A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 17046 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AprilInAutumn
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2011 08:49:56 PM »

Oh, I'm so glad you like everything calluna!  I was a little worried that the pants would be to big.  The directions on one site said to make them 12 in wider than your actual waist size and I couldn't see how that would work so i scaled it down a bit, but thought they still might be to large.  I would have adjusted!  Also, so glad you got the stains out.  I didn't even consider that could have been disastrous.  I'll keep in mind in the future.

The herbs in the salt scrub are rosemary, mint and lavender.  They're all from my CSA so they're local and organic... probably can't say the same for the salt and oil though.

The grapefruit marm was actually made with this orange-grapefruit hybrid I found at the farmer's market and kishu (a tiny tangerine-like citrus).  I haven't tried it yet since marmalade takes a bit of time to set, but I know the blueberry turned out well so that's why I sent more of that.

The pendants are indeed out of polyclay.  My first experiment with that, but I made some for me, too and I've been experimenting a bit since. 

I love that you have a llama story.  Llamas are just fun, anyway.

I keep checking this thread because I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's packages.  Man, swapping's addictive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2011 10:06:02 PM »

Wow! there are so many awesome packages in this gallery. I'm really excited since AprilInAutumn picked me for a second package. Here's hoping she sends some of that marmalade...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2011 12:49:09 PM »

I agree with dharma - such great packages! My first partner received last week and should be posting pics this weekend. Big relief - 1 negative removed, 1 to go!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.c om
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2011 02:16:02 PM »

I agree.. these packages have all been so great! I'm still crossing my fingers that someone picks me. Tongue

So much talent coming back to the swap world!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
Sejimara
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2011 05:06:32 PM »

I had intended to post pics of the great package I got from Sejimara today, but my hubby has a terrible cold and he went to bed super early.  My camera cord is in the bedroom with him and I really don't want to wake him in case he's actually getting some sleep.   I'll get those photos up tomorrow for sure.
I don't mind showing off what I sent to gamemom42!  Grin

Bazinga Cross Stitch (Times New Roman Font) in Natural Hoop

Skull & Crossbones Dishcloth (turned finger tip towel, due to wrong needle size, whoops)

Knifty Knitter Loom & Patterns (I could never figure this thing out, I hope you have better luck)

I'm glad you liked your stuff.  I hope Hubby feels better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2011 05:29:04 PM »

Sejimara, thank you so much for posting pics.  I was going to post mine later tonight, but yours are so much better than the ones I took.  I love everything you sent so much and can't wait to try my knifty knitter.  You are a wonderful swapper so I'm glad you're getting your feedback fixed so you can get back in the swaps. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2011 06:34:44 PM »

Some really awesome crafts in this gallery so far and Spiced Grapefruit Marmalade sounds so delicious I think I'm going to have to have toast for dinner - even without the marmalade.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
jennilocker
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2011 07:12:33 AM »

Can you wist marmalade and jam? Cheesy  Those look SO YUMMY!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2011 10:25:49 AM »

I love the handwarmers and StickerChic's wall art and the skull dishcloth and the marmalade sounds so yummy!

I'm totally crazy about the owl tote though! Do you know the fabric brand, saylo? I need to get some for my mom- she loves owls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2011 01:29:19 PM »

Can you wist marmalade and jam? Cheesy  Those look SO YUMMY!!

Do it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Blending Modes
How to Crop an Image
How to Customize a Sports Poster Template
How to Add a photo to a Sports poster
How to Use Basic Photoshop Elements
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...