A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,736
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 17038 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2011 06:52:37 PM »

I love the lightening bolt earrings. I would totally sport those - if I wore earrings.

Yay hoopla! Especially WTF?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2011 06:56:29 PM »

I received an amazing package from EnginerdLisa. I am so glad she picked me. She was the perfect swapper. She sent a great package and I am so grateful how she was patient with me. I had to change the address on her, since I was going to be out and town. Plus it took me forever to get the pics up (I didn't want to do it while I was out of town, since I had to pay per minute).

She set 3 zipper pouches (yes 3!), rose scented shower cubes and a patchwork skirt for my mom. My mom loves the skirt. I was so glad Lisa claimed me for that. I have been trying to get my mom one for a long time.

The colors couldn't be more perfect for my mom. I told Lisa she likes blues and subtle colors and she ran with it. They are so great.

I LOVE my new zipper pouches. I can't believe the she sent 3! And there are so cute!!! The color/pattern picks are wonderful.

The cubes are a combination of soap, body oil, and sugar. I can't wait to give them a try.

I am just so amazed with everything she sent. Thank you Lisa!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
lafemmefatale

Can't be old n wise if you are never young n crazy

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2011 09:51:49 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything pixiefirefly.

That was my first time making fabric roses but I loved loved the way they turned out and am not in the process of making me and my roommate some!  And it was my first time using polyclay... the broom is based off of the earrings you have on your wist but if you don't like it, you could remove it and just keep the snitch.  I think the snitch is the cutest part of the whole thing. Smiley

I hope it's your style and that you get use out of it.  Lots of love went into it.

PS. That painting is absolutely stunning and so is the hexagon knitting needle roll and the owl fabric is adorable!  Also that skull and crossbones washcloth is adorable!  I'm coveting so many things in this gallery!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzler
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2011 06:25:43 AM »

EnginerdLisa  that's an amazing skirt!  Great job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EnginerdLisa
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2011 01:35:19 PM »

puzzler - thanks, I actually enjoyed making it too!

craftaddiction - glad you like everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
teachart
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2011 04:04:26 PM »

craftaddiction, you must be an angel to part with that skirt (even if it is going to your mama  Wink) It's fantastic!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EnginerdLisa
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2011 04:12:42 PM »

The fact that she wanted it for her mom made me want to make it even more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
craftaddiction
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2011 04:22:04 PM »

craftaddiction, you must be an angel to part with that skirt (even if it is going to your mama  Wink) It's fantastic!!
lol Very true, it is fantastic. It helped that I asked Lisa to ship to my mom (since I was out of town)  Wink No temptation, since it was in her closet before I even returned to the country.  Cheesy But something that perfect has to go to my mother, she never asks for anything. I asked if she would like me to try and get her more in swaps (she use to have a small collection of them, but had to finally get rid of them because of wear). She says I shouldn't because it takes away from me. Of course I am going to ignore her and try to get her a collection of different styles.

The fact that she wanted it for her mom made me want to make it even more!

That shows who the real angel is  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2011 07:28:41 PM »

I love that patchwork skirt! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2011 01:48:12 AM »

It hadn't even occured to me to check out this gallery until today and I am blown away with the amazing things that are here. There were several amazing jars of wimsys, the circle skirt is amazing, love all the hooplas and so much more amazing stuff that I can't even list them here.

I recieved from Norahkate today and she made me some AMAZING items. Here goes....

Amazing outfits for my girls. Complete with matching Sunhats. I intend to dress the girls in them and post another photo. They wore the hats today. I love how it all subtely matches. The fabric is brilliant, girlly, but not PINK! The girl on teh fabric is dressed up as lots of different professions! It's supper cute!

An Owl bib - how cute is this. The back is the brown and teal spotty fabric. Love it! And it's big enough to provide REAL coverage!

And last but not least, something reall beautiful for me.....

5 Mini owl hooplas. I love the simple, but effective way that norahkate has made these. Now I REALLY have to get my hoopla wall up and running!

Thank you so much Norahkate. I love everything, great fabric choices. Thank you!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Helpful Makeup Tools That Make Application Easier
DIY Organic Face Mask for Smooth, Hydrated Skin
Follow Just One Step to Lighten Dark Spots and Acne Scars
5 Daily Steps to Get Glowing Skin
5 Best Spring Perfumes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...