A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 - Lists that have already been chosen  (Read 8203 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennilocker
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011 11:14:23 AM »

Hi!  Im Jennifer, a 33 year old momma to a 16 month old little girl named Zoe.  I live in Kentucky (USA) and am engaged to a wonderful guy named Steve who is a plumber and sadly addicted to PS3. Steve has a 9 year old son from a previous relationship so Im an unofficial step mom too! We have 2 outside mini dachshunds (they never come into the house other than the laundry room) but the are becoming not quite so mini.  I love vintage anything.  I love owls, woodland creatures, mushroomshippie prints.  I have a HUGE wist and try really hard to keep it updated. I adore Craftster.  Swapping is seriously the only extracurricular activity I do. I dislike neon colors, animal prints, metallic fabric and sequins.  My favorite smell in the world is patchouli.love it!! Earthy/herbie (I made that word up) smells make me happy.  I cant stand anything that smells like food.  Fruits are fine but nothing that smells like cakes baking or caramel icing.  This is ironic because I love to cook.  I have no allergies other than metals, but I can wear sterling silver and surgical steel.  I'm really not picky and would love to see whatever it is that you enjoy making.  I love other people's creativity!

Crafts  
#1 wish-I need a new purse and I would love any purse off my wist-especially one with owls!

A travel embroidery kit

Fun pillows off of my wist

Organizers for kids stuff

A car organizerin owl theme would ROCK

A large wet bag with ZOE or DIRTY CLOTHES embroidered on itpreferably with a hook/latch so I can snap it onto her diaper bag.

Reusable scented dryer sheets (little pouches filled with stuff like lavender)

Large reusable sandwich bags for large sliced bread

OWL mittens

A waldorf/punkin/poppet for Zoedoesnt have to be extravagant just a sturdy doll she can carry around

Anything Elmo or Sesame Street for Zoereally anything! (clothes size 18 month)

Felted food for Zoeshe loves to cook

Any type of clothing for me- stenciled or tie dyed t-shirtswould really like some long sleeves, yoga pants (Lg or xl shirt should be about a size 14/ size 14 pants)

Knit wool striped socks-dont have to match- ladies size 8 (any color any style)

A wallet that has a place for cc, checks, cash and change-needs to be kinda heavy duty since I tend to break tiny snaps

Anything off of my wist!  I love surprises and I love my wist!!

Homemade soap earthy smells preferred    

An altered swap journal there is a recent one on craftster with a map and stuff in it that was really cool

An altered journal for dieting

An altered journal thats made to write letters to my daughter inone that is kinda like a baby book but more personal

An organizer for 4 PS3 remotes with an access hole for charging

Woodland creature felt ornaments

Supplies-    
I am fine with "previously loved" supplies  

Needle felting supplies/books

Embroidery supplies/books

Stamp carving stuff

Felt

Buttons

Pretty fabric

FABRIC PAINT PENS- preferably the ones with the softer tips like markers any colors and especially need black  

CP soap making kit.  I REALLY Want to learn to make homemade soap!

Porcelain pens/Ceramic pens- I can't find these anywhere

Rotary Cutter - I hear these are supposed to be a must have!

Self Healing mat

Decent paintbrushes (used are fine as long as the ferrel isn't clogged)/water color paints/canvas any size-

Leather tools/leather

Poly clay

Wooden racks for thread (the kind that have little sticks to hold the spools)

Thanks in advance if you choose me!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 02:06:37 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011 11:21:19 AM »

Hi I am Edel and I live in Ireland, I mostly like functional things. I am a packrat and so there is a lot of clutter in my house if something is functional and beautiful then its a winner. Bedlinen, storage, hoodies,t-shirts etc Supplies can be hard to come by in Ireland and so they always make me happy.

I have rediscovered a passion for patchworking, so fat quarters would be awesome. I have other ideas on my profile too.

thanks

CRAFTS

I have recently lost 23lbs yay me! So while I have some awesome t-shirts, I could do with some sexy, figure hugging ones, I am about a size L now (14-16UK) stencilled or embroidered with Dios de los Muertos, 50s, gothic, vintage hearts, nothing too cutesy..I am currently loving all the tentacle, owl type stuff on craftster..(more on my profile)...alternatively or Pj's, yoga pants,  or hoodies.

Pillow cases/duvet covers painted, stenciled, embellished in some way

Altered art journals like these
 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=316377.0

altered wall art in general I like,

anything from my wists www.wists.com/edel

Shrines, especially on the theme of womanhood, love, relationships, masculinity

Big Wishes
A quilt is of course far more than a medium, but I love patchwork.

A neat overnight bag would be great,

CRAFT SUPPLIES

printed cottons, some examples of the styles I like are on my wists.

these are some of the designers and type prints I loveanything similar to this would be great...in fact any fabric would make me happy!

Irving Street Flannel by Erin McMorris
Bliss Flannel by Valori Wells
Meadowsweet 2 by Sandi Henderson
Alexander Henry, Kaffe fasset, amy butler

Patchwork supplies/tools :  jelly rolls (love them, cant get them here)

Wonder cut ruler for patchworkor any of those rulers that have internal cutting slots.

Fat-quarters, squares etcfeel free to destash!!

Fiskars fingertip cutters

Cutterbees scissors

Sterling silver jewellery findings,

Glass beads

Stamps and stamp pads, embellishments for altered art,

EXTRAS

Any supplies related to paper crafting, sewing or jewellery, magazines related to these crafts,

Craft books (ditto my moan on not being able to get many of them here) used/thrifted is fine, Just nothing to do with yarn..I dont have the patience.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 11:25:40 AM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011 11:24:06 AM »

My name is Mimi and I am a stay at home mom in West Palm Beach, FL.  I love practical, useful items for myself or for my 2 year old son, Sky.  Love nature and nature inspired items.  Favorite colors are green, blue and brown.  I also like red accents.  Favorite things are octopus, birds and trees.  Most of my house is decorated in hand made items so I always love wall art or other decor.  I am not a girly person and don't use much bath & body stuff.  I am also not a fan of country, babyish or animal prints.  Please do not send me anything purple, pink, jewelry or niknaks.

Crafts:

Wall art that says "I'm sew happy" - vinyl, sewn, painted, whatever!

Reusable snack bags

T shirts - size medium, or large if they are fitted.  I don't do jrs. shirts.  I like stenciled, embroidered or dyed.  Maybe a shirt with a little bird on the front side?  Or a robot Smiley 
Here are a few examples of other stuff I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62908624/gift-sale-trees-tshirt-goth-graphic-tee
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44356593/red-snake-crew-t
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49156072/sew-happy-sewing-machine-organic-cotton

Artwork for my walls - I like anything nature inspired or funky.  Here is an example of stuff I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46110213/a-living-tree-on-the-left
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62632144/retro-abstract-tree-painting-art-print
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53704542/madart-limited-edition-print-abstract
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60660537/madart-16x20-print-abstract-fine-art

Throw pillow covers!  I have size 18" and 14" pillows but can make other sizes to fit something different.  Here are a few I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64917354/turquoise-green-owls-linen-pillow-cover?ref=fp_ph_10&src=favitm
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45614303/throw-pillow-beige-with-trees-silhouete
http://www.etsy.com/listing/47870817/sale-natures-autumn-colors-batik

Pottery - I like funky, different stuff.  Useful containers are always great!

Little hand embroidery still in the hoop for my walls - trees, birds, octopus, whatever!  There are a few on my wist that I particularly like.

Fun wooden signs:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59772308/love-recycled-wooden-sign

Cloth napkins - stenciled, plain, whatever

Kitchen towels - decorated or just dyed.  My kitchen is red with black counters and caramel cabinets.  I have unpaper towels in the MM mixer fabric and would love some fun towels to match!

Thomas the Train pillowcase for my son

Size 3T short sleeved little boy shirts - stenciled or fun fabric

Reusable shopping bag

Knitted flowers for a bouquet I am working on like these: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/flowers-for-mam - any colors, shapes and sizes

Handmade Christmas ornaments -  nothing religious please

Yarn bowl:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64497195/yarn-bowl-handmade-stoneware-pottery

Interesting baskets to store junk in

A hanging mail holder

Small black picture frames - button decorated, etc

Small pieces of hand embroidered fabric that I can make into zipper pouches

Coin purse - I have a cute owl one on my wist

Sunglasses case for my son's glasses - in Thomas fabric or something else kid oriented.  He has sporty, thick ones that don't fit into the regular, thin, slip on cases.

Any of the sewing patterns on my etsy favorites: http://www.etsy.com/people/mimiw/favorites?ref=favorites

OBV yoga pants for a short person Smiley

Something wist inspired: http://www.wists.com/mimiw

Or etsy inspired: http://www.etsy.com/people/mimiw/favorites?ref=favorites

Supplies:

Cotton quilting fabric - Amy Butler, Heather Bailey and the like...
Japanese import fabric in cute prints
Sewing machine needles sizes 14 & 16
Nice natural fiber yarn (no mohair or fun fur or anything like that) in any colors except purple, pink and yellow
rotary cutter blades (45mm)
100% cotton sewing machine thread - white is always great but any other colors are good too
size 16 snaps for a KAM snap press
Zippers shorter than 13"
fusible fleece
Pinking shears that work for both right and left handers
Denim - recycled jeans are fine as long as they are clean and hole free.  The larger the better.

Extras:

milk chocolate covered coffee beans/espresso beans
fun/funky buttons

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011 05:09:07 AM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011 11:41:15 AM »

Hello,  Im Alisha and I'm from Maine. I love meeting new crafters! Maine is so secluded that they are hard to come by.
I have lots of important, additional info in my profile, so feel free to check it out!
Allergies: I am highly allergic to jewelry containing nickel.

Crafted:
*A wisty surprise
Knit & Crochet Items
*Crochet or Knitted Flowers that I can sew onto pins
*Pineapple iPod Case (30GVideo 5th Gen)- Either in a pineapple or a pineapple image embroidered or appliqud on it.
*Knitted Sock Critter Lamb Amigurumi
*Gryffindor Scarf In the trapped bar style. Knitted in a round so there are no wrong sides.
*Crocheted Pink Bunny Slippers The ones from Stitch-n-Bitch: The Happy Hooker. I have the book so I can send you that particular pattern for you to make a set for me.
Sewn Items
*Felt Flying Pig iPod Case to fit my 30G iPod Video(5th Generation)
*Bedside Caddy
*A Name Banner in natural green tones.
*Baby Bibs I am expecting a niece in May
*Padded case for my Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet
*Knitting Needle Roll/Book For Straight Needles.
*Kimono Shoes like in my wists
*Sewing Machine Mat and Thread Catcher
Misc. Crafts
*Handmade Strong Marble Magnets Various pics, patterns, colorsect. I like both the large and small ones
* Bleach Bone socks (low ankle please) My feet are US 7 - 8
*Weighted Pin Cushion I love this one, but anything would be nice.
*Embroidery or Cross-Stitch for my craft room
*WPI Guage
*Clear amber-colored resin pendant with a mosquito in the middle. (think Jurassic Park)
*Coptic-Stitch Journal or Sketchbook - with off-white pages
*Strong Vanilla/Frosting/Cupcake -like Scented Candles
*Apron with this image on it. I have a big crush on Ben Linus. If it is one of those pre-made canvas aprons, please no khaki.
*Birds Nest Pendant I like the form of the nest in the example. It has a nice organic look to it.
*Anklet(s) Can figure out the approx length when claimed.

Craft Supplies(used is beyond fine):
*Knitting Needles I REALLY need metal Single Point(only have size 8 and 17), and Circular (Only have 7/16, 8/29, 10.5/29). Plastic is okay too, but my first choice is metal.
*Knitting Notions Susan Bates Knit-Check Gauge, Locking Stitch Markers from Clover, On-needle Stitch Marker Rings, Large Cable Needle
*Cross-Stitch Supplies DMC Embroidery Thread, Black/Cream/Lt. Oatmeal X-stitch Fabric, Cross-Stitch Needles(especially size 14), Mini Disney Kits of characters.
*Armour Etch(We dont have any here) /Contact paper for etching glass
*Magazine(s): Crochet Today! (I have Jan/Feb 2010) Knitting Today!(I have Nov/Dec 2010). I would even love a subscription to the Knitting one, but not necessary.
*Jar-of-Whimsies can totally be a mini one
*Various Tools Woodburner, Pinking Sheers in scissor or blade form, Dremel (one can wish)
*Safety Noses(in black)/Safety Eyes in Pale Blue(think ice-like, like what a polar bear or yeti would have)/Albino Eyes
*Walt Disney World themed scrapbooking supplies
*Sewing Notions: Double Fold Bias Tape, Ric-Rac, Toggle Buttons, Unique Buttons
*Kits: Embroidery, Asian Knots, Vanilla Candles, Quilting/Patchwork
*Ceramic Pen(s) For writing/drawing on dinnerware. Any color(s), but I definitely need black. (Cant find any anywhere)
*Oriental Print(think Kimono) Origami Paper
*Metal Stamping Blanks for pendants, tagsect.
*IKEA spice jars We dont have an ikea here and sadly ikea doesnt ship these. I love these jars. They would be great for my whimsies, storing, crafting with,..ect.

Happy Crafting!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011 03:49:53 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011 11:43:35 AM »

Hi, I'm Tzipporah, and I live in Israel Smiley I'd be delighted if anyone wanted to craft for me.

I am pretty geeky, and my major likes are : birds, cats, cute things, doctor who, buffy the vampire slayer, books and reading, embroidery, papercutting, Yiddish, baking and cake decorating, trees, moustaches, Harry Potter, zines and zine-making, graphic novels. I'm generally easily entertained Smiley

I have just emigrated to Israel and so my room is a bit bare. I am allergic to wool and only eat kosher food. I also run a free lending library for English speakers in Jerusalem.

Thanks for looking at my list Smiley

Crafted things:

- I'd love anything from or inspired by my wists - http://www.wists.com/tzipporahfeiga -- there are nearly 500 things on there, so plenty of choice

- wall art (embroidery, paper, whatever) for my library, either literature-themed or extolling the joys of reading

- an embroidery for my new hoopla wall - I only have one at the moment! I like birds, cats, geeky things, anything really. I have lots of embroideries on my wist

- a non-woolly amigurumi or other yarny cuddly toy (I am frightened of sea creatures though).

- Something Doctor Who related - maybe a pillow, bag, t shirt, embroidery, whatever you'd like to make. (I like the new Doctor Who rather than vintage, and the 11th doctor is my favourite!)

- a cushion or cushion cover for my new room, to make it feel a bit more homely

- a little notebook for writing down my dreams in the morning

- A pair of slippers

- a shoulder bag

- a needlebook or pincushion so I stop losing my embroidery needles

- a WIP bag for my embroidery or knitting

- a little pouch for my medications

- handmade soap

- a cute, non-wool winter hat, or gloves

- cute hair bows

- headbands

- a knitted/crochet lemming or teenage mutant ninja turtle

- a cat bed for our cat, Yeshale

Supplies

- I always need embroidery supplies, especially flexi hoops, which we don't get in Israel.

- also baking supplies (I'd really like an american 'cup' measuring spoon set)

- printed fabrics (again, hard to get in Israel)

- nice paper for papercutting

- x-acto knife blades (no.11) - I go through them like water!

- any knitting supplies - I've just started and only have a pair of 4mm needles

- interesting buttons are always welcome.

- a lino-cutting tool as I'd like to try out stamp carving

- small, delicate paintbrushes

Thanks so much for considering me!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011 03:42:57 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011 11:43:51 AM »

Hi! I'm Beth and I live in central Michigan. I'm married to a wonderful man and have no kids (yet Smiley) I work at a pizza joint and live in a tiny tiny apartment. My wist is updated and I'm not a picky girl at all! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

I like the colors red, black, and green, also earthy colors too, and I love plaid! I'm trying to decorate my kitchen in a hot chocolate theme (so hard to find stuff though), but no other other rooms have a theme so anything else is ok too. Sports teams we like are Ohio State Buckeyes, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Chicago Bulls. I love the Beatles, Jane Austen, Robin Hood, apples, books, The Office, LOST, and lots of other stuff is listed in my profile too!

Just a few things I dont prefer: peach scented stuff, pink and cutesy, profanity, and skulls.

Crafted wishes:

-Wallet!-any colors I like, with lots of card slots please

-Zippered pouches-any size

-Altered/handmade journal-lined, unlined, mixed papers, I like it all!

-Homemade soap-as long as its not peach, should be ok

-A crocheted or knitted shawl or cowl might be nice

-Wall art! Sketches, painted, embroidered, anything! My walls are so bare its embarrassing.

-Needle book

-Notecards to send with my swap packages would be cool!

-Handmade stamps

-ATCs! I absolutely LOVE ATCs!

-Anything from or based off of my wist (in the bottom of my sig and in my profile)

-Anything that you like to craft that you think I would like. I LOVE surprises!

Supplies:

-Paper!!

-Anything else for papercrafting-stickers, tags, book pages, embellishments of any kind

-I want to learn to embroider, so anything for that would be great!

-Yarn (any brand, colors, kind)

-Any fabric scraps, buttons, and ribbon scraps

Thank you in advance to anyone who would like to craft for me!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:36:46 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011 11:45:53 AM »

Hello! My name is Amy, and I am from Ontario Canada. Thank you to whomever chooses me, I'm pleanty exciteable and love to chat in pms!

Sewing is my favourite craft, I am a vegetarian, I have a kitty named Della, I love bright fun colours, I sometimes dance in front of the mirror, and always sing in the shower. I Love to travel whenever I can. I've been to the Caribbean, Alaska, India, Nepal, and am planning to go to Japan this April. I love nature and I hate pavement, I still go to the park to fly on the swings, and when my boyfriend surprises me with an evening out I get giddy.

Here's my list! I've put a link under each thing simply as an example.
Please message me with any questions, I'm totally happy to talk!

Large Items:

►My biggest want I've been wanting for years... A Petticoat! I love that 1950's fullness![/color]
http://www.etsy.com/listing/15118318/petticoat-size-345678-or-10?ref=sr_list_17

►Duffel Bag[/color]
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358614.0

Medium Items:

A 'camera' camera case.
http://tryhandmade.com/hine-camera-camera-cases/

White or off white boloro.
http://kellymaher.wordpress.com/2007/07/04/ribbed-lace-bolero/

A yarn bell.
http://thebluebrick.ca/2010/12/07/yarn-bells/

Math Clock
http://www.perpetualkid.com/pop-quiz-math-clock.aspx

Thread Catcher
http://www.etsy.com/listing/11382258/scrap-caddy-scrap-bag-thread-catcher-pin

Brightly coloured midriff apron.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/11648591/bloomin-fun-apron-in-pink-brown-prints

Detailed beaded bracelet.
http://thebluebrick.ca/2011/01/03/look-i-made-myself-a-bracelet-o/

Small Items:

Ear wrap. It's not a piercing, it sits on the ear.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60751896/rhea-ear-wrap

Yoshi Earrings.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56279689/yoshi-earrings

Curly earrings like this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/37750507/flowing-love-earrings-horn?ref=recently_listed_items

Any jewelry made out of old camera guts.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/19447856/i-turn-my-camera-on-earrings?ref=vl_other_1

Ipod Case. I have the Nano 3rd Generation.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/11212031/pandamonium-ipod-classicvideophoto-cover

Handmade soaps.
(I love all fruity scents. Not a fan of musky scents.)

A sushi charm bracelet.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/52141015/sushi-charm-bracelet

Camera charm bracelet.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65033573/take-a-picture-charm-bracelet

Tea wallet!
http://wendymoondesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/shop-update.html

Supplies/Extras:

Any fabric that looks like the patterns in my wist or etsy fav's!

A snoopy stamp.

A mini crafting iron.
http://www.sewforless.com/item/Blue_Mini_Crafting_Iron/8891/c509

Super strong magnets!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/13616676/50-neodymium-rare-earth-magnets-perfect

Pretty to-do list pads, or other note pads that are jazzed up.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62081277/octopus-to-do-list-notepad-by
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011 03:00:42 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

teachart
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011 11:47:15 AM »

Hello all,
I'm a 32-year-old wife, mother of 1 toddler, and graduate student. I'm easy going, love practical beautiful things I love earth tones, bohemian style, strange, bizarre, dark humored things. I don't like really girly stuff, including perfume smells. I don't care for pink.

Crafts: Anything wearable is a plus. I tend not to treat myself to clothing, and anything that I can wear is welcome! Small/medium t-shirts, I'll wear anything, seriously, and love surprises! Would love a new hoodie! Re-purposed clothes (and anything else) are more than welcome.

- funky, fun, bizarre dangling earrings.

-SOCKS!!! Why do mine run away? Yoga socks too!

-embroidery for my hoopla wall. Anything inspired by my profile or wists is fine, but feel free to be creative!

-beautiful storage containers. We've all got stuff to tuck away, right?

-felt food for the kiddo

-Any craft deemed manly (for my man) He's pretty much into all the same stuff that I have listed on my portfolio.

-cloth napkins or anything for my green home. Natural cleaning products, gardening stuff, reusable anything.

-anything for my 2 cute kitties Smiley

-something Twin Peaks related

Supplies:
Batik fabric/other pretty fabric books to collage from, sculpty clay, shrinky dinks, poly thread (any color), toddler art supplies- washable please! Natural yarns, chunky yarns, fun yarn. Felt, large snaps.

Anything really! I'll love whatever you make me. I promise!!!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011 02:06:51 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011 12:08:46 PM »

Hi!

My name is Jessica.  I'm 32, living in Central-ish Indiana.  Smiley  Please no religious themes, or gore--nudity, swearing, no problem.  Smiley

I love bright colors and glitter and cartoons and kid's books and all sorts of fun things people my age should have "grown out of".  Wink 

My husband and I are building our home ourselves, with no outside help, and we're finally at the finishing-off stage, so I'm looking for some things to decorate with.  Yeah!  Like wall art, or table decorations.  Or just practical stuff, like kitchen linens.

I love nude art of all types, especially differing body shapes.  One of my favorite ATCs I got was of a "(fat) cupcake fairy" by blupaisan , and I'd love to get more things with that kind of novelty and fun!  I love people of all shapes and sizes and would love to see nudey art, or pin-up type art featuring them.

While I have some things on my list that I would definitely love to get,  I would love to learn about who you are and receive things you'd like to give: a make-a-friend type of package!  Smiley

Crafts:

Large:
*Any kind of wall art.
*Nudey and/or sexy wall art, or other types of art--hand drawn, collage, embroidery, or any medium you can imagine.
*Art featuring your favorite swear word
: like, for example, a lamp that says "f*ck" all over it. lol, or towels that say "sonuvabitch!", or wall art with your favorite swear word in multiple languages, or 4 pillows (F, U, C, K).  Think of the possibilities!
*Fantasy/fairy tale art.  From mermaids to castles to witches to princesses to whatever you can think of.  (Please, no gore.  Smiley  )
*Papercuttings or silhouettes.
*Art of any type featuring the Lord of the Rings, or Shakespeare plays, or the middle ages.
*A sturdy, thick cover for a leather armchair:  cat keeps getting his claws into the chair and ruining the leather.  The cover needs to go all the way to the ground so the legs are protected as well.  Earthy tones, please, like would go well with a wood and stone living room.
*An earth-tone blanket, any type or style is fine.
*Any large item you would love to give me, that represents you.

Medium:
*Six coasters.  It would be cool if they had their own storage box.  My kitchen is going to be natural, earthy tones, so earthy colors would be great.
*Earth tone kitchen supplies like towels or oven mitts.  With embroidery, or hand made, as you wish.
*Earth tone place mats (set of 6).
*A black knitted scarf.  Any style would be fine.  Smiley Time for me to get a new one!
*A binder with pages for displaying ATCs.
*An art journal.
*Any medium item you would love to give me, that represents you!
*Big eyed frog themed things.
*An embroidery project of your choice.

Small:
*Handmade rubber stamps.  Some themes: cartoony Christmas, whimsical animals, big-eyed frogs, sexy fairies, nudes, artist's choice.
*ATC cards.  Themes: nudey/pin-up, fantasy, Shakespeare, your favorite illustrated children's book, the Lord of the Rings (no villians, please), your favorite swear word, artist's choice.
*Any small item you would love to give me, that represents you!

Supplies:
I used to have tons of craft supplies, but I left them when I last moved, so I'd love supplies of any type (except yarn; I don't really use yarn Smiley ).

*A shadow box that I can put stuff in, divided into shelves, or not is fine.
*U-hu type glue sticks.  I bought 20 at the beginning of the school year, and only have 2 left!
*A black permanent dye-ink stamp pad.  Mine isn't stamping any more. Or any stamp pads.
*Black Sharpie pens.
*Rubber stamps, rubber stamp supplies.
*Old Dr. Suess books, or any other children's books that I can cut up for various crafts.
*Paper of all types.
*Jar of whimseys.
*Stickers.
*Embroidery kits (even one you may have started, but never finished).
*Any extra supplies (except yarn...I don't really use yarn) you have that you want to share.
*Big wish:
I would love, love, love an impulse sealer, very hopefully 12" (8" just isn't big enough!).  Doesn't have to be new; maybe you have one lying around you just don't know what to do with? lol  I use this all the time for crafts, but my last one got lost when I moved.   Cry
http://www.amazon.com/12-Impulse-Sealer-Cellophane-sealer/dp/B000UYC55O/ref=pd_cp_hi_1

http://www.amazon.com/Jorestech-Impulse-Sealer-Closer-Operated/dp/B001UEWTMW

I'm pretty laid back and love everything; hoping to make a new friend!  Smiley

Bye!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 03:23:12 PM by WideEyedLife » THIS ROCKS   Logged
GiddyUpMunky

Double stuffed baby!

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011 12:13:54 PM »

Hi, I'm Lindsey, 26, mother to a 6 month old baby boy, and wife to a 27 year old baby man. I agree with the person that listed above. I'd love a "make a friend" type package. Most of the mail I get are bills these days so I'd like to get a package that makes me smile.  

Here are some things that I would like:

Crafts:
Cloth diapers (for a fat-bottom baby boy : Size 9mos+)
Nautical items
Pirate-themed items

A poppet (I have a few on my wist that I liked)
A homemade nookcolor cover
Stuffies (I have a few on my wist as well)
A 50's style dress made just for me
Something Star Wars for my husband
A jewelry box
A shadow box
A dog bed
A kit that would teach me a new craft
A painting that I could put up somewhere in my house

Themes I like: Nautical, pirates, mermaids, Egyptian, French, Arabian, Doctor Who, Supernatural (the tv show), Star Trek (original series or TNG)

I have a wist with tons of stuff on it: wists.com/munkyluver

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:25:06 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
Jambalya Recipe from New Orleans
How to make Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
How to Make a Smoked Brisket
How to Cook Food on a Fire Pit
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...