A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 302,664
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lalaloopsy! Crumbs Sugar Cookie and Pillow Featherbed w/pets (& pic overload)  (Read 34811 times)
Tags for this thread: doll  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

danger.kitty
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011 03:57:46 PM »

I've never heard of Lalaloopsy but I love your dolls!  The hair is so gorgeous.  I'd be another asking for a pattern or loose instructions if you kept track Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Crafty Aunt:  taking on 2011 one DIY gift at a time
http://craftyaunty.blogspot.com/
wawamommy
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011 04:00:15 PM »

Want!  Want!  Want!  I couldn't get one for my daughter this Christmas, but she really wanted one.  It would be even better if she could have a soft cuddly one all her own.  Will watch for a pattern (fingers-crossed)!  Great job! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DreamChild556

1+2+2+1. That's not six!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011 04:10:08 PM »

Too cute! I too, would be interested in a pattern. Because my daughter got one of these for Christmas (not from me, because I think she's too young), but the head is all hard plastic, and it's ridiculously top-heavy. It's really kind of awkward. This is a much better idea! Wonderful job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1,2 Freddy's coming for you.
3,4 better lock your door.
5,6 grab your crucifix.
7,8 gonna stay up late.
9,10 never sleep again.
SkyDamsel
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011 04:42:29 PM »

Love them!!  This is exactly how they should have been made to begin with! Great job we are amazed Cheesy

Sky
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amber.hope
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011 05:08:49 PM »

Please please post a pattern or where you got it! I want to make these for my daughters, their WAY better than the original dolls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftyhsmom
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011 06:34:15 PM »

My first time to hear about Lalaloopsy too.  Your dolls are amazing and "rock"!  I would love to get a pattern too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littleone
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011 07:04:16 PM »

those are awesome and adorable, great job!
I also wish for a pattern Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011 07:20:45 PM »

my daugther was gaga over these dolls and thats all we heard about for months before christmas!! so we got her pillow featherbed and my sister got her crumbs sugar cookie and we got or youngest mittens fluff n stuff for her birthday (she was sewn on my ydd's birthday) i too was disappointed that these dolls that come with adoption papers (like cabbage patch) say that they were "sewn" on *blank* date. plastic cant be sewn!

i've been working on a fabric pattern similar in scale to the origonal because dd wants them all - their price went up significantly after the first week on the market and they cleared outa the shelves so i am drafting a pattern. but i would LOVE to get my hands on a crocheted version
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
fugzilla
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011 08:08:06 PM »

awe! I've thought of trying to recreate these dolls, but have yet to try it. I would LOVE a tutorial or pattern!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amber.hope
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011 09:01:20 PM »

i've been working on a fabric pattern similar in scale to the origonal because dd wants them all - their price went up significantly after the first week on the market and they cleared outa the shelves so i am drafting a pattern. but i would LOVE to get my hands on a crocheted version
Ooh a fabric pattern would be awesome as well. Be sure to post pics when you'r finished!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Frankincense and Myrrh 101
How to Create a Modern Cat-Eye
Best And Worst Beauty Trends Of 2014
10 Ways to Wake Up Prettier Than You Went to Sleep
Best Products of 2014
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...