A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,800
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda swap round 2 Gallery!  (Read 11776 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011 07:47:41 PM »

Bah I lied. I was super busy after work so I'll hassle my siblings to take action shots of me tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
groperesponsibly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011 09:46:17 AM »

OKAY FINALLY!  PICTURES!!!  Cheesy  (The little one finally had a nap and non crankiness!)

Okay, so I look like crap (having JUST gotten out of the shower)  BUT!  Everyone looks better in an A-FREAKING-MAZING Link sweater!  I've already worn it to work (Even though I'm supposed to get all girly), totally wear it to the store over everythiiiiiiing.  Hell, I'll be wearing it in the summer!!!

The COOLEST gloves ever!!!  Note the triforce on the left hand!  I have a sickness for things that keep my warm.  Sweaters, gloves, slippers, blankets.  LOVE THEM.  I don't know how she did it, but man, she hit the nail on the head!

EEEEEEE!  Navi Keychain!!!!  I JUST started going back to work and got my store key back, so now there's someone to keep it company!!!  AND!!!!  An extra shirt!  Awesome Cheesy

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
An extra note:  My point scale is done by time 'cause I work with clay and make bitty things.  So in comparison to the amazing sweater, my stuff didn't come up to par at all.  (My mom agreed, which was even worse)  So tomorrow, in the mail there will be the things I wanted to do but ran out of time for (Because I was going to stuff lots of extra stuff in there anyway!)  So there will be 4 items in the mail on monday Smiley

I squeal every time I explain my sweater to someone, and even more so when I don't have to!!!!

Sorry on the picture delay, swapping with a youngin' wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

cyberxtrash
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011 10:38:07 AM »

Thanks Rousseline for posting pics! I absolutely love everything I got and my friends are all super jealous. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyWereWolf
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011 11:22:20 PM »

Finally posting up my photos!

the whole set!
i was SO HAPPY! they all made my day!

my awesome link hat! it sits so well on my head and is SOOOOO cozy!

i decided to plat ninja with my new amazing scarf!
i had seen her post this, before i knew she was my partner, and she made me one!

a close up of the eye!!

spoils bag~rawr its gunna eat you!
this was on my wist and i was so overwhelmed to see it in there

and than too see how long they are next to my chair!! i love them so much i wore my scarf all over appleton [a big town where im from]

i ADORE my stuff i can't express it enough my fairy is hanging in my dinning room/chilling area where i play games with my family and friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
groperesponsibly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011 04:53:08 PM »

Suuuuuuper cute spoils bag!!!!  I think as soon as I'm not carrying a diaper bag (so, years), I might have to go after a spoils bag of my own :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011 06:37:23 PM »

So! Finally! Pictuuuures~!

Firstly, I got this most amazing Lon-Lon Milk jar! And it is the super pretty in-game BLUE version from Ocarina of Time, not the ugly brown logo that little Link has in Smash Bros. Woo!  Smiley I mentioned to groperesponsibly that I am addicted to tea and am attempting to build a Zelda tea set... and so this is TOTALLY going to be my new sugar jar!! (Less messy than milk, and plus white sugar will look like milk anyway, right?) The cow is done so well, such small and even lines!

Next I got something I have always wanted: Triforce earrings~! And they're posts, too, which look much more like Zelda's earrings than dangly ones would. Fuuuun times! I've yet to wear them to work, but I had a few people around the office correctly guess my Kirby earrings, so I'm guessing a few will recognize these.

Lastly, I got this adorable and IMPOSSIBLY TINY tea set!! It's got a tray, a teapot, a TINY sugar bowl with TINY translucent sugar lumps and TINIEST OF TINY tongs for them, and a teacup with a tea bag actually IN transluncent tea. Whaaaaat?!  Shocked How do you... how do you even MAKE something so small?! INSANITY.

I mean LOOK! That's my index finger!! How is that even possible? Grope suggested that the teapot would also make a good necklace charm, and it totally does. So even if she says things are super tiny and not equal to a big sweater, I disagree. I haven't the slightest idea how to do clay things, so I think these are all crazy amazing! Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NightOwl21

after all this time I finally show my true form

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2011 08:14:22 PM »

ok love LOVE that scarf and the teapot holy crow, that is tiny!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have 2 shops! Scandalous! Take a visit and enjoy Smiley

Jewelry and Wedding Accessories: http://www.somewearintyme.etsy.com

Crafts and supplies: http://www.squidooink.etsy.com

Wists: http://www.wists.com/nightowl21

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/somesquid
groperesponsibly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011 06:19:19 AM »

Oh I'm so glad you like them!!!!  I was so worried that you were dissapointed by the size!!!!  There are a few extras I decided to finish and send anyway Smiley  They went out yesterday!  Ohhhhh I'm so pleased!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011 06:20:01 AM by groperesponsibly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011 06:44:15 AM »

The milk jar is so cool! I'm also amazed at the tiny-intricateness of that tea set...WOW!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lotuspixie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011 09:15:42 AM »

It's been two weeks since send-outs, so everyone should have received feedback by now. Please let me know if you did not, or if there's a problem. Thanks everyone!

(I won't be moving the original swap thread yet because we still have a few swappers to receive. I'll let you all know when it does get moved)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Nic Pizzolatto Talks About Galveston
Nic Pizzolatto Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Steve Martin Reads from Born Standing Up
Andrew Clements Talks About Report Cards
Remixing Shakespeare
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...