A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: D&D Swap Gallery  (Read 3075 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kyerinn
Maker of Things

"In my darkness, I make light." - kyerinn

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011 10:55:53 PM »

Ooh! That d20 bag is just awesome! I love it.

I received my package from ashley g this weekend and I adore all the goodies!

First off - a dice bag stenciled with the dreaded rust monster. Yes, he may be an old school foe, but any monster who can turn your armor to rust is still quite the menace.

Secondly, an adorable amigurumi (my first!) of that beloved, tortured mage from Dragonlance, Raistlin Majere. Here we see young Raistlin while he still claimed the red color of neutrality... before his descent into evil. He's even got a mini pouch on his belt and hourglass painted eyes! Cheesy I <3 him.

And last but not least - a handmade "magic 8 ball" type of fortune teller. One the side is scrawled, "Should my character do it?" The answers will be helpful to any perplexed D&D player.

In detail:

Thank you SO MUCH for the package, Ashley G! I loved it all! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself."
-Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead

Current swaps:
"Craft my Character" swap

Wist - http://www.wists.com/kyerinn
Etsy - http://www.rogueposy.com
..<3..
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011 08:04:11 AM »

I've never even heard of a handmade magic eight ball, that's so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kyerinn
Maker of Things

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011 10:09:10 AM »

I've never even heard of a handmade magic eight ball, that's so cool!

Isn't it neat?? Cheesy I was showing my husband the goodies and he immediately said that he wanted to make some for Christmas presesnts next.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself."

Current swaps:

..<3..
squire_inaria
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011 11:12:25 AM »

I received the BEST PACKAGE EVER from theatreorchid!!!! Get your wisting buttons ready, because here it is!

First off is a set of fabric coasters for each die in a set. Notice how they're all high rollers Wink

Close up of the d20

And my very own crocheted d20! It's going to watch over my dice when they're not in use and teach them to roll well.

Did I mention that orchid is awesome with a crochet hook? I have a friend to keep me company during gaming sessions! Doesn't he have the most adorable eyes?

She also made some hand carved stamps! Sorry for the bad pictures. My ink pad was AWOL and I was trying to marker them to stamp. I'll get some better pics posted as soon as I find it.
Epic Fail

a d20

ex libris

and my favorite of the bunch: kobold xing

And finally on to my two favorite items in the package. First off is a gorgeous dragon wind hanger. I am so completely in love with him!

And what was this? There was a note attached to the package. Danger: Open with extreme caution?

How could anything in a D&D package be dangerous? But like a good rogue, I checked for traps before opening it. Finding none I ripped open the paper to find: a beautiful purse in black dragonskin

So after inspecting the outside to see what the danger could be, I opened it up to find a gnomish experiment gone horribly wrong! It was an animated purse and it was hungry!

After much battling it and I came to an understanding. He wouldn't eat me and I would keep him well fed. To seal the deal he offered up some of the gold from his past meals (they're chocolate coins).

Thank you for being an absolutely amazing partner, orchid!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
PaganTwinwolf
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011 11:24:29 AM »

I received a really cool package from Larissa Rasputin on Saturday. Unfortunately this was the first opportunity I had to get to a computer.

First off is a really cool plush d20

Next is an awesome shirt that I put on immediately and roped my wife into taking pictures of

And an amazing dice tray. I even got to use it that night at our gaming session. I'm DMing Rappan Athuk, so it came in really handy with all the dice I have.

Last, but certainly not least, is one of my favorite items. Its a necklace with the symbol of Olidammarra made out of clay (I think?). This had awesome timing because in a separate game I created a (kind of) former thief who was forceably turned paladin named Richard. He still pays homage to Olidammarra, so this is wonderful for a holy symbol for him.

Thanks for swapping with me! I had a blast. I hope you like your package as much as I liked mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kyerinn
Maker of Things

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011 11:40:09 AM »

What neat items! I am digging the dragon purse so much. The d20 crossbones shirt and the rubber stamps are excellent!

And my very own crocheted d20! It's going to watch over my dice when they're not in use and teach them to roll well.

This made me laugh.  Grin

I'm loving this gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current swaps:

..<3..
rabid.dustbunny
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011 11:55:53 AM »

This monster bag (by theatreorchid) is simply wonderful!  Well done.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011 11:57:09 AM by rabid.dustbunny - Reason: giving credit to the artist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground.
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011 05:34:39 PM »

I LOVE that Olidammara necklace.  LOVE.  I would wear that all the time. Cheesy 

Thanks for the compliments on the purse!  It was my very first ever, so naturally being the totally classy individual I am I decided it really needed big angry eyes and teeth.   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011 06:21:45 AM »

Thanks! The necklace was made out of clay.  I was super happy with it.  It tried to talk itself into staying with me, but I convinced it otherwise!

Awesome packages so far!

That purse is awesome!  Hopefully it's not a bag of devouring!

That little dragon is adorable and the d20 dice bag is also flippin fantastic!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011 06:23:51 AM by Larissa-Rasputin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011 04:27:45 PM »

Received today and boy was I spoiled!   Words cannot describe the pure awesomeness of what you are about to see!

Sorry that some of the pictures are sideways, didn't realize that until I uploaded them.  My computer and phone must auto rotate them.

First up is a Raistlin poppet!  I <3 this more than words can say!  Raistlin is probably my favorite character of all time and those books are what made me want to start gaming.

Next is a necklace of fireballs!  (how clever!)  I can't wait to wear this out, knowing I'm the only one who knows the power that dangles so beautifully from t he chain!

A superb D20 necklace that I can't wait to wear!  (I love necklaces)  Isn't it pretty?  *drool*

A wand of some sort.  Dare I try it out?! Or should I wait until I can get someone to cast identify? 

Last but certainly NOT least is a dice bag.  I have admired a leather dice shaped bag on etsy for quite some time but couldn't convince myself to pay $120 for something to put my dice in.  (My current purse didn't even cost that much! lol)  Needless to say I cannot WAIT to show it off next gaming session!  I know I will be the envy of my friends!

Thanks so much again Pagan!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Footer in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Sidebar in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Add a Video Placeholder in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Format Thumbnail Text in Photoshop
How to Add Thumbnail Images in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...