A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 305,729
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 18530 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StickerChic87
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2011 09:51:56 AM »

I love that sackboy! I tried wisting it yesterday but it wouldnt work! Sad Great job though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AprilInAutumn
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2011 02:14:40 PM »

dharma_rebel, I'm so glad you liked everything! 

I pretty much made everything from a pattern this time.
The car organizer was a modified version of this pattern: http://www.instructables.com/id/Nifty-Car-Organizer/
The coffee cozy was here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/leaf-cup-cuddler
And the slippers are here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62452075/pdf-sewing-pattern-winterwonderland

I am so glad I saw the slippers in dharma_rebel's list because I loved making them and I loved the way they turned out.  I'm going to make a pair for myself this week!  And for basically everyone on my Christmas list this year.  I still need to work on my hand sewing though, so sorry that part of the seam isn't as pretty as it should be.

Also, I have a tattoo of about the same size, on the same foot, in the same place dharma_rebel!  Mine's a compass though.

I also promised myself I'd become a friend of craftster once I got back in good standing so since I'm back in the ranks I'm going to join the FOCs.  Smiley  I forgot how awesome y'all are. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aidenromantic
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2011 04:15:52 PM »

Both packages have been sent today. Smiley Unfortunately had a bad two weeks, and barely made the deadline, but at least I made it. My husband's grandfather suddenly got sick and was hospitalized and passed away a few days ago, so things have been rough.

Hopefully my packages arrive quickly and the kiddies love them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Working on getting my overdue swaps out after life got in the way.
teachart
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2011 12:59:07 PM »

I received from Aidentomantic today!

First, some wonderful felt food for my kiddo- what a great treat for him, he's been sick for about a week with a stubborn cold, the poor thing...

Love it! I especially like the fish!

And after seeing my sad plea in my signature, Aidentomantic sent some great fabric bits:

Thank you so much! Welcome back to the world of swapping!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Opalgryphon
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2011 08:21:08 PM »

Hi there!  I received my totally awesome(!!!) package from crescentfresh today!

I really wish I could have gotten a better picture of the owl pillow she made....this really doesn't do it justice, it's so fantastic, but i just couldn't get a good picture out of my camera.  I think the colors look awesome on my crazy aqua couch! I actually left this one on my wish list because I think a whole flock of slightly different owls made by different people would just be so cool!

Obligatory dirty bathroom mirror shot of my tank top.  I love the elephant, and it fits perfectly Grin  It's impossible to tell in the photo, but it's a really cool batik panel appliqud on.

I also got the most awesome needle book ever, a painted wood necklace, and an owl notecard.  The needle book is embroidered with a circle pattern that I love that she got from another one of my wishes (crafty girl!)

And on the inside...this cracked me up!...the pages are a re-purposed shoulder pad from what must have been a god awful shirt, but is totally AWESOME in my needle book, lol.  I love paisley even if my DH is violently against it, so now I have a little bit that I can enjoy and he doesn't have to look at! Also, she made the teeny tiniest stitches to attach the pocket without them showing on the outside of the book.

Thank you so much, Crescentfresh, I love it all and anyone would be lucky to have you as a swap partner....glad you're back!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

crescentfresh
« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2011 02:36:55 AM »

=) =)
Haha - I'm glad you recognized the shoulder-pad I used for the needlebook, it was the perfect inspiration for that project (and so were your wists, we've got many crafty tastes in common). I made the batik instead of a bleach stencil partly because I hate the smell of bleach and love the smell of wax - oh, yes, I hope you like elephants =)
And its great to be back in the craftster scene- this experience was a good reminder of why I love to partake in swaps; even though I didn't receive anything in return, your gratitude is truly rewarding. So glad you liked it all opalgryphon!
Cheers, & I hope your owl finds company as a result of future swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2011 05:45:32 AM »

a couple more fabulous packages! welcome back to the swap world you guys!  Looks like there'll be some lucky partners out there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2011 06:02:40 AM »

I just love that shoulder pad needlebook! It's so danged clever.

The owl is really cute, too. Great job, crescentfresh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
jennilocker
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2011 06:17:21 AM »

I received from Aidenromantic on Friday!!  She sent a wonderful package of felt food for Zoe!

I LOVE the poptart...and though you can't tell it from the picture it has this glittery string in the felt and it just sparkles so pretty!!  Zoe was super excited and I had to literally snap a fast pic while her dad held her because she was so excited to play with everything!  We ate a LOT of fish and eggs over the weekend!! Tee hee!

Thanks so much Aidenromantic!!  Your package was LOVED!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2011 06:33:05 AM »

I received an awesome package today from Shablina! Grin
 Here are the pictures:

Can I just say that the colors are perfect! I LOVE the scarf, hat and mittens, they are fantastic and will get lots of use in Alaska! Smiley  The 4 squares will look amazing in my daughter's blanket, she will be excited when she sees them after school today. Thank you so much Shablina!

(forgive the jumbled couch shot- the excitable lab puppy was trying to steal my crafty goodies!)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 06:34:50 AM by tankrgrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set Auto Mode Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Aperture Priority (Av) Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Sunset Scene
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Sports Scene
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Product Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...