A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Invite Your Partner Round 17 - Gallery  (Read 28380 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: March 11, 2011 07:40:59 PM »

Apologies for not posting pics sooner, my pc is soooo slooowwwwww

Here is my awesome parcel from Princesspimp81 who spoilt me rotten with a ton of lovely Crocheted and sewn goodies, not to mention the 4 bars of THE most delicious chocolate.

I received a gorgeous big bag I like to carry a lot of stuff with me so this is perfect, the cutest frogs which my little boy insists on sleeping with and feeding him Grapes  Grin, I also loved the Christmas decorations she posted on Craftster so I got a set of his and her Gingerbread peoples, a gorgeous and an amazing Crocheted cake box, which I am already using to hold my letters from my penpals, it's perfect size for this, oh and my son loves walking around with the lid on his head as a hat!!

Thank you so much for being my partner Joey, I had so much fun and I love everything.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #311 on: March 11, 2011 09:24:14 PM »

I love those hoops and that bag is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #312 on: March 12, 2011 12:00:04 AM »

I received 2 amazing packages! I am ecstatic. And my boyfriend is ecstatic because I no longer have to wear the same pants every day  Cheesy

From Calabaza:

The tin is a bread mix. I'm excited to give it a try, she made it so easy, even I should be able to handle it. There was another munchie, but my boyfriend ate it before I could take a picture. The little things in the front are magnets, they will look great on my magnet board.

From schnerby:

I am addicted to yarn. The blue balls (that sounds funny) are DK weight cotton. It is impossible to find that here. I will hoard it until I find the perfect pattern.

PJ bottoms, aren't the fabrics adorable? I just love them. I was going to model them, but my camera way dying.

There was one more picture, but for some reason it was blank when I went to upload it. I will try to take a picture of the remaining stuff tomorrow (yes, there was more!).

Thank you both soooo much. I love everything. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

"this kid is driving me craaaazy!"-Robert Munchs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: March 12, 2011 04:51:43 AM »

the ginger bread people are so cute!
Craft addiction, you totally scored on the PJ bottoms!  I love me some PJ bottoms.  They are all I wear around the house Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #314 on: March 12, 2011 08:31:25 AM »

A huge thank you and apology to my partner Bexxer!!! I recieved on Wed. but am just now getting around to pictures, so sorry Bex!!!!
And unfortunately all I have are cell pics as my camera is MIA! (Hence the lapse between reciveving and posting!)

THese are in no kind of order either btw!

THe super cute bow headband she sent!! LOVE it! I wore it to Bible Study on Thurs. and all day! I wore it again yesterday and will probably put it on again today! LOVE it! (ignore my serious face, its hard to take a picture of your head in a mirror with a phone!)

The most adorable and comfortable flip flops ever! (ignore hobbit toes)

2 pair of Snoopy socks, though only 1 got into the picture somehow!!? Bexxer knows I LOVE my Snoopy!!

A SUPER soft adorable scarf in FAB colors! (LOVE this color combo!!!) And I can wear a scarf here in MI through April at least!

An adorable rose hair pin!! LOVE it soo soo much!! Can't wait to have my sister help me do my hair and use it to it's fullest potential!

Adorable stamped cards and envelopes! (Only got pics of the envelopes, sticky fingers were trying to snatch and grab!!)

ADORABLE granny squares, plus a booklet full of patterns for more granny squares!! Smiley Smiley Smiley !!!

I believe these are coasters? I hope so because that's what I was going to use them as, lol!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors Bekah! ;-)

button hair clips that my 4 1/2 yr old daughter has claimed as her own!!

Gorgeous bookmarks...I a truly sorry for the craptastic picture because they are so pretty. And Bexxer my Bible Study thanks you, they kept laughing at my random things stuck in my book, bookmarks Smiley

A pretty pretty spring-y necklace and earrings!! <3 them!

There was also more coffee and goodies for hubbs and the kids, but they somehow didnt make it to photo shoot?!  Tongue

And a pattern for an adorable peacock amigurimamimamiaiai iii (I soo am not trying to spell that word!)

Did I forget anything?!?! I hope not!! I LOVE everything Bexxer, thank you sooo much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #315 on: March 12, 2011 08:56:55 AM »

Princessacademy that snood and crochetd shawl are abosolutely gorgeous!!!!!! you you mind telling us if you used a pattern?

Sorry, missed this before now!! the shawl is a free pattern by Caron called Aphrodite Shawl (can also be found on Ravelry) and the snood, I did use a pattern..but not sure which one...it's on my Ravelry too (maryhazel3)

:-)

Thanks btw!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #316 on: March 12, 2011 09:14:33 AM »

Loving all the granny squares - especially that granny square purse. Must. Learn. To. Crochet.

PJ pants galore. I'm guilty of wearing them day in and day out as well.

And, uh, crafted flip flops!? I'm so in love with those. They look so comfy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #317 on: March 12, 2011 09:20:06 AM »

More great hauls! Love the blue/green/purple granny squares. The cake box is so neat too. It looks really yummy Smiley.

I'm envious of all those new pjs! They look cozy.

I'm going to make myself a rose hair pin today. That is so cute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #318 on: March 12, 2011 09:23:18 AM »

And I can wear a scarf here in MI through April at least!

Where are you at in MI?? Im here too haha!

Great packages everyone! You can never have too many pj pants!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PosiTori
« Reply #319 on: March 12, 2011 09:42:52 AM »

I received from gatheredthreads! My apologies for posting these so late, I washed my camera SD card. lol

This is gatheredthreads AMAZING Tardis Quilt.  I love it so much! I know just the perfect spot to hang it! Cheesy

Just look at the impeccable detail! Its just breathtaking! It also lights up!  I have to wait till dark and take another photo! Cheesy

And she also sent me this lovely hand decorated card!

Thank you so much for partnering with me Dahlia! I absolutely love everything! <3

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011 09:45:47 AM by PosiTori » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Traditional Mardi Gras Food
Make Ahead Gravy
Open-Faced Hot Turkey Sammys
How to Use Up Leftover Turkey
Shortcuts for Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...