A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda swap round 2 Gallery!  (Read 12306 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shy
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011 01:30:14 PM »

I finally got my pictures (never ask a graphic designer to reduce the size of your photos, they can't help themselves, it takes half the night and you end up with this   Huh ) sorry the light is so bad, the weather here has been pretty dreary.

So when I opened my package I found a laptop bag! And in my favourite colours too.  Wink It fits my laptop perfectly, but to be honest I might just use it out and about too. In it I found a dark link hat, which also fits perfectly and is so cosy, but my mum "borrowed" it pretty quickly.

Then I found all these. Zelda mints, most of which are gone. A tiny chest charm that might be a new key charm. The triforce and my favourite Zelda item a boss key, how did you know? 2 bright orange trims that I'll need to find a really god project for. And 3 bars of cadbury cocolate, I had no idea it would taste so different from British cadbury chocolate.  Shocked

And now for the most amazing part, a dark link tunic, hat, master sword and hyrule shield... for my ball jointed doll! I love this so much.  Cheesy I haven't left him alone since I put them on him. He can even fit the sword in his hand! Please excuse his lack of face up, he was having it changed when my goodies arrived. Here's dark link standing on my ballet book and snuggling a purple chuchu.  Cheesy Even the belt detail is amazing.

And just to share some of the fun I've been having.

Thank you so much Harvey, I'm so lucky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BoyceMachine
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011 03:24:01 PM »

In it I found a dark link hat, which also fits perfectly and is so cosy, but my mum "borrowed" it pretty quickly.

Here's a question Sharon...is mum running about now in a Link hat or do you have that back?  Also...looking at all the stuff you got I can actually easily imagine how excited you where from all that.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life's a garden.  Dig it.

www.wists.com/Boycemachine
Harvey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011 05:03:42 PM »

I'm glad you liked it and the BJD stuff fitted. Love that photo of him with the key. You have great photos. I can't remember if I mentioned, the trims are from India. My MIL has brought great things home from the places she has lived around the world.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011 06:11:03 PM »

As a fellow scientist, the lab coat and bookmark crack me up! Hilarious and so well done! Secondly, I love that Kokiri Emerald necklace, and as a fellow knitter OH-EM-GEEZE that fairisle Link hat! Woooow~! I also love the quilted pillow, and... oh gosh, those BJD pictures are epic, Shy.  Grin

Laaaastly... I got my package on Monday, but have been so lazy in taking pictures! Clouds and snow do not good weather for pictures make.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rousseline
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011 07:22:08 PM »

The laptop bag looks so good, wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shy
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011 03:26:21 AM »

Here's a question Sharon...is mum running about now in a Link hat or do you have that back?

She told me she's going to be wearing it today. I think she loves it.

I can't remember if I mentioned, the trims are from India. My MIL has brought great things home from the places she has lived around the world.

Sorry, I was so overwhelmed with all the awesome I forgot to mention that. That must be quite exciting.

oh gosh, those BJD pictures are epic, Shy.  Grin

I couldn't resist!

The laptop bag looks so good, wow!

It's all padded and soft inside to keep my laptop safe.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011 07:42:35 AM »

As a fellow scientist, the lab coat and bookmark crack me up! Hilarious and so well done!

Thanks! Lotuspixie looks soooooooooooooooooooooo cute in it!  Grin

Love the Triforce pillow, the cross stitched buttons, the stranded Link hat, the laptop bag, etc.  This has been such a great swap so far! Very creative crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011 08:01:03 AM »

As a fellow scientist, the lab coat and bookmark crack me up! Hilarious and so well done! Secondly, I love that Kokiri Emerald necklace, and as a fellow knitter OH-EM-GEEZE that fairisle Link hat! Woooow~! I also love the quilted pillow, and... oh gosh, those BJD pictures are epic, Shy.  Grin

Laaaastly... I got my package on Monday, but have been so lazy in taking pictures! Clouds and snow do not good weather for pictures make.  Undecided

I've got pretty good pictures of everything (including piece by piece for the set) if you want me to post them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
groperesponsibly
Mom to a beautiful, craft loving little girl!!

Dippin' my fingers into all things crafty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011 09:09:40 AM »

OH MY GOD.  I cannot tell you how AMAZING my package was!!!  I'll be posting pictures either tonight after work or tomorrow!!!  Man if I didn't have to get all girly for work, you better believe I'd be rockin' my stuff!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do: Polymer clay minatures, Polymer clay beads, Beadweaving, Jewelry, Stone cutting (Cabachons) and wirework.  I will be doing: Stone cutting (faceted), Pottery, Silver and Glass work.

Personal swaps welcome Smiley
NightOwl21

after all this time I finally show my true form

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2011 09:44:57 PM »

everything is amazing! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have 2 shops! Scandalous! Take a visit and enjoy Smiley

Jewelry and Wedding Accessories: http://www.somewearintyme.etsy.com

Crafts and supplies: http://www.squidooink.etsy.com

Wists: http://www.wists.com/nightowl21

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/somesquid
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Can I use the software that came with my camera?
What kind of software should I use?
What do I need to make digital prints at home?
How can I share digital pictures with friends and family?
How do I get digital pictures onto my computer?
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...