A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Purse & Fill It Swap (Round 6) Gallery  (Read 31712 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IsikkahJai
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2011 10:54:54 AM »

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN't BEEN ON!!!!!!! Life just took a big pooey dump on me these last month. The only thing worth looking forward to were my swaps and making things for them.  Cry

But OMG!! Look at these beautriful purses!! I absolutely ADORE my Purse from myclouds!! She's a phenomonal seamstress. The stitching was perfect!! and it's reversible! I was so esctatic to get it in the mail i ripped off the tape and hugged the darn thing.  Tongue It really was the highlight of the week. ^^ I'm glad she posted a pic...my internet is still down until the tenth and then I'll be able to upload pics of my AWESOME package. She even made me some fingerless gloves from my Wist in the prettiest pallete of blue yarn you've ever seen. Seriously. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANN!!!!!!! <3 <3
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011 10:55:35 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
whats_her_name
« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2011 11:02:32 AM »

This is the bag that I made for IsikkahJai. I am not sure if she will be able to post pictures because she has limited internet access. This is Amy Butler's reversible tote. It looked a lot smaller in the pictures on the pattern!

Wow - look at those blues - so vibrant!  Great job, my clouds!  Can't wait to see the fingerless gloves, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2011 11:53:13 AM »

WOW, more Awesome Purses, Love, love the Blossom Bag Larissa Rasputin very pretty colors can't believe it's your first purse. I was wondering who might make it, the fabric for the tissue holder & the key bob I have & made wallets for myself & a friend. I love the brown & aqua color. Both of the corduroy bags are great too. Just so many beautiful purses. The reversible tote is awesome too, Amy Bulter patterns are great. Everyone has done such a amazing job. I have now a list of Ideas to try & incorporate them into something to design. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

Yarnies vs. Sewist
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap 4/
Scrap Happy Swap/

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2011 01:40:39 PM »

I am liking that fabric.  Is that Amy Butler's as well?  If so I am going to Stone Mountain & Daughter to get me 2yds.  I have Amy Butler's Latest book Style Stitches.  I am going to make the Cosmo Bag and Reversible Everyday Shopper for myself.  Believe me deserve them  OOOOHHH lets not forget the Weekender Bag a must have.  
This is the bag that I made for IsikkahJai. I am not sure if she will be able to post pictures because she has limited internet access. This is Amy Butler's reversible tote. It looked a lot smaller in the pictures on the pattern!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5499393613_ca5c64f8f8.jpg
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011 10:03:12 AM by MareMare - Reason: please remove image tags when quoting pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
Lollipop67
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2011 02:07:56 PM »

I received the most awesome package from MissTee_2 yesterday!!! I got wayyy spoiled!!!!

First, a tea cup cozy!!! I had gotten one from another swap, but left it at work and someone threw it out :-( Love this one though!!

AND a tea wallet!

THEN a recycled bag made from a tshirt, the funniest part is , and miss tee didnt know this, but my high school mascot were the wildcats!!! lol!

THEN A cute little bag!

love the colors and patterns

AND THEN! this absolutely amazing bag!!! i love this purse soooo much, its perfect for me and it its beautiful! its got so many pockets, 4 outside and two super deep ones on the inside. and i love the fabrics

Fashion and stray cats!

and and action shot!

And on top of all that she sent me a box of tea, reeses, and the leftover fabrics, but i figured i over loaded you guys with enough pictures already. I took my bag out last night and got so many compliments! thank you so so much MissTee_2! you were a great partner!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dolly Mixx
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2011 02:53:16 PM »

I recieved the other day from Leafy_Lane. Thank you so much!

The bag is a cross body bag with lots of pockets & bright colours! Sorry, I sucked at getting a good picture. >.<

Look at all the stuff that was included! I got loads of bag essentials, like a compact, purse, lipbalm,etc, & some really cute bow hairclips. I've already used the facemask & my face smelt like chocolate all day:D

Thank you Leafy, I had fun crafting for this swap & hope you did too:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myclouds
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2011 03:45:43 PM »

For the reversible Amy Butler bag I used a canvas from Joann's. I was suprised by my find. It looked very Amy Butler to me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2011 04:37:55 PM »

I received my package the other day from SMLounsbury

My new Nook cover and needle holder!

Inside view...it's huge

Action shot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2011 04:47:50 PM »

Thank you SMLounsbury I already started using the bag at work today!  Cheesy

whats_her_name I found the wetbag fabric at Joannes over with the nylon and plu fabric
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2011 05:15:05 PM »

Love the owls!!  Grin  Wonderful bag, SMLounsbury - love the little dip shape in the front!

You know, I've been ignorantly wondering "what the heck is a nook cover" and now I know!!!  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Star Wars-Clone Wars: Count Dooku
Wayne Gonzales at Paula Cooper Gallery
How to paint with your hands
How to Draw an Easy Spider
New Bedroom Entrance Day 5
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Simple Casserole Carrier
Keep Calm and Treat Mum
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...