Swap name: Great Big Swirlie Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Yarn or Fabric
Sign-up date range: 1/24 - 2/7
Date to send item by: 3/7/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No. I'll recruit a co-organizer if needed.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Additional Age requirement? No.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Swirls made on paper, swirls out of fabric, swirls made of yarn, swirls made on canvas.. who doesn't love swirls? Swirls can take something good and turn it in to awesome - unless you add too many swirls I suppose...? Or can there never be enough swirls??
You will craft up 4 points and incorporate the beloved swirl in to your projects!
Small Item = 1 point --> 2 or less hours (eg. bookmark, earrings, coin purse)... or under $10
Medium Item = 2 points --> 2 or more hours (eg. scarf, doll, necklace)... or $10-$30
Large Item = 3 points --> 3 or more hours (eg. shirt, purse, shawl, jewelry set)... or $30+If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Great Big Swirlie Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as it would appear on a package):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc.)?
Do you have any allergies?
What are your favorite crafts to do? What kind of crafts might you like do for this swap?
What kind of crafts or projects would you like to receive - and "anything" doesn't count - please narrow it down
Is there anything that you do not under any circumstance want to receive?
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
Is there a theme you would like your partner to swirl with?
Is there a theme or subject you would like to keep the swirl away from?
Is there anything else you would like to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.List of participants:
crossed out - feedback left! Thanks for swapping!!
blupaisan 2. jexxican
4. Yarn or Fabric
5. Anubisheart 6. Brackish PotatoPARTNERS!sentreceivedlate with communicationcontact organizer
Yes, your name is listed twice - alphabetically
Anubisheart ---> Brackish Potato
blupaisan ---> jexxican
Brackish Potato ---> Anubisheart
jexxican ---> blupaisan
sewingcybermom ---> sewingcybermom
Yarn or Fabric ---> Yarn or FabricGreat Big Swirlie Swap Gallery