A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
470 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 17556 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011 03:14:33 PM »

I have received from the fabulous tinkstar390, who is so very sweet.

Since I was claimed for a hoopla, a pin cushion, a needlebook and some beads, I was surprised when I opened the package to find this adorable drawstring clutch:

It's got a magnetic closure and the fabric is awesome.  I adore it so.

I opened it to find ...

The pin cushion, the needlebook, and some awesome beads.  I love the fabric on the cushion and the needlebook, and I already have some ideas on how to use some of the beads. Cheesy

Action shot of the pin cushion:

And the very first hoopla for my new hoopla wall ...

Isn't is adorable?  I love it so.  My mom was gushing over it too.  (Well, that and she looked covetously at the clutch until I put it away!)

Thank you so much, tinkstar!  Welcome back to swapping.  Anyone who gets to be your partner will be very lucky indeed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
redflags
Right behind you.

Attention span of a caffeinated gerbil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011 04:39:21 PM »

I received two incredibly awesome packages from Dragonflower today! Why two? Well, she forgot to send a note along with the first (main) package, and so sent another with some "extras". How sweet is that?

First, I was greeted by this package decked out with Lily Munster (my all-time favorite tv character):

Inside were three wrapped items, and a bunch of fantastic extras. How gorgeous is that roving? And because my picture-taking skills are that of a toddler on a roller coaster, you can't see the beautiful embroidery floss very well. She also included some beautiful papers (I have a debilitating paper addiction), lovely star sequins, and was thoughtful enough to send me breakfast in the form of delicious chocolates!

I was not prepared for the awesomeness that I was about to unpack. First, the necklace. As soon as I saw this I snatched off my favorite necklace that I wear almost every day and put this one on. It is way better than the one on my wishlist she based it off of (http://www.etsy.com/listing/65137560/valentines-day-sale-multi-layered-3-in-1). The rosette she made is removable and can be worn anywhere else. Freakin awesome, right?

The next item may be my favorite thing to come into our home this year. I was speechless at not only her skill, but the thoughtfulness of it. I asked for a needlebook, and she gave me one. But not just any needlebook, one that incorporated my love of Frankenstein. This is just absolutely genius. Look how many pages she packed into it! It's leather and felt AND it has a pocket in the center. Dude!

And here it is living with all my favorite things:

So at that point I'm happy as a bird with a fry, but there's still one more thing to unwrap. Behold, absolutely stunning woodburned spoons! I love fairy tales, with Red Riding Hood and the Little Mermaid being two of my favorites. And what did she burn into the spoons? Let's see...

Notice the Big Bad Wolf peering around that tree...

The little Mermaid, transforming:

Her talent and creativity are mind-blowing. But wait! What was in that second package of "extras"?

A Lily Munster tote and Munsters magnets. Seriously. My face was stunned.

There are no words for how happy Dragonflower made me. She is just the most amazing chick this side of anywhere. You rock, Dragonflower!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterests
Etsy

50 Projects in 2011!
Project on Every Board, Craftalong for ME, Fake Swapping Craft-along, Patchwork Sampler Blanket knitalong
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011 05:27:17 PM »

Wow. There are some seriously AWESOME packages in here! LOVE Dragonflower's to redflags, but they're all wow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sejimara
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011 05:58:56 PM »

Dragonflower, that is one creative package(s), nice job!
tinstar390's package looks like it was made for ME, I love everything! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011 06:32:52 PM »

Great work, ladies!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
tinkstar390
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011 09:02:15 PM »

Aww thanks  Grin Im so happy you liked eyerything! That hoople looks too cute on your wall! I gotta admit, I really wanted to keep it for myself! Im so glad to be back!!

I have received from the fabulous tinkstar390, who is so very sweet.

Since I was claimed for a hoopla, a pin cushion, a needlebook and some beads, I was surprised when I opened the package to find this adorable drawstring clutch:

Thank you so much, tinkstar!  Welcome back to swapping.  Anyone who gets to be your partner will be very lucky indeed!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011 06:04:57 AM »

Wood burned spoons?  Wow...those are awesome!  I wwwaaaannnnttt one! *throws temper tantrum*

Also, your "bird with a fry" comment made me giggle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
AprilInAutumn
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011 10:46:17 AM »

Those woodburned spoons are making me drool.  I don't have the drawing talent to make those even if I wanted to!  So... pretty...

I love seeing all the goodies!  I should be sending out tomorrow or Tuesday...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011 03:09:15 PM »

Oh!  That looks like such fun to do.  I totally want to make some wood burned spoons now! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
MissCrafty29
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011 03:17:46 PM »

I received my lovelies, just before the weekend, but had a party to plan and host, so I am just posting pics now...Sorry Embarrassed

Here are the absolutely lovely things that were sent to me by badpuppy!!

2 Mug rugs. Her first bit of quilting ever and I think she did a fantastic job and I love that most was made with upcycled/vintage/secondhand fabric ( LOVE recycled goods - the hippie in me Smiley ). Jar of whimsies (so many great little bits and bobs!!). A sweet scarf, made from t-shirts that could have been for Mr. Hippie, but he doesn't wear scarves, and I LOVE it too much to give it to him...LOL! Re-usable snack bags, made of 100% unbleached cotton. These are great and going to be super handy!!

And last but not least, an apron for my little hippie! Badpuppy makes them from vintage pillow cases...What a great idea and the little hippie loves it very much...she keeps bringing it to me and asking if we can bake cookies...LOL!

Thank you VERY much for the sweet crafted goodies, badpuppy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Blueberry-Buttermilk Muesli Coffee Cake Recipe
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Almond Oat Bars
Cruffins Are the Hottest New Food Trend
Baked Alaska With Gordon Ramsay
Kids Cook: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...