A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 13 gallery  (Read 23732 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bexster
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011 07:21:16 AM »

Reserved for Tuesday Grace  Smiley

Here is Cookie all set and ready to start his adventures

Tuesday Grace arrived today  Grin

Here she is with all the goodies she brought with her

She had some time to relax and have a cup of tea and a homemade biscuit

Then we went off shoe shopping, my little ones both needed new shoes so Tuesday Grace came along to help them choose, she also jumped on the machine and had her feet measured

then helped out choosing the shoes  Grin

Tuesday Grace checking out the valentines cake we got to share

craft supply shopping

then helping me make a tote bag for a little friends birthday, she was a great helper

Enjoying the recent snow, we didnt get much at home

but on driving out to the countryside, everything was covered in white, was so pretty out but very cold, we didnt stay long

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011 01:10:10 AM by Bexster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss_Evil_Penguin
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011 02:32:30 AM »

Tawd has arrived!  Grin

At first Tawd was shy................ .

But then he decided it wasnt so scary after all! (Thank you for the chocolate!  Wink)

I combed his hair to make him look good!  Cheesy

We are going to have so much fun!!!  Wink
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011 10:43:19 AM by Miss_Evil_Penguin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hockamama
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011 06:29:43 AM »

Cookie arrived today Grin  He's so adorable!!

Here's the package waiting to be opened.  I really wanted to open it, but I also wanted to make the excitement last....what to do?

Yep, I opened it!  Isn't he the cutest thing?!  And look at that chocolate bar there.  I'm not gonna lie, there was a pack of choc chunk choccies in there, as well.  I couldn't wait to dig into them, so they didn't make it into the picture  Roll Eyes  And they were YUMMY!!

Cookie is getting to know Oreo, the alpha guy here.

Here he is, making friends with Waffle.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 06:09:20 PM by hockamama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011 07:40:14 AM »

Friday, January 21st
Harold arrived today! It was a bit of a rainy day but thankfully, he stayed dry.

Here you can see us unpacking:

As you can see, he brought a blanket, pillow, passport, money, hairdryer scarf and his plush Mickey in his suitcase.

So we got him settled and I let him enjoy a little TV. (And showing off my new Fios service.)

Plus, Harold and SpookyPooky were nice enough to send some candies and goodies for me as well!

I'm so happy he's arrived. I have to run out to Orlando tomorrow so Harold will get to head out and start his visit right away. (I may even make a quick dash into WDW, though I'm sure I'll make sure we have a longer visit while he's here.)

Monday, January 24, 2011
Harold came with me to work today. I'm going to save most of the pics for a surprise, but everyone was so interested to hear he got his picture taken with a real, live, Emmy so I wanted to share that shot with the group:

How exciting! Grin

Saturday, January 29, 2011
Today, Harold came with us couch shopping. We were in desperate need of a new sofa and Harold said this one was very comfortable. He was right! So we wound up buying it and it'll be coming home with us on Tuesday.

Harold has good taste! Grin

Saturday, February 12th
Harold came with us to an outlet mall south of the Tampa Bay area. Getting there involved crossing two bridges. One normal (the Howard Frankland between Tampa and St. Petersburg) and one scary huge (the Sunshine Skyway linking the tip of St. Pete back with the mainland.)

Howard Frankland Bridge

Sunshine Skyway Bridge

Harold had no fear of the high and scary bridge and rode the whole way on the dash! Grin

Friday, February 18th
Harold came with us to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg

Sunday February 20th and Monday February 21st
Harold explored St. Augustine including Castillo de San Marcos - a 450 year old Spanish fort!

Saturday, March 12th
The day Harold had been waiting for - we finally made it to Walt Disney World!!

Harold with the official entrance sign!

Our first stop of the day was Animal Kingdom. He couldn't wait to see Expedition Everest.

While posing for a pic, one of the Cast Members asked about Harold. I explained how he was visiting me and I was taking him around to show him where I live. And of course, being a mini yeti, high on our list of places to visit was Expedition Everest. She thought it was perfect he was getting his picture taken and I asked if she'd mind posing for a pic too since we had such a fun conversation.  Cheesy

After Animal Kingdom, we went over to Epcot. The Flower and Garden Festival is going on so there's all kinds of fun topiaries, flowers and, in Japan, bonsai trees!

Our last stop of the day was Magic Kingdom. We rode several rides including Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. We watched Wishes (the nightly fireworks show) and had a lovely evening. On our way out, we paused at the Train Station for a final look down Main Street and Cinderella Castle.

Harold was tuckered out from his three-park adventure and slept the whole way home. (Along with Love! Cheesy) We had a lovely day!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011 09:42:37 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011 12:00:31 AM »

Spooky Pooky's Gallery:

I just sent Harold on his way to Florida. I was a little sad and apprehensive to send him through the mail, I must admit! But I know once he gets to Flordia he is in good hands.  Smiley

Harold had some goodbyes to say here in Oregon, mostly to his buddy Cat-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, a.k.a. Voldecat, and also to Bumble the Abominable Snowman, his hero. (As you can see, Voldecat is actually not evil at all and yes, he wears scarves everywhere. hehehe).

After saying his goodbyes, he had some downtime to catch his flight while I packaged some other things, so he read a little bit from his favorite book. Just a few more days now, and he will be in Sunny Florida!

Alfred is on his way here, so I am getting ready for him and scouting some places and locations. So excited!

Alfred made it to Oregon! He arrived yesterday, Saturday that is, and he was pretty ready to get outta that box after such a long journey. He busted out pretty quickly! He had some goodies with him, including his passport and biography, and some Mickey Mouse stickers for me, a Disney World picture  Grin, and some tea for me.

I had a little accident at work and tore my rotator cuff on Friday so we had a pretty laid back night. I wasn't up for doing much, unfortunately. My husband brought us home some Mongolian take-out and Alfred and I played Little Big Planet 2 all night. Today, I surprise Alfred with a new sweater, took him on a tour of my place (he was partial to the Disney stuff since it reminded him of home and his owner) and then he had some one-on-one time with Voldecat.

Tonight we are going to do some reading and more relaxing so I can get healed and get him out to have some fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been awhile since updating the gallery! Here are a few sneak peeks of our activities over the last few weeks!  Grin

Candy Store Opening at the Nampa, Idaho Mall.
Alfred insisted that he should get a balloon elephant so I let him. And then we both pigged out on candy...especiall the cotton candy. Smiley

I get packages often for various things, and Alfred is always the first one at the door because he wants the first peek...

What is it? A mini Meat Loaf ami and a golden snitch from amydice! I had to give him a lesson in Meat Loaf's music and life and he seemed to enjoy it.

We stopped at a park not too long ago and I showed him all the statues depicting the most famous and well-known Native Americans that lived on this land. His favorite was the notorious and dangerous Bigfoot, who if you will notice, has an extremely awkward walking stance.  Roll Eyes

Saturday, Alfred was elated because he finally got to see some snow! We bundled up tightly and we went outside for awhile to enjoy it.

And today he was REALLY excited to meet this new friend and the newest member of the house. Meet Ganesha! I created him for myself today, and Alfred seemed to take a real liking to him! Grin

More to come later...!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011 11:14:13 PM by SpookyPooky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
I touched the Stanley Cup!!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011 05:14:44 AM »

Carlisle's flickr set

*Jan. 22
Carlisle arrived yesterday with his igloo and some extra goodies. There was also a caramel bar, but it didn't make it into the picture.  Grin  Little Bean was super happy to see him.

*Jan 28 NHL All Star Fair (Sorry for the blurry pictures. There were a million people there and I was constantly trying to move out of the way.)

Carlisle was on Team Staal

Not the actual Stanley Cup. A very large inflatable Cup.

He (and Little Bean) were exhausted after all of the Fair excitement.

* Feb. 11 Natural Science Center

Carlisle was almost eaten by an alligator.

Went to see the tigers.

Saw a wallaby

Took goofy pictures

Posed for some other pictures

Had a snack

* Feb. 12 Pancake Breakfast

* Feb. 19 Seafest

Pictured with the two headed turtle

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011 06:15:59 AM by LolaandBean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kirstilynne
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011 07:08:30 PM »

Reserved for ONI! Grin

Fresh out of the envelope hungry for brains!

Spending time with Pippie.

Oni having conversations with my cat Fox

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011 04:16:53 PM by kirstilynne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.ets y.com
threadbanger
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011 09:00:34 PM »

*** Created a blog for Lilya's adventure pics.  It can be seen here:  http://lilyasiladventure.blogspot.com/     That way the board doesn't get clogged up with my obsessive compulsive photo snapping.  All photos from previous days can be seen there, too (:  ***

Grin Grin Grin  Feb 7   Grin Grin Grin

Yesterday we ventured out of town for a gun show.  It was great and Lilya found a LOT of firearms she thought she needed.  Sadly, I'm too poor to be buying anything like that as a souvenir.  Sad

On the way home, we saw something that made us snicker...so today, after the tot went to school, Lilya and I went out to take a picture of it.  She wanted to drive, but I didn't think it was a good idea in the snow...so she rode on the steering wheel instead.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011 01:42:40 PM by threadbanger » THIS ROCKS   Logged
koalascout
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011 09:15:40 AM »

Grin reserving  Grin
trent has arrived and brought a tin with calling cards
cherry trying to get trent to play with her
new arrivals 5 new guinea pigs

mel  arrives home with goodies

a decal, a coke tin magnet, a recipe book, a cup and beads, and scrapbook he also brought back his sleeping bag/sack and bio/passport/mini album

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011 06:01:34 PM by koalascout » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011 01:01:13 PM »

Bubbles the jellyfish
Nationality: Australian

------------------------------------------------------
Date: Monday, January 24th
Current location: Connecticut, USA
We have spent the past week with my family. We have been sledding, baking, shopping and having lots of fun!

Here is Bubbles with the MOUNTAIN of snow at the mall parking lot.

And she found the stash of peppermint Hershey's leftover from Christmas! Oh no!!

Date: Tuesday, January 18th
Current location: New York (JFK airport), USA

After spending 21 hours traveling we finally arrived in America! Even better was the fact that all our luggage arrived with us! We got in late at night so spent the night at a hotel near the airport.

Here is Bubbles relaxing on the bed watching Glee  Smiley

Date: January 13th
Current location: Sydney, Australia

Bubbles arrived in Sydney! Here she is with her luggage, passport and spending money.

But it looks like she is very excited to be going away to the US next week!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011 05:11:52 PM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Introduction to Fresh Flower Foam
How to Beatbox: Cow Bell
Backgammon Doubling Cube
Backgammon Game: The End
Backgammon Board: Pieces And Parts
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...