A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 - Sign-ups CLOSED  (Read 19421 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camelama
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2011 12:08:56 AM »

Hi! I'm Camelama.   Grin

About me: I'm a geeky gal in the Pacific Northwest, USA. I live in a little teensy old fisherman's cottage on the bluffs above Puget Sound and usually work as an IT Project Manager. For crafting I sew, embroider, knit, and work with wood. I have a poofy goofy cat, Phoebe, and many many books. I'm a great fan of jazz (kplu.org) and classical music, plus some folk. I love landscapes and whimiscal animal paintings/prints. I read a LOT! I have a Miata that I love to drive, I bird (er, "go bird watching" is the long form) every day, and I'm a big fan of historical nautical fiction and I love sailing - I've even crewed on a tall ship! I love the rain, the gray days, the cold rocky windy ocean beaches, the tall dark trees and the sea life. I do volunteer work and care for my parents and fill every day! There's lots more on my profile, along with more links to my wists, Etsy faves, interests etc.

NO SCENTED PRODUCTS! I'm becoming sensitive to perfumes of all kinds, be it soaps, candles, oils with scent, etc. Laundry detergents are fine, just nothing overly perfume-y. If you spritz yourself multiple times a day, probably not for me. Smiley

Crafted items in no particular order:

-felt pincushions (I could use a few actually!)
-emory pincushion

-thread catcher

-needlebook

-sewing chatelaine

-reusable grocery bags (a bit deeper than the plastic bag size would be spectacular)

-reusable lunch bags & snack bags

-frozen food bags (for bringing frozen stuff home from the grocery store without much

melting)

-cat toys

-slippers/bed socks

-fingerless gloves/mitts

-anything Miata themed, for use in the car or otherwise (ooo, Miata silhouette on a bag!)

-scarves (especially decorative ones that show up great on my black winter coat)

-earrings (smaller better than bigger)

-fabric/felt/etc boxes/containers of any sizes (great for storing fabric bits and pieces, and "all the little bits for this project go in there", etc)

-shawl/wrap (could chat about specifics)

-art (chat about specifics)

-stuffed cow, camel, bird, cat (or other animal, after a chat)

-cloche hat (not crocheted - an actual hat. I doubt this could be fulfilled, it's a big wish!) - I have lots on my Etsy favorites to get an idea.

-reticule purse, such as styles from 1920s or 1800s

-Nautical themed items (tallships, sailor's arts, etc)

-cat bed

-lap blanket for reading on the couch

-pillows in whites, blues, greens

-knitting/embroidery project bags (bags that close securely on top - I already have enough open bags, thanks to a lovely swap partner!)

-book purse

-book safe

-book themed items

-painted fan

-embroidered dish towels

-acorn project bag (http://littlegreen.typepad.com/romansock/2008/06/little-acorn-pa.html)

Supplies:

-embroidery threads
-buttons buttons buttons! Smiley
-embroidery needles
-ribbons/laces
-embroidery hoops
-fabric! Yum!
-embroidery patterns
-felt
-paintbrushes
-blank books

Extras:
-local candy / treats, I love seeing what locals produce! (if "maple sugar candy" is one of your local products, than OH BOY!)
-teas
-pens
-cat toys

And I agree with PureOath (and will shamelessly steal from her): If there's something you are just really dying to make that you think will be fabulous, I want one of those. Because it would be cool to get something you are great at making!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011 09:54:03 AM by camelama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2011 12:29:58 AM »

My name is Michelle and I live in Portland OR with my daughter.  I love learning new crafts.  My daughter and I love camping and our cats, we have 3 Cheesy  WE love stuffies!! Crocheted or sewn, some of the knitted stuffies are ok, don't really like the way the stitches look though.  Love the look of knitting for blankets, scarves, sweaters and stuff like that.  I love the lolita and steam punk, and 50's styles, my fav 80's cartoons are care bears, thundercats, rainbow bright, strawberry shortcake, so anything inpired by these would be awesome too.  I love cherries, duckies, cows, and cats.

You can check my wist her for things that we like, it's not a huge list, but it gives you some ideas Smiley  http://wists.com/Tygermane

Crafts I'd like:

Any stuffie/plushie/poppet/Amigurumi based on any of my fav anime's (pm for fav characters) Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran high school host club, school rumble

A WIP messenger bag with long adjustable strap that I can use as a purse as well (my current messenger bag is too small, it's about 12" x 8" x 4") with any of my fav characters on it woud be awesome

A hat like this in a medium grey http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ribbed-newsboy-with-band

A pair of fingerless gloves for my daughter, like these http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/holly-berry-gloves

A tea wallet

A wallet in like this one, but not in this fabric http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=211792.0

Amy Buttler weekender bag

Amy Butter Sophie bag

50's inspired apron in cherry fabric

A purse in the style of a bowling ball bag, medium sized (I don't like super huge purses)

inspirational altered Altoid tin

Stenciled t-shirt or 3/4 sleeved shirt based on some of my fav animes in white, pink, brown, grey, green, purple, aqua, black

Kitchen-aid cover

Sweing machine cover

Serger cover

My daughter would like clothes for her poppet, she has pink/white hair and my daughter likes girly, punky, funky, and fun

Non-crafted

Stitch markers

clear safety eyes 12mm, 18mm or 24mm

Clear mini glass vials

Hiar for re-hairing MLP, any color

ribbon in different colors, prints and widths (non-wired only)

Scrapbooking supplies (No paper, have to much of this already lol)

Hand dyed yarn

Hand spun yarn

I hope this is an extensive enough list Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2011 12:25:56 PM »

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 38 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!! We just purchased our first home and are thrilled!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

I would love some soft wool socks!!
Snood in a 40s style (prefer a crochet or knitted tie versus elastic (stays on better)
I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  Transformers and Spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say  Grin)

My MIL is a bingo fanatic!!!  A bingo bag or a nice seat cushion would be so great for a gift.

New purse (same reason as above!!!)  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.

Primitive Raggedy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.

Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!  Im needing a new one!! (received a beautiful one from feast your eyes.)  More are welcomed!!!

Victorian caplet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Regency or Victorian era Reticule

Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length with some fullness to it as I like poufy skirts !! I actually wear these a lot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (received one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

I would love love love some embroidered handkerchiefs. Victorian motifs preferred.  Monogrammed with my initials would be nice too!!

Victorian slippers.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Other Crafts~~~
Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Plain Pre-made soap bars that are ready to have scents, colors, herbs ect melted and added in are appreciated too as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house. Room sprays, bubble baths (im looking for some really good foamy bubbles!!).

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Im looking for some scented oils.  I would rather these be handmade or from specialty shops and not from stores like joanns or hobbylobby ect.

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).  Im also interested in the scented candle chunks that you can melt and scent your house with.  I have received some but always appreciate more!!

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

Im loving the moon jars!!  Would love to have one!!

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or Victorian influence a real plus.  Ive seen some nice ones made from frames (glass removed)

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide/thick on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be preferred for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Books that teach drawing as well as an art kit of some kind put together would be great.  My 12 year old loves to draw comic books!!

Handcrafted Jewelry with Victorian influence

Victorian/Edwardian style chalk board.   Heres the idea.  Antique frame or mirror with glass removed (small or medium size if perfect).  Where the glass should be is the area to write in (im not sure what would be used to create the chalkboard slate as I only know of the special paint).  Saw one in Victorian Trading Co.  I love the idea!!

Im looking for a table runner for our new table we recently purchased.  Looking for something, of course Victorian style as well.  Measurements can and will be provided.  Want something rich looking but affordable to make!!  Also looking for new fabric dinner napkins (18").

~~Supplies~~

Hobby Lobby and Michaels crafts have Victorian style sewing supplies!! Sadly I am no longer local to either (actually no Hobby Lobby in CA) I would love a chantilane.  However im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from like antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).

Patterns!!  I am 80 miles from a Joanns or Hancocks (sniff sniff).  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

Seam roll press/ham  This is the circular tubular ones in various sizes.  This can be made or bought.

Any (new or gently used) patterns by Truly Victorian, Laughing Moon, Folkwear and Sense and Sensibility (really wanting the Spencer pattern and Regency Dress).  Vintage Sewing Patterns!!       36 Bust is perfect for all patterns.   Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list

Sewing materials/supplies of any form is welcomed!! Needles (Regular or Ball Point Singer or Schmertz plz), Thread (Regular or Serger plz no Joanns brand serger thread), Trims, Elastic, Bias Tape, Patterned Ribbons, Zippers ect..... New or Gently Used is just fine!! Even if I dont need it right now it will eventually get used!! Fabric of all shapes colors and sizes are welcomed!!  Buttons!! New or vintage!!  Color is irrelevant.

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too(can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!! Good for now!!

Emphemra

Costume jewelry or broken pieces that can be recycled

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One is for non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to receive any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves Asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! Stenciled or embroidered (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Lego's for my two boys would be wonderful.  They are obsessed!!

Im also looking for a Yellow Freight cap.  Hubby would love one, and has said so for as long as we have been together.  Not sure why but figured I would look for him!!

Pagan Related
Incense charcoal (these can be found in metaphysical or ethnic shops such as those specializing in incense)
Doves Blood ink (Its not really doves blood!!!  Thats just the name for inks used for writing positive chants!!!  There is Dragons Blood too and there are no dragons running around that I know of  Grin)
Parchment paper

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are Victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2011 08:13:45 PM »

'Ello 'Ello! I'm Megan, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Georgia, USA. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I've been with for 2 years. His name is Austin and he loves anything Legend of Zelda related. My favorite colors are bubblegum pink, aqua and purple. I love sewing, crocheting and knitting as far as crafting goes but I also love playing video games, reading and watching movies with my boyfriend. Some of my favorite themese are cupcakes, cherry blossoms, butterflies, peacocks and owls. I love anything Hello Kitty, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and Super Mario Bros. related. I'm not allergic to anything so no need to worry about that!

Thank you in advance for whoever picks me! I'm glad to be able to help someone reverse their negative feedback!

Crafts
- A peacock themed tote bag - I would love an embroidered one since I can't embroider to save my life!  Cheesy
- A cherry blossom themed tote bag - This one doesn't have to be embroidered... I just love cherry blossoms!
- Cute bows for my hair
- Cute headbands - I LOVE headbands! I can never have enough of them!
- A Legend of Zelda themed wrist cuff for my boyfriend
- Cupcake or butterfly themed wall art - whatever medium you wish to use is fine by me!
- A poly clay charm to hang on my Nintendo DS - preferably a Super Mario Bros. themed one since I have the SMB anniversary edition of the DSi XL. I would love a mushroom, fire flower or invincibility star one... or all three!

Supplies
- Some blank white wall vinyl - I want to be able to cut some butterflies out of it and stick them on my wall
- Sharpies - preferably the Caribbean Colors collection - http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/e4706aaf59be9ee8f372b15598d59860?offset=0
- Spools of ribbon - I can't stand sheer ribbon so I'd really like some grosgrain or satin ribbon with cute designs on it
- A small star shaped jar with a cork in it - one small enough to where I could put some star shaped beads inside it and put it on a chain to wear as a necklace. Something about 3" tall like this> http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/8e06708cca86e04fba2d40866fec008f?offset=0

Books
- Polymer Clay Cookbook - http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/f62e5a41e0219f6990f0fd6bf02f402d?offset=80
- Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies: 20 Yummy Treats - http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/4882c53155c4d2dc30fbc583ea06ca5a?offset=40
- One Yard Wonders - http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/9ec3ecccde5f8c89d67d16fb824505e9?offset=0
- 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet - http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/cc4913c6e260abbd8708966071a31d81?offset=0
- Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs - http://www.wists.com/Megnificent/abe8f3a0c425deb6f7c1e029ce5ce73a?offset=0

Extras
- Porcelain thimbles - I collect these!
- Cute knee high socks
- Candy! - I love love LOVE Reeses cups!  Grin

Oh and if you want to make me anything from my wist, that would be awesome too! Thanks again in advance!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011 07:32:47 PM by meggy_doodle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
edie22
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2011 11:09:22 PM »

About Me: I'm 35, married and live with my husband in South Florida.  We don't have any kids or pets and don't really plan on them.  I love chocolate, anything with blue stripes, office supplies, Diet Pepsi, my G2 phone, Star Trek and anything related to Chris Pine.  I like polka dots and stripes and cute things.  I love the colors pink and blue and pretty much all colors, but I love blue and brown together and pink and brown.  Also Pink/green and brown/pink/green.  I love ALL BAGS.  i am getting quite a collection and I switch them all the time.  I'm pretty easy to please and my wists is currently at almost 400 items...

Wishes:
Crafted:
sewn:
~Netbook cover (I have an Acer 10.1inch in Blue that I've named Bones)  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=43267715 or maybe something stenciled with Karl Urban/Bones on the front
~Purses - especially any on my wists
~Messenger Bag
~Weekender Bag or weekender type bag... not necessarily THE weekender bag.
~Purse organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=36637266
~iron cover like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28400568
~Fabric bins/organizer bucket
~Pillow (or pillow covers) with quotes from the new Star trek movie with maybe do it do it do it or Maybe I Love It or some other quote from the new Star Trek movie on it (I can give you lots of ideas)
~Toy robot like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342133.0
~Quilted potholders
~fabric luggage tags
~lap desk
~monster bag
~travel neck pillow
~nerd round up organizer
~ironing mat
~shopping bags, but not made out of tshirts
~fancy decorated pillows
~pajama pants (pm for sizes)
~mug rug
~kindle cover in rockabilly style fabrics for a friend

knit/crochet
~knit shawl
~recycled t-shirt type rug maybe in blue/white, purple, pink...
~knitted elephant like on my wists
~granny square bag like on my wists
~hand spun yarn in funky colors
~magic yarn ball
~slippers
~fingerless gloves, like bella mittens without the mitton-y parts
~socks

stenciled
~Stenciled Star Trek shirt especially with Chris Pine, or some of the star trek stuff I have on my wists
~Stenciled shirt from some of the other ideas on my wists, dandelions, bare trees, pinto, robots
~Weasley is our King hoodie (size 3x with a zipper, not pullover)
~decorated pillows

Jewelry:
~Zodiac cuff bracelet like on my wists Sagitarius
~beaded counting bracelet
~tree of life pendant

Other crafts:
~Message & Photo board like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25619562
~naughty crass stitch, like the ones on my wists... I can give other examples
~ceramic mugs (one blue, one purple both with e+j on them)
~button art
~felt art
~carved stamps based on star trek, harry potter, crocheting, elephants, sock monkey, chris pine (would love a chris pine carved stamp omg)
~hoopla art
~homemade soap
~wooden peg type holder for hanging aprons and that sort of thing
~fun organizers or shelving
~quilted wall art
~Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/edie22

Supplies:

~sharpies
~yarn I am collecting dusk frm the debbie stoller collection to make a sweater, but any is good!
~myster fabric bundle http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html
~most of the hat patterns from this shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/aprildraven
~fabric 
~zippers (any size!)
~cross stitch supplies
~hand sew needles
~purse making supplies
~felt
~thread
~interfacing
~precut squares of fabric, like for patchwork stuff
~buttons
~ink pads
~keychains/ key fobs
~snaps
~magnets
~quilter type measuring blocks
~chaulking pencils

Other

~mini Reeses Cups

Thank you in advance if you pick me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
littlebluegirl
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011 10:46:50 AM »

Hi , I'm Leeanne, I'm 28, and I live in the UK with my cat Harlequin.  I have long term mental health problems which mean I can't work but I do help out in a charity shop when I can.  Crafting really is my therapy!

I know that being in the UK means that I'm less likely to get chosen, but if you're in the UK too and can't afford to ship overseas, then I might be your gal!  I have a LARGE wists and I'm pretty easy to please!

Themes I like: granny squares, cats, stars, apples, strawberries, trees, owls, mushrooms, rainbows, buttons.

Colours I like: PURPLE, teal, indigo, olive green, silver

Things I'd like:

YARNIE

Fingerless mittens

Scarf/neckwarmer

Hat (beanie style, no newsboys/peaks/berets/slouchy)

Circular needle holder like this http://www.wists.com/littlebluegirl/655cece627664b76927fe4e7de197b1b?offset=100

SOCKS!!

Slippers

Pompom scarf

A sweater!  (Not likely to get one, but you never know!)

SEWN

Skirt (UK size 12, US size 8 - 31" waist)  Pref knee or ankle length

DPN case

Pyjama pants

JEWELLERY

Tree of Life pendant

Resin button pendant/bangle

Long beaded necklaces

Anything from my wist wists.com/littlebluegirl

OTHER

Stencilled t-shirt (see wist for examples)

Anything Discworld-y

Anything wist-y would make me happy, there are over 800 things on there!

SUPPLIES

Customised knitting/crochet hooks

Handspun/hand-dyed yarn

Buttons

Patchwork squares/scraps

Thanks for looking!!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maurer
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2011 01:59:07 PM »

Hi, my name is Erin. I am a stay at home grad student mom in the Seattle, WA area. I am gluten and dairy free. I love to cook and bake. I love the outdoors, nature, gardening and crafting. I sew, pretend to knit sometimes, and dabble with different crafts. I like nature inspired items. I don't like plastic stuff.
My favorite colors are green, blue, and red. Purple is okay, but please do not send me anything that pink is the central color, or pastels, or gold. I dont like flashy things. I love chartruese, I like dark lime green, eggplant, dark turquoise, any of those colors with brown is great. I like things made with the cute Japanese fabrics.
My favorite scents are blueberry, food scents, lemongrass and pink sugar. I do not like patchoulli, musky scents, sandlewood,
I do not need do dads or melt and pour soap.  I love organizational items.

Crafted items:

* boy outfits size 4T. Corduroy pants, knit shirts ect..

* a round table cloth for our kitchen table* seats 4-6

* hanging kitchen wetbag with one handle

*reuseable lunch bag (waterproof) with handles  (really simple design.  Just a small version of a reuseable grocery bag with a flat bottom.

* knit socks size 5.5

* felted slippers size 6

* placemats (either quilted or nicely interfaced) Scrappy would be a dream.

* fabric boxes or baskets to store junk or organize something like these http://www.etsy.com/listing/60691945/bohemian-poppies-fabric-bins-in-linen

* couch pillow or pillow covers to match brown/blue/green theme or scrappy is awesome.

*zippered purse with handles (will try to add more favorite fabrics to my wist).

* wall art: nature themed or mother child theme. Wool is great or other kinds of wall art similar to things in my ETSY.

*carseat organizer something like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/44106704/car-seat-organizer-pdf-sewing-pattern but no crayon holders. Something to hold toys.

*reading pillow for my book

*cookbook holder

*PUL lined trashbag for the car

*homemade canned goods

*fabric button hairclips for me

* something from my wist http://wists.com/ekmaurer3

* surprise from my ETSY faves http://www.etsy.com/people/GreenTreeThreads/favorites?ref=favorites

* handmade liquid soap  

* medium/large shirt for me (hand dyed, stenciled, batik)

* A kitchen items: cute recipe cards, towels to dry dishes with, stuff for the kitchen, wooden spoons, cute napkins (paper or cloth) home made food mixes in a jar, your favorite recipes vegetarian are great because they usually dont have dairy in them, pot holders, trivets, utensil holder, (fruit and veggie themed is even better, but doesnt have to be) (dont need wash cloths) no plastic please.

* big wish: knit toddler sweater.  

* apron (ideas in my ETSY) http://www.etsy.com/listing/61613542/i-love-lucy-retro-fifties-red-polka-dot
Or an all white full apron with a half apron on the bottom in another fabric. Or something 50's retro type

* Key holder for my wall (see my wist for ideas)

* coupon organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/64125139/coupon-organizer-holder-keeper-birds-of

* fun napkins ( prints or batiks) Embroidered is fun too.

* a missing sock bucket or box

* workout pants size M with 28 inch inseam or capris with a shorter inseam. (maybe cotton lycra or bamboo knit)

* holiday decorations.  I love to decorate for the holidays and I dont have much except for Christmas.  I dont need Christmas decor.  Valentines Day, Easter, ect... pillows, wall art or anything fun decor ect..

* Easter basket stuffers for my son's easter basket (preferably small items that can fit in our wool Easter eggs, but anything fun for a 3 year old boy is fine for the basket.  

* something train related for my son.  He also loves Kipper the dog.  Kipper stuff would be a big wish.  

* I dont wear a lot of jewelry, but I love this http://phoenixfiredesigns.com/treeoflife-brownperidotoval.html

* hand dyed 30x30 or larger playsilks

* candle holders

* soy candles

* your favorite recipes written on cute recipe cards

If you make something PM me to ask if I need it.

Supplies:

* tiny scissors

* Kitchen digital scale

* a light box if you dont use yours

* sewing patterns (ETSY type) not JoAnns. (some are in my ETSY faves) or pattern books are great too

* crafting kits Like a pattern and fabric to make the pattern.

* quilters quality fabrics in AB, MM, batik, Joel dewberry, AH, or the like. 1 yard.  Or other fun fabrics you have.

*buttons

* sewing pattern books (used is fine as long as the patterns are there)

* hand dyed fabric

*heavy interfacing

* 100% wool felt (no tiny scraps)

* 100% cotton thread

* size 20 Kam poly resin snaps

Extras:
* dinosoars for my son
* items from your area
*votive candles
* forever stamps
* used craft magazine

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011 02:09:53 PM by Maurer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2011 06:02:32 PM »

Oh, I love that feather!

Is there a gallery for this going on somewhere? Should be, love to see all the wonderful craftiness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2011 05:50:10 AM »

Is there a gallery for this going on somewhere? Should be, love to see all the wonderful craftiness!

Yes, there is a gallery, and the link is in the first post. It's here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=370225.0

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2011 06:05:34 AM »

I found it, great gallery! That feather should be in there for sure Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 3
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 2
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 1
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Lesson 3
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Lesson 2
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...