A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,487
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda swap round 2 Gallery!  (Read 12312 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lotuspixie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 18, 2011 09:29:36 AM »

Post all your Hyrule-related shinies here!

Partners, send-outs Jan 31:

Striker923 <-> Lotuspixie
Shy <-> Harvey
Cyberxtrash <-> Rousseline
Ambermoony <-> CraftyWereWolf
BunnieBard <-> GropeResponsibly
round robin:
NightOwl21 -> DustyChica
DustyChica -> Mouser882
Mouser882 -> NightOwl21

Sent and Received
Sent
Received
Sending late with communication
Please contact the organizer immediately!
feedback given

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dizzer Zelda baby shower, Send-outs Feb 7:

Lotuspixie
mouser882
ambermoony
Shy
Groperesponsibly
Harvey
Striker923
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011 01:39:28 PM by Lotuspixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011 03:20:58 PM »

I received a most awesome package from Lotuspixie on Friday, so without further ado here is the awesome Zelda craftiness I received!

Three Goddesses iPod cozy!

I love the Hyrule mythology so this iPod cozy perfectly represents Din, Nayru and Farore in all their glory! The colors of the three, combined with the most perfect Wind Waker fabric and fun buttons make for the most awesome cozy! iPod classic fits perfectly (and is that Zelda music? Why it most definitely is!)

Super sweet Ezlo hat!

I haven't really taken this off since I opened the package (except for at work).  Totally freakin' awesome I tell ya.  I definitely wanted one of these (I don't know how lotuspixie knew! Very nice detective skills...)

Totally fun Minish Cap imagery reenactment:

Totally cute baby Epona from Ocarina of Time!

Lotuspixie learned crochet to make this for me! I think she did a fantastic job, it is so unbelievably cute!!  Grin

Here's a pic of the total lootage I received

Nice extras of a solar powered bobbing flower (it is going to sit in the front living room with my other plants) and some glittery stickers (I can always find a use for things that sparkle!)

Thank you so much Lotuspixie! You were such a great partner and I feel truly spoiled by such awesome Zelda crafting!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lotuspixie

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011 03:28:49 PM »

so glad you like everything Smiley

and i really had no idea you wanted an Ezlo hat. i was struggling to figure out what to make for your final item, and then saw that you liked the Minish cap game, and i figured an ezlo hat was the perfect craft for that game.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
Rousseline
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011 05:46:20 PM »

Me and Cyberxtrash met today to exchange our packages! I love not having to wait for the mail!

Here is what I received:

A super-super cute Navi painting on it's own mini-easel.

A cross-stitch of the Zelda emblem, it's awesome!

And the real awesomest thing: Zelda items coasters! The cool thing is that last week I said to my boyfriend that I had to make Perler beads coasters, and now, ta-da! I have my perler beads coasters without even having to work on them! Tongue

Thanks Cyberxtrash, everything is really cool! Love the package!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lotuspixie

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011 06:19:50 PM »

I love the Navi painting. It's so pretty and sweet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011 06:23:08 PM »

I love the Epona.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011 08:20:16 AM »

so glad you like everything Smiley

and i really had no idea you wanted an Ezlo hat. i was struggling to figure out what to make for your final item, and then saw that you liked the Minish cap game, and i figured an ezlo hat was the perfect craft for that game.

Maybe it is one of those things about being a fan of this particular game...we all want Ezlo hats!! lol! But still, totally TOTALLY awesome! BTW, it is getting lots of use today with all this snow we're getting over here...although I think you might have been hit far worse.

Rousseline, what a cute package!! The Navi painting is so pretty (and perfect to include the easel), the Hyrule emblem is perfect (both shape and color, not to mentioned framed very well!), and anything perler beads is A-ok with me!  Grin  Are those clear beads for the background or gray?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lotuspixie

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011 08:27:43 AM »

Nice extras of a solar powered bobbing flower (it is going to sit in the front living room with my other plants) and some glittery stickers (I can always find a use for things that sparkle!)

I love shopping for extras at the dollar store! (In fact, I think I'm going to have to go back and get a 1 dollar bobbing solar flower pot for myself  Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lotuspixie

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011 08:32:16 AM »

it is getting lots of use today with all this snow we're getting over here...although I think you might have been hit far worse.

Well we're currently at 12 inches on the ground from the past 24 hours. It's going to pick up again this evening (I can see this huge, scary blue blob headed our way from illinois/iowa) and we're supposed to get another 7 to 20 inches. The problem is the wind. It's already gusting up to 20mph and is going to be up to 40mph tonight.

[crosses fingers] please please please snow-day tomorrow! please close the university!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DustyChica

The Doctor's Companion

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011 09:17:23 AM »

So much Zelda-y goodness! Cheesy

I can't wait for my partner to open up her package. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective point of view, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey . . . stuff."
- The Doctor
[/color]
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with Oils
Watercolor Painting Techniques
How to Paint with Acrylics
Graffiti Expert Paes 164
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter Z
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...