A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 13 gallery  (Read 26652 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

threadbanger
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2011 11:10:41 AM »

Alfie and I are back from a busy weekend of quilting and shopping in a nearby town of Metamora, IL.

Really?!  Metamora is about 75 miles north of me!  Are you having the WONDERFUL change in weather that we have had?  *basks in sunlight*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2011 11:40:06 AM »

...Both Love and I were really scared but Harold is a brave miniature Yeti and he did just fine looking around from the dashboard and making me take a bunch of photos. Grin

Love's birthday is on Friday and he wants to hit both the Dali museum and Disney this weekend (we both have off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday) so Harold can join in on the birthday activities then too.

That is so cool!! Harold is an adrenaline junkie so it is no surprise to me he was not scared.  Grin

And Dali and Disney all in one weekend is enough to make me pass out!

My husband and I are celebrating Valentines on Friday because that is when both he and I have time off. However, Alfred and I are doing some celebrating today. We both dressed up in red and hearts for the holiday and have been handing out cryptozoology Valentine's to customers at the store I work at. And even better, Alfred made a new friend: A Valentine Pocket Yeti! However, I convinced him that we should send the yeti to phoenix for V-Day and he would be waiting for Alfred when he returns home.  Wink

Next week, Alfred is going to help us purchase our tickets to Disneyland for Halloween!! WHAT?! haha...I am a little excited!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oxynitrate
« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2011 01:28:13 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!! Annie and I will mark this day by visiting my parents. Among other misadventures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Before Me Nothing Was Created But Things Eternal. And I Create Eternally.
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2011 01:55:04 PM »

That is so cool!! Harold is an adrenaline junkie so it is no surprise to me he was not scared.  Grin

And Dali and Disney all in one weekend is enough to make me pass out!

My husband and I are celebrating Valentines on Friday because that is when both he and I have time off. However, Alfred and I are doing some celebrating today. We both dressed up in red and hearts for the holiday and have been handing out cryptozoology Valentine's to customers at the store I work at. And even better, Alfred made a new friend: A Valentine Pocket Yeti! However, I convinced him that we should send the yeti to phoenix for V-Day and he would be waiting for Alfred when he returns home.  Wink

Next week, Alfred is going to help us purchase our tickets to Disneyland for Halloween!! WHAT?! haha...I am a little excited!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody![/center]
Aw, I love the sweater and the Valentine's Yeti! Too cute!! Grin

I did the Mickey's Not So Scary Party on Halloween night a few years back. Both Love and I dressed up. We got - no exaggeration 0 26 pounds of candy! It was the last night of the Party so they were literally filling shopping bags, purses, backpacks - anything you had full of candy. *laughs* It was a good time. I need to do that again.

And yeah, this will be our super fun, action-packed weekend of birthday madness so I'm looking forward to it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Miss_Evil_Penguin
« Reply #164 on: February 15, 2011 07:52:06 AM »

Just checking in guys!  Smiley Tawd and I have had a tough time but we are getting through it, who knew a little hunchback could provide so much comfort!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2011 09:14:17 AM »

Alfie and I are back from a busy weekend of quilting and shopping in a nearby town of Metamora, IL.

Really?!  Metamora is about 75 miles north of me!  Are you having the WONDERFUL change in weather that we have had?  *basks in sunlight*

Oh, yes!  Lovin' the warmer weather.  I live South of Pekin and the sandy area seems to get warmer faster...=]  Enjoy it while it last 'cause I'm sure we're headed to a cold snap before long! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2011 10:57:32 AM »

I feel bad for Yhetti.  So far, all he's gotten to do is watch me study and go to work.  He's been with me to a few outtings but not enough to really enjoy himself.  =/  He is going up to dallas with me two weekends from now and to the zoo the weekend after.  I'm hoping to not be behind in classwork so i can take him out on Saturday.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
Bexster
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2011 12:24:24 PM »

For valentines day a I had a friend of mine make a cake for us all to share, thought Id post up a piccy of Tuesday Grace looking after it before cutting  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2011 12:25:39 PM »

I've updated Carlisle's gallery with his trip to the Natural Science Center and the Pancake Breakfast.

Carlisle
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 7/7/0

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
lacey0828
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2011 02:12:19 PM »

Saturday we're going to Sedona!!! I can't wait, Moose and Mr. P Ickles are getting excited to. I've been telling them all about it since it's one of my favorite places to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 17/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 21/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 26/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 25/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 18/26
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...