decorate:

Superhooker you truly are amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are truly generous.
PS. Keep an eye on the letterbox, something else is headed your way to try and even up the tally.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 22, 2011 07:03:42 PM »

awesome parcels. this gallery is cool!...

and here is even more awesomeness, in the form of my parcel from "poppet princess lankins". Tongue

the parcel came all wrapped in pretty paper....with the cats wanting it for themselves  lol

... with a cool looking card explaining that one of the items i inquired about (a shaun plush from shaun of dead) didnt make it because of two naughty little guys who gave lanikins some grief during crafting.

the two guys in question are.....

YES! EDWARD SCISSORHANDS and FREDDY KRUEGER!!! look at them. EEEKK!!! seriously, I squealed when i saw these lol. ed is for a friend (if i can give him up lol) and fred is for me! See Ed's little scars? and the adorable faces and clothes. Cheesy

then out popped three minikins. I call them yeti-kin, kidney-kin and pillow-kin, cos thats what they remind me of lol! Cheesy

and then this little guy poked his head out to say hello.....

... its THRILLER JACKSON, In zombie pose! he is really teeny, just the right size to go on a keyring(maybe i will put him on one, so people can see his awesomeness, but then again, i dont want to loose him Smiley)

old grumpy kitty grudgingly let me take a photo of her and pillow-kin (she likes sniffing this one, dont know why) lol

crazy younger kitty wanted to become friends with kidney-kin.

then Ed saw this and wanted to be friends with crazy younger kitty. at first she was scared of his hands, but soon decided he was safe for a hug

ed and yeti-kins are firm friends. If i do let Ed go, i think yeti-kin will want to go too. (yeti-kin is the only one the cats werent interested in. strange...)

then we headed outside into the pocket sized yard for lunch.pillow-kin posed artfully in the grass...

While Ed wondered if he could cut ferns into shapes (sorry Ed, no trees in our little yard)

And Freddy took to looking next door with younger crazy kitty. He said he was watching for next doors cat, but i think he was looking to see if there were any kids he could scare (bad luck freddy, there arent any kids near where I live, and I am not taking you baby sitting. lol)

All together,

lani said fred was a bit fussy and couldnt agree on the look of the hat or shoes she tried to make (bad freddy, lani always makes awesome stuff Grin) so she sent him without. (thats ok lani, he is more perfect then i could of imagined. hes the bestest first poppet someone could get)

and here is a pic of fred with me as a comparison. (i was watching a movie when the postie came, and fred watched the end of it with me before i got online to post pics. this was a sneaky shot taken of me while i wasnt looking. i look kinda odd, but it shows freddy's (and ed's) size. seriously, these guys must of taken forever! teeny poppets lol.

Grin Grin ;DHUGS LANKINS!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011 12:29:26 AM by deadbathducky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: March 22, 2011 07:26:40 PM »

what fabulously awesome packages! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: March 22, 2011 07:31:42 PM »

What wonderful things! It's hard to know where to start to comment Cheesy  Fab snuggly scarf, the poppets are amazing, and that handspun yarn is incredible!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Camera Work for Internet Videos
Plan and Organize Your Internet Video
The Film Lab: Aspect Ratios
SNTV - Take Me Home Tonight
Our 2011 Oscars Winner Picks
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...