A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
416 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Keep Me Warm Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 25165 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

karizmatic
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2011 05:30:23 PM »

Gah! OOLONG - My Favorite - I'm a bit ambivalent towards you at the moment, Onyxnox Wink

p.s. update: SENT!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.karizmatic.com
nerd. serial hobbyist. militant friendly.
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2011 12:40:26 AM »

Gah! OOLONG - My Favorite - I'm a bit ambivalent towards you at the moment, Onyxnox Wink

LOL - remind me then, if you an I are ever buddied for another swap like this one, to send you a pouch of it Cheesy  Does that reduce the ambivalence a bit?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
karizmatic
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2011 02:21:01 PM »

LOL - remind me then, if you an I are ever buddied for another swap like this one, to send you a pouch of it Cheesy  Does that reduce the ambivalence a bit?
It most certainly does - I am easily persuaded with treats Smiley great, now I have to stalk you so that I can swap with you :p at least I'll have a head start on the stalking Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.karizmatic.com
nerd. serial hobbyist. militant friendly.
opheliapoe
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2011 03:20:45 PM »

Yesterday, I got my package from blushingbluegrass!! Let me tell you... There was a lot jammed into a little box! I really liked everything Smiley The kids wanted to model, so try to overlook their cuteness and focus on the swap goodies Tongue

First, there was a set of a Harry Potter themed hat and arm warmers. My daughter took the arm warmers and played with them for several hours last night. I discovered that arm warmers also make good leg warmers and robot arms. Who knew?

Sorry for the crap cell phone pics. My camera decided to have a fussy day and not work properly. Here's a better view of the hat.

Next was a sewn scarf with a pocket in it. My son thought this was the coolest thing on the planet.

Then, for the drink accessory there was a green and black checkered coffee cup sleeve which fits my favorite coffee cup perfectly. She also included two bars of lavender cp soap out of her first ever batch. I am excited to try these. They smell lovely Smiley

For the hot drink, she sent me some loose leaf chai tea from a local shop and a tea strainer. I couldn't get a shot of the strainer because my husband was busy trying to drink all the tea before I could get any Tongue

Thank you so much, blushingbluegrass for a great swap package! I'm still working hard on yours, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine. Since I didn't get the best quality pictures, feel free to post them if you have better ones Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2011 03:44:30 PM »

Oh man, I hope what I send is just as awesome as what has been posted so far! I am trying my hardest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2011 05:04:00 PM »

So glad you liked everything, opheliapoe! Your kids are adorable.... Funny you mentioned that the arm warmers make good robot arms; every time I tried those arm warmers on, I felt I had to to do the robot for some reason! I was kind of going "elvish" with that hat, so I hope it wasn't too silly.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
jl409
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2011 05:22:50 PM »

I am sorry I didn't get a chance to post pictures yesterday of my awesome package from Onyxnox!! Anyways, I LOOOOOOOOOVE everything so much!!! I can't tell you how good this package smelled when I opened it! Here are the pics!

She included nutty cinnamon coffee and a holiday blend (I can't get over how good they smell!), Cream of Avalon tea, the cutest tea wallet, gift cards, and cinnamon honey sticks. And see the beautiful pashmina she incuded?!

I can't tell you how much I LOOOOOVE the hot/cold pack that you see in this picture! It can be worn around the waist and is filled with lavendar flowers and oil.  Lavendar is my absolute favourite!!! I go to bed wearing a lavendar eye pillow after drinking a hot cup of tea so thank you so much!! She also included a cup and cozy. So cute!

Here is a fleece cowl that is adorable! I tried to take an action shot of myself but they didn't turn out well. I couldn't get a good picture of the front of the cowl. I'll try to get my boyfriend to take a better action shot tomorrow! Smiley

I had to take a closeup pic of the tea wallet because it is just too cute! I love the ladybug button it!

Thank you so much Onyxnox!  You really spoiled me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
opheliapoe
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2011 06:31:13 PM »

I was kind of going "elvish" with that hat, so I hope it wasn't too silly.  Tongue

Its adorable! My husband and I were joking that it made my daughter look like a garden gnome... lol. But, I really like it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2011 06:45:27 PM »

Don't know how I missed this. Everything looks so cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2011 07:17:07 PM »

YAY!  I am glad you like your package.  I was just having some of the Holiday Blend yesterday - the smell is absolutely divine isn't it?  I love lavender too, but I was worried it may get overwhelming in the package and taint the tea and coffee, which was why I packaged it in the ziploc bag.  Enjoy it all in good health!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pamela Lal: PAMELUXE
Katherine Zemla: Manicure Addict
The Look of Christian Dior Fall 2013
The Look of Lanvin Fall 2013
Why You Should Create Your Own Makeup Rules
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...