A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 - Lists that have already been chosen  (Read 9518 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mouseatethekitty
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011 12:28:19 PM »

Hello, I'm Rachel Kristen, I live in good old Pennsylvania in the Skook only known for Yuengling Beer and when supposedly Beyonce was moving here  Roll Eyes
I'm 21 and currently studying at a University for graphic design and maybe a fine arts minor if I get my act together this semester. I love anything green!  I love greens, blues, browns and black and purple colors and a bit of yellow. I'm not really a huge fan of red but subtle hints of it are A okay in my book. I love anything that looks retro, especially clocks. I have a modern aesthetic and don't really like anything country themed or too 'cutesy' I really like things with hex signs too! Or distelfinks! Stuff I tend to shy away from are knitted socks and decorative statues, I have to move my stuff alot so almost everything has to be functional.
Due to my parents splitting up, unless I move in with my bf next year I'm going to find myself homeless haha so we're moving in together, about two years early. We both own nothing useful besides plates and stuff for our dorm rooms. So my supplies/crafted items list is going to be pretty random Smiley

My wist list has a bunnnnch of stuff I would love but here is some stuff I would love to get too!

Crafted:
~oven mitts
~pot holders
~apron (half or full)
~kitchen towels

~dishrags
~re-usable 'paper' towels or unpaper towels
~homemade soap
~decorated kitchen mugs
~wall art or any kind of small art, ATC a bunch of inchies
~blank homemade journal preferably unlined
~any kind of recycled paper put together for a repurposed/altered journal
~yoga mat bag
~A large sturdy tote for me to carry heavy art supplies in, I really like bright patterns similar to vera bradley or a scrappy looking quilt kind of texture
~rag rug/toothbrush rag/any kind of rug
~toothbrush holder
~paper towel holder
~place mats
~spoon rest for cooking utensils
~glass jewelry or beads that I can wear to work (I'm trying to look more professional and grown up  Grin )
~mousepad
~matching coaters (maybe not even matching themed?)
~serger cover for a singer serger
~wristlet for cell phone and misc. cards and ID
~knitted/chrotched swiffer pads
~cloth napkins
~a whisk
~recipe book or cards, stuff a college student can make with a very very limited budget would be lovely Smiley

If you think of anything kitchen related or house related you would find useful that i can't think of I'm going to say go for it, I'm not choosy and anything is welcome Smiley

supplies:
~paint
~crayons
~colored pencils
~sketchbooks
~Fabric! We don't have ANY fabric stores around me anymore most of them are an hour away and too far to just make a special trip, anything with prints on them and are brightly colored are wonderfully wonderful!
~paper, scrap bookpaper, vintage looking paper photo paper, watercolor paper ripped paper scraps I'm not picky
~old picture frames, preferably plain wooden ones to put my art in
~those squares you use to make pot holders, I can't find them anywhere anymore and my plastic one broke from when I was a kiddo, a used one you don't want is fine
~sharpies
~latch rug canvas, larger size for a floor rug, I can't find these anywhere anymore and I want to tackle a small carpet

random:
~scarfs, knitted, chrocheted or just something you have laying around and don't want
~Russian nesting dolls, I collect them Smiley
~clocks, I love 'em!

Thank you so much for looking me over and thank you thank you thank you even more if you want to craft for me!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:27:25 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

opheliapoe
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011 02:12:58 PM »

Hi! My name is Dani. I'm a 29 year old wife and mother to three kids. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I spend most of my time playing with the kids and crafting. We live in Louisiana.

I love anything handmade. My house is a very eclectic mix of styles. My hubby plays guitar and is in a hard rock band. Anything else you need to know, feel free to ask!

Crafted items:

My biggest crafted desire is hand-spun/dyed yarn. I've never used it and would love to have some!!

I love steampunk jewelry, but I can't seem to make any for myself that looks decent, so I would love to get that.

Bags... I love bags!

Pincushions, preferably something a little off the wall Smiley

Dog toys, we have two puppies.

Kids toys/ games. I have three kids. Ethan, 7; Aubrey, 3; Aiden, 2.

A knitted beanie/scarf set for my hubby. Preferably dark colors.

Felted slippers for myself, size 8 1/2- 9.

Jewelry of any kind.

Wall art. I'd really like a cross stitch sampler that says "That's what she said!"

Anything at all off of my Wists
      http://www.wists.com/opheliapoe

Supplies/Extras:

Poly clay extruder
Poly clay in any color
Resin molds
Beads, any kind.
Hand spun yarn
Wool yarn
Fat quarters, any color.
Candy, chocolate is always welcome in my house Wink
Coffee
Tea
Soaps or bath stuff
Anything else that you want to include. I'm flexible!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:39:54 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011 02:15:48 PM »

Hello! My name is Rachel and I am a single, WAHM to a 3 year old. We live in rainy Olympia, WA in the USA. I love to sew and embroider, and I've just recently started knitting again! I don't wear earrings and am slightly allergic to cats. If you have cats, it's okay, so long as what you make can be wiped or washed. I've also recently gone vegetarian.

big wishes in purple

CRAFTED:
a wisty surprise! It's extensive.  Grin
hand spun yarn
dish towels to match my kitchen (orange and turquoise)
waldorf/montessori toys for my DD
yoga socks
embroidered/cross stitched hoops for my hoopla wall - see wists for examples (keyword "hoopla")
laptop cozy for inspiron 1721(it's extra long)
bath stuff in citrus scent or no scent
sewing machine cover
sewing machine mat
slippers
polyclay buttons
embroidered pillowcases (woodland themed for my room, or Fancy Nancy for DD's)
17'x17' throw pillow covers for living room - robin's egg blue/brown/olive/light green
an organizer that will go on a clothes hanger with pockets to hold hats, scarves, mittens. No longer than 24", please
a melted bead lamp shade
lap desk/cushion for my 3 year old to use in the car
car organizer for all of her toys and "junk"
afghan - knit or crochet blue/brown/olive/light green. Please, no acrylic.
any of these dresses

SUPPLIES:
soft jersey fabric 3+ yards for making clothes
embroidery hoops - all sizes
linen for embroidery
grosgrain ribbon
THREAD - embroidery or sewing
Amy Butler Patterns: sweet harmony handbag/tote, birdie sling, lotus tunic, highstreet messenger bag
wool felt - all colors

BOOKS:
I Love Patchwork
Ed Hardy Cross Stitch
Amy Butler's Style Stitches
Scandanavian Stitches
Fa La La La Felt
Wee Wonderfuls
I love craft books and have a ton, so please check with me before you send something that is not on this list, or my wists

KITS:
Learn to spin
Learn to crochet
Learn to quilt
Learn to make resin stuff
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 02:23:51 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzler
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011 02:46:00 PM »

Hello.  I am puzzler and I live in Connecticut, US.  I like simple and useful things.  I love the idea that something was re-purposed or recycled, so if you can be green while crafting something for me- that would be wonderful. Please don't send me anything pink.  Thank you! Smiley

Here is my wish list:

Large:

Socks -size 10 (no artificial fibers please)-  any peaceful color, like gray, green, blue, black, etc.

Fabric bucket (bucket/bag made of fabric for either my yarn or fabric storage, etc)

wallet

How to Kit (quilting, embroidery/needlework, felting, cross stitch, whatever your specialty happens to be).  

Writing journal/altered book.  Perhaps something with writing prompts or ideas?

I would LOVE this kind of slippers: http://wists.com/puzzler/e3fd698d80ecb769570e9eba3c942033?offset=0 or any slippers from my wist.

Anything from my wist: http://wists.com/puzzler

Medium:

Organizer for crochet hooks and/or  knitting needles they can be separate, but maybe they can be combined somehow, so that I can keep all of them together and not look for them as often?

Sandwich wrap (something like this, for example: http://www.wists.com/puzzler/2fb140159c5154d0ef456d0d15cc68f9?offset=0  )

Snack baggies  (one or two) (like this, for instance: http://www.wists.com/puzzler/2fb140159c5154d0ef456d0d15cc68f9?offset=0  )

mug rug

Swap journal something to make me more organized.

Anything from my wist: http://wists.com/puzzler

Small:

pincusion,
needlebook,

earrings (see my wist for styles, ideas)

Other stuff that might fit any category: quilting tools or supplies, ink pads, any natural yarn (wool, cotton) or dpns.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.  Thanks for reading and thanks if you want to make me something!   Smiley  
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:07:34 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011 03:48:51 PM »

Hello!  I love to knit and sew, and Im new to embroidery.  I currently live in Wisconsin, so warm things are always appreciated!  I have a retired racing greyhound who loves small, soft blankets and natural toys.  

My aesthetic is very minimal--I try to surround myself with simple, beautiful, natural things.  William Morris said it best:  Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.  

I love natural colors and materials, especially organic and sustainable, and various shades of grey, blue, green, and brown (and lovely clear red).  I'm also loving orange lately--bright, clear oranges (more red than yellow)--and soft teals.  

I also have a huge list of wists and a pretty extensive etsy favorites.  Thank you!

CRAFTS

wearables

shibori scarf

shawl or wrap - i love shawls or wraps of any kind, sewn or knit, dyed, embellished, whatever.  there are many, many examples on my wistsfeel free to experiment with my wists and likes in mind.

knitted fingerless gloves:  perhaps stripey mitts (in oranges and teals with a grey background?  or any other colors like the ones listed in my intro!) or leafy mitts, or any others that you think I might like!

mittens made of felted sweaters

two-color worsted weight handspun yarn

hand-dyed sock yarn

adornments

altered art belt buckle in a western, botanical, or steampunk theme

crocheted o-ring necklace in spring green

home

handmade soap - cinnamon, lavendar, eucalyptus, oatmeal and honey, etc.

ironing board cover in a fun print or plain solid fabric

quilted potholders in natural colors

stenciled placemats in natural colors like browns, blues, greens, orange/rust/red

modern laminated-fabric placemats

tea towels -- embroidered, embellished, stenciled, or vintage-style.  seriously, i love tea towels of any kind!

embroidered hankies for hubby:  themes could be agriculture (he would be soo happy with an old-fashioned hand plow, a mule or goat, or any kind of old-timey farming image), star wars, battlestar galactica, firefly, alien, etc.  

bags and organizers

zip pouches of any kind, large and small!  perhaps embroidered linen, or fun modern fabrics?

pouch for a natural first aid kit

your version of the in touch clutch

coin purse

your version of a knitting organizer

for the dog

natural, dog-friendly soaps

soft, small blankets sewn, knitted, patchwork, whatever, as long as its washable!  

other fun stuff

hand-carved rubber stamps like these or with lotta jansdotter-type designs or like the ones at mayamade

handspun or hand-dyed yarn

your version of a homemade pinhole camera

SUPPLIES
pre-loved is more than fine for these!  and a supplies-only package is great.

sock yarn of any kindespecially superwash wool or hand-dyed

books about sock knitting

darning egg

acrylic circle tool for quilting  

100% wool, worsted weight yarns in natural colorsmy stash has been sadly depleted lately!  id love any nice colors, but especially greens  

100% wool, DK weight yarns see above!

IKEA fabrics in modern or botanical designs--I live several hours from an Ikea but LOVE their fabrics!

any issues of stitch magazine

blocking board for knitting

embroidery patterns --  any from badbirds etsy shop, Japanese embroidery patterns or books, sublime stitching (especially artists series #3, vital organs), clover (kitchen, animals, garden), wee wonderfuls, anything vintage / modern  (but no cutesy animals, country, or kitsch, please)

vintage dress-making books, especially with pattern-making advice; in particular Im looking for Vogue's New Book for Better Sewing (1952)

vintage calendar kitchen towels

OR anything you like to craft that you think fits my taste based on my wishes, my wists, or my etsy favorites  

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:10:46 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011 04:11:14 PM »

Hi all, My Name is Elaine, I live in New South Wales, Australia. I am a SAHM with 2 beautiful girls aged 1 and 3 years old. My favourite colours are purple, silver, navy blue, khaki green and dark brown (but NOT Camo). I have had quite a liking of pinks since Ive had my two girls! I like Celtic and Scottish stuff (my heritage), historical/ archaeological stuff, cooking, reading, red dwarf, funky fitted t-shirts, my favourite animal is a lady bug. I prefer not to receive items that are gold, of religious nature, explicit or nudity thank you. We have no allergies, but prefer our crafts to arrive smoke and pet hair free but as long as you smoke away from your craft and you dont let your pets sit on your knitting then we should be ok!

Crafts:
   Wist surprise  wist -
   Altered Laundry powder box - Im thinking a tin or maybe a wooden box with hinged lid needs to hold about 1kg powder?
   Wall art : example of things I like: this , this, this  and this
   Sun hats for my girls In Australia, you can NEVER have too many sun hats. They are sleeping as I write, so if you want to try this project, then let me know and Ill get the head circumferences.
   Door plaques with my girls names on them. Maybe something like Jennilocker made for this FOC Wist swap: door plaque
    Set of inchies, ATCs or an altered puzzle that I can frame and hang on the wall. (Im am so unartistic when it comes to paper crafts its unreal!)
   Fitted t-shirt for me with cool printed/appliqued design Im an Australian size 16 on top (which I believe is a US size 14 or a UK size 16). I quite like this tree of life t-shirt  But Im open to any design.
   Clothes for my girls I love anything that is a bit different to what all the other kids are wearing we only have one decent clothes shop in town, so most kids own the same clothes around here! Let me know if you fancy this one and what measurements you might need. It is summer here at the moment, but I'm thinking something for the comming winter would be great
   Earrings I usually wear silver (type) stud earrings no danglies. When I was younger, you could pick up pretty cheaply a huge assortment of earrings spiders, pot leaves(!), elephants, flowers etc. I would love some new ones as many of mine are nearly 15 years old! They dont need to be pairs as I usually wear odd earrings anyway! These and these are very cute.  
   An Embroidery hoopla Im a bit late to join this craze, but I wouldnt mind starting a hoopla wall, I have a couple of examples of what I like on my wist.
   Pendants necklace I am always wearing a pendant  type necklace on a just longer than choker length black thong. I have quite a collection which has grown nicely since Ive started swapping on craftster, but I always need more. Anything goes, although not too big and I would ALWAYS choose silver over gold. (doesnt have to be real silver, Im not allergic to anything). I really like the glass pendants that Dawl makes, especially the row of flowers one. There are a few examples on my wist

Craft supplies
   I have just started making inchies and I have a black sharpie, but would love some sharpies in other colours (particularly brown!) Anything else to help my new found inchie creative streak would be appreciated
   2.5 fussy cut squares for an eye spy quilt I need lots of them still! Or scraps of fabric with identifiable objects that I can cut down to 2.5 squares.
   Some machine embroidered images or numbers or letters  on 2.5 squares that I can incorporate into my eye-spy quilt.
   Fat quarters or 20cm / 8-10 cuts of tone on tone fabric. So for example say Blue with blue swirls or green with green spots. (to go between the fussy cut squares I dont want plain, but dont want to distract too much from the I-spy game either)
   Any other quilting fabrics you have to offer even reasonable sized scraps as I do quite a bit of applique. Patterns or plains, neat or scrappy, anything goes when it comes to my stash!
   Any buttons, as many as you can spare, odd or not.
   Empty Janome bobbins clear plastic (not metal) Not sure it makes much difference, but my machine is a DC3018 example

Other things / extras
   Quilting magazines or books, second hand is fine.
   If there is space in the parcel, I wouldnt turn down some yummy treats! I love mint chocolate (but make sure you wrap it well as it's summer here and if tragedy happened I wouldn't want it to melt onto your creation!)
   Have you ever taken an artistic photo? - that one in a million that just looks great - I'd love a copy. Even a 6x4" would be great.
   Incense holder that catches the ash and incense (I like nag champa). Doesnt have to be as fancy as the one Ive linked, but I do like this one!

Thanks in advance if you pick me!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011 03:24:40 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011 04:25:43 PM »

Hello! My name is Becky and I live in Australia. At the moment i'm holidaying in the USA so if you are able to send before I leave (Feb 22) you can send to my US addess if it will make postage cheaper for you.

I would love crafted things for myself, family or my miniature sausage dog, Bean. I have a huge pinterest and wist and would love anything from either!

My HUGE crafty wishes at the moment are:
* Harry Potter Gryffindor scarf
* Jayne hat (from Firefly)
* a mouse poppet  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=214782.0

Ridiculously huge wish:
* a quilt eg. http://pinterest.com/beckashell/quilts/

Other wishes:
* Harry Potter magnetic poetry
* I love all things plush! Especially ones that look like TV characters. But I love anything that looks cute. Or even creepy/cute like zombies and things
* Wall art - painting, photogrpahy, xstitch, anything! eg. http://pinterest.com/beckashell/art/
* Christmas ornaments eg. http://pinterest.com/beckashell/it-s-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas/
* Any Joss Whedon or other TV related craft eg. http://pinterest.com/beckashell/television/
* A pair of decorated painted sneakers [size 8 AUS] - with cartoons, comics, anything on them!
* A loaded charm bracelet eg. http://pinterest.com/beckashell/jewelery/
* Handmade tarot cards with a fun theme - doesn't have to be a whole pack!  Wink
* I-spy bag for my brothers
* Veggie garden signs for my Dad - he grows everything!
* table runner for Mum
* Veronica Mars related for sister
* neck bandanas for my mini daschund. She is very small but has a fat neck. Themed ones are great!

Things that I like that may inspire you:
* Dr Seuss - The Sneetches, Horton and The Lorax are best
* Super Mario Bros

Non-crafted:
* stamps - I especially love hand carved ones!
* alphabet stickers
* origami paper
* I collect old Nancy Drew books (PM me and i'll let you know if I already have it!)
* chocolate and candy
* I collect miniatures. Not expensive or fancy ones - fun ones. I have a mini cheese grater, shopping trolley, handcuffs and so many more. Feel free to add to my collection!

Thanks for choosing me!!  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011 03:45:52 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011 06:57:42 PM »

hi there!  my name is kym, and i live in nj, usa with my lovely swiss boyfriend.  i love to knit cozy little somethings and do yoga in my backyard on sunny days.  i'm a peta-loving vegetarian, which means kindly please dont send me anything thats been harmful to animals in any way.  i'm also sensitive to wool, so please don't please don't use that for me.

* functional items - i'd always take function over form.  what better way is there to surround yourself with art than by making everyday items small works of art in and of themselves?
    * interesting color combos such as peach + pink + grey,  red + sky blue,  sand + teal + white,  olive green + turquoise,  yellow + grey
    * colors: cream, steel grey, olive green, moss green, teal, turquoise
    * organic/natural looks - wood, nature colors, bronze/antique metals
    * woodland creatures (deer, squirrels, birds, bunnies, skunks, etc) & pandas
    * dandelions & cherry blossoms
    * hippie/indie/bohemian style, minus the tie dye and birkenstocks
    * yummy smells that are fruity or sweet like dessert
    * baking cupcakes

dislikes:
    * religious items
    * primary colors, bright orange, dark purple, & brown unless used sparingly and/or in interesting combos with other colors
    * gothic style
    * plaid & paisley
    * cigarette smoke
    * glitter and sparkles
    * animal cruelty

red = I want it, I need it, Ill be your best friend if you make it

fabric:
**big wish**furry animal hat w/ ears![/color]  I would love it in darker brown or black as a bear, or as a panda
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=362490.msg4255121#msg4255121

*embellished tank
inspiration:
http://www.bonziedesigns.com/index2.php (click on "portfolio", then "tatter tees" for ideas)
http://wists.com/sugaree/f63a90d99590acb9226f23898cf4c0eb
http://wists.com/sugaree/409d388bf25f31fa0c5e0b247b53bc1c
http://wists.com/sugaree/fea8d2a8d440abf3547ea32a26613c5d

*long tiered skirt like this: [/color]
http://wists.com/sugaree/b549a29d50ad933f95ca5ba7d58ff86b

*a hippie/bohemian top
http://wists.com/sugaree/57b197a3a76ab9f0e5a065122ba1a0ec
http://wists.com/sugaree/ba6db32f4747ef24f58264dce852158e
http://wists.com/sugaree/267af855c34adbd01a10a595728b755a

*recycled tee ruffle skirt[/color] (huge bonus if you can add pockets that don't pouf out) http://wists.com/sugaree/72ac48c56dae6e8fd029141176f42a63

*big ol' birdie shoulder bag - i am in love with the fabrics and styles of these
http://www.etsy.com/listing/16124625/red-bird-shoulder-bag?ref=cat1_gallery_4
http://wists.com/sugaree/e423cfb6ff7fc0d2439c227f85e1a94b
http://wists.com/sugaree/3ea1b263bd08d3b91a08577822194e43 ~totally coveting this one

*stenciled tunic/babydoll dress
http://wists.com/sugaree/8aab997b51e837cbd03bbd26e836a071
http://wists.com/sugaree/52c7128aac11de06065828a39c6bc721
http://wists.com/sugaree/b348bdf1b8a080b89e6aa3c1cc99d71f
http://wists.com/sugaree/c61e8d6e1b2f14c96f8dd35f804bc062

*sewing machine cover
http://wists.com/sugaree/c97e96d5c17bd330fe6fd0ab977beb96

*dress made from a long, pretty skirt inspired by this: (color is perfect)  http://www.wists.com/sugaree/0097a106fda5198c4cd868e033a85ec5

*panda jumper
http://wists.com/sugaree/cac203d808633ed0ef2ac22ccb4e3fb1

*vintage inspired cream dress http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=5424912  

*a hat made from a sweater - olive, cream, or grey would be beautiful
http://wists.com/sugaree/2f01e0454be2db53e03cde7ee8a9c7a4

yarn:
*please note* - my head is abnormally small; about 19" around. please keep this in mind if you choose to make me a hat
*slouchy hat  
http://wists.com/sugaree/3dc563e2dca5f7aed5a72e4a505fb4fa - striped (grey + cream or grey + pale yellow)  thank you, spotnik!
http://jessicasuzanne.com/craftypants/2007/09/13/pretty-puffs-slouchy-hat-with-pattern/ - or solid in grey, cream, or olive

*lamb hat (for me, not a child, as you might assume when viewing the picture)
http://wists.com/sugaree/cabaaa886f4f17d1ed92658f39f0d4d6

*handspun yarn[/color] - i love when it's slubby with thick and thin parts and has little added bits of fun like pearls, lace, or ribbon  - please no wool or other animals fibers if you can help it!  bamboo, soy silk, and soft acrylic are wonderful fibers.
inspiration (i love the colors in all of these examples)
http://wists.com/sugaree/d882c0716d1105e9f6b730557240d4c1
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20904599
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21440114
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21529722
http://wists.com/sugaree/94751bb1b401817174eedbf4d384ba68
http://wists.com/sugaree/be2a7a61cc303588a2645bc0a5c615e1

*big, unrealistic wish: knitted/crocheted mounted deer head  http://wists.com/sugaree/3b834e632b3739f2e7fdc8f27f3e4739

*retractable tape measure[/color] like this but as a panda instead of a turtle
http://wists.com/sugaree/baf64f653e48f833ede5f063d7024eab

*crochet-embellished tee
http://wists.com/sugaree/70a5677584d8f4ed13ce36a4bcacd771

*felted stone mat
http://wists.com/sugaree/ff050f7caaa737cbdd8ce79eb131007d

*big soft n floppy infinity scarf in steel grey, teal, or cream (please use a soft yarn since it will be touching sensitive neck and face skin - no super saver acrylic please, but extra soft acrylic is ok)
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stitch-dc-infinity-scarf

*flip-top mittens in steel grey, cream, or olive[/color]
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/smarter-than-the-average-mitt
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snapdragon-flip-tops
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/urban-necessity-gloves

*diamond lace scarf
http://www.wists.com/sugaree/b370eb45c55f740a8b683fb8fbc4475b

*slouchy hat with embroidered applique
http://wists.com/sugaree/e58bdbe4d9ea1c1d4e81d9539199043c

other:

*woodland creature ornaments: can be any medium - fabric, yarn, wood, felt, etc.  ~ I received a wonderful bunny, hedgehog, bird, and owl from icebyrd, but there is still room in my heart for more creatures (especially if they happen to be of the squirrel, deer, chipmunk, skunk, opossum, or badger persuasion!)
http://wists.com/sugaree/17843ca5d3ad856d607171fefb16af97

*carved wooden ring
(maybe something thats a little delicate and feminine)

*a laptop skin[/color] - preferably vinyl or some other material that can be removed without leaving a residue I would love deer or a woodland creatures scene with trees.  I will provide measurements if you choose this
http://wists.com/sugaree/406f5009b20b90d2ea227f903feeaf79

*scrapbook style cookbook w/ recipes or with a place to store recipes http://www.wists.com/sugaree/8756306bb758e33c6e1a3cd9ce9973a3
~if you want to include recipes, please note that i'm a vegetarian who eats cheese but not eggs, and happens to hate mushrooms and tofu.  i love indian and mexican dishes.  i'm willing to try most anything, but im relatively new to cooking and therefore not very experienced, so the simpler the better.  
thanks claire313!!
**note: when claire313 made me my scrapbooked cookbook, she left extra plastic pages to insert more recipes.  i would still love to get some scrapbooked recipe pages to add to the cookbook!**

* a surprise inspired by my wist  (please be sure to check the notes i've made first regarding color, style, etc)  http://wists.com/sugaree

supplies: (used is great; in fact I prefer it!)

~i can always use knitting needles (bamboo preferred) in just about any size - double pointed needles and circulars are preferred.  if you're concerned about sending sizes i already have, just ask!
~free motion sewing foot[/color]
~interfacing
~recycled sweater yarn[/color] in just about any color (I prefer blue, green, grey, white, black, but any color is fine so long as it came from a sweater)
~styrofoam or cardboard cones[/color] any and all sizes
~any bits or scraps of lace[/color] in whites, creams, or muted shades of green (moss, olive, hunter, etc) that are at least 9 inches long
~plain, round magnets
~pinking shears
~knitting needle gauge tool
~pin backings (for making brooches)
~small pom-poms in shades of cream or white
~Little Birds: 26 Handmade Projects to Sew, Stitch, Quilt, & Love by C & T Publishings Design Collective
~plain, wide bangle bracelets (at least 1 in width) can be any color or style, doesnt matter
~sharpies in any color besides red, blue, green, and black
~zippers any kind, color, or length
~freezer paper

extras:
~lip gloss / lip balm - please make sure it's not tested on animals!
~any interesting candy/snacks unique to your area (but nothing by M&M Mars please they conduct cruel animal experiments)
~tea/coffee/cocoa or anything swiss (my boyfriend will love you for this!) please no Lipton; they also conduct cruel animal experiments
~zines: crafty, diy, & veggie/vegan/baking recipes are preferred

i'm on the small side, but if you need specific measurements or other info, please just pm me.

Cheesy  big hugs to whoever chooses me!!     Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 02:40:14 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
imafundork
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011 07:37:36 PM »

Hi Im Kara!  I live in SWFL with my three cats and four Blythe dolls (yesI consider them family!) I have a pretty eclectic taste and love bright colors.  I am obsessed with hexagons and cupcakes.  I would love to receive anything from/inspired by my wist or etsy faves.  http://www.wists.com/imafundork
http://www.etsy.com/people/cosasverdes/favorites/

My wish list:
Crafted Items:
BIG WISH: a poppet in an earthy, tree hugger hippie theme! Similar to this one: http://www.wists.com/imafundork/cc1a69ede5b9f99bf3d1d4a2304e5d68?offset=60
*embroidery hoops for my hoopla wallany size is fine. http://www.wists.com/imafundork?q=embroidery&searchme=on
*clothing and accessories for my Blythe dolls.  http://www.wists.com/imafundork?q=blythe&searchme=on
*Play scale (1:6 Barbie size) doll house furniture
*a mug rug http://www.wists.com/imafundork?q=mug_rug&searchme=on
*camera strap and lens cap pouch for my Holga 135 http://www.etsy.com/listing/63565317/camera-lens-cap-pocket
*anything cupcake related
*anything woodland animals
*handspun or dyed yarn
*tree of life pendant

Supplies:
*embroidery floss (especially DMC) , patterns/transfers and hoops
*wool yarn
* circular knitting needles (any size)
*DPNs (any size)
*fabric scraps (at least 3 square)
*linen fabric (any size/color)
*craft books/magazines especially knitting, embroidery and sewing related

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 02:36:17 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2011 10:28:50 AM »

I'm Victoria- soon to be 22, living at my folks with a fianc who's currently undergoing selection for the British army. I work in a library in a sleepy seaside town, and I got my undergraduate degree in English Literature this summer, after trying to write about comic books and nothing but as much as possible  Grin I'm thinking about a masters degree in either information science, museums or japanese media, but for now, I'm taking a loooong break from study, learning to embroider, play the ukulele, use my sewing machine, and rollerskate!

i'm not allergic to anything i know of, although i do suffer from migraines so sometimes struggle with things whihc are heavily scented or neon coloured

things i'd like-

anything at all to do with Little Big Planet- it's a love that my fianc and I both share, so I tend to make him ami's etc. and then wish I'd kept some for myself Tongue

anything to do with DISNEY!
my faves are Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland (both the animation and Tim Burton's version), Peter Pan, and Up. I'm in love with Burton's Cheshire Cat (voiced by Stephen Fry <3) and Lotso Huggin (the bad guy from toy story 3). I'd especially love to receive plushies (if i got a poppet, i'd just about die!) amigurumi, or embroidery for my hoop wall. but anything themed around disney would be great by me!

anything with tentacles- particularly embroidery, some polyclay earrings, or a big freakin' plushie tentacle!

anything pin-up inspired, especially British and American WWII style. could be wearable, or not

a pair of spats! preferably sort of beat-up and apocalyptic-looking

a pair of painted shoes (i'm a UK size 6.5/7)

eric from true blood. um, i mean, anything to do with eric from true blood!

deco sweets- fake 'kawaii' foods, like macaroons or cakes or cookies, made from poly clay and silicone stuff

a shrine of any kind! i absolutely love altered art

anything to do with roller derby- i got some skates for my birthday and i've fallen over more times than i can count  Cheesy but i'm persevering!

anything to do with comics- tank girl, watchmen, and the league of extraordinary gentlemen in particular. i especially love delirium from Sandman (would LOVE a plushie or some embroidery!!)

anything at all to do with circuses, carnivals and freak shows.

anything 'old west'- more Deadwood than Little House on the Prairie, but other than that i don't know what i have in mind!

anything Viking or Roman inspired

bookplates

non-crafted/supplies-

bento supplies!

anything that i can use to make my own deco sweets- molds, silicone gel etc

fabrics, especially disney and alice themed ones, from japan- there many examples on my wist

any whimsical odds and ends i can use as i experiment with altered art

pretty coloured crochet hooks- we can't get any around here!- and coloured duct tape

peanut butter candy!

anything to get me started in book binding- this is something i'm dying to try, but i have no idea at all where to begin!

any books or other guides on how to sell/market your crafts

any craft books or patterns in japanese

any sublime stitching patterns

any comic books- i like to cut them up and use the pictures!

i have a pretty huge wist here- http://www.wists.com/annachronism - and a flickr account that acts in a similar way (PM me, i think it's only searchable under my email address)

lots and lots of thank you's for choosing me!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:37:59 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Power Concedes Nothing Book Overview
Truth in Advertizing Book Launch Party at Mother New York
Unexpected Gifts Book Trailer by Chris Heuertz
She Matters by Susanna Sonnenberg
All That Is Red
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...