A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,440
Currently Running With Scissors:
398 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 - Sign-ups CLOSED  (Read 19409 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

astormorray
I love looms.

just spin the yarn.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011 08:05:36 AM »

I'm Amy, I live in Michigan, with a husband, two young kids, and two old cats.  I'm in my early thirties.  I like bright colors and geometric patterns, especially hexagons.  I don't love red or purple on their own.  I like orange/pink/yellow, and orange/green.  And green with purple.  and turquoise. and magenta.

I'm allergic to angora.  I don't want scented anything.

things I'd like:

altered puzzle (here is an example)
a mini art quilt (as for the swap)
a skirt for my 4yo daughter (who is not girly, making it a challenge!)
cloth napkins
hand dyed roving (wool fiber for spinning)
hand dyed cotton fabric for quilting
hand dyed shirts for my kids (18 months and 5-6 yo)
magnetic fish game
woven style crochet scarf like this
amigurumi  camel
crocheted hexagon bag
poly clay stitch markers for knitting, esp food
a beaded bracelet peyote stitch or bead loomed.  with a clasp.
fabric bowl
monster wreath!
Christmas ornaments like these
a needle felted creature (perhaps a dragon?)
a stuffy Santa
scrappy tote
a 4x8 weavette (pattern here)
a circle/square crochet afghan: example

I'd love a resin something or other, too. Especially if it had candy in it.
I like small figures/stuffies, and dotees.
also, pretty notecards.
and a business card holder

craft supplies:

fabric scraps, 5 inch square or larger
your leftover scrap yarns, anything sock weight, or any weight in 100% wool
beads and buttons

thanks!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011 04:10:48 PM by astormorray » THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011 10:03:28 AM »

Hi there! I'm Erikka from Ontario, Canada. I'm a stay at home mom to 4 kids aged 10, 6, 3 and 8 months. I homeschool the oldest 3. I practice all nature of cruchy-ness. Homeschooling, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, breastfeeding and baby wearing. I love getting reusable versions of things that are usually disposable. Cloth diaper are a current obsession. I love faeries, anything with a skully print, Tim Burton, retro stuff and pin up girls. I have a naughty side and a twisted sense of humour so feel free to indulge me. Smiley I love the colour black and any bright coloured/black combo. I also love brown and pink. Natural colours are also a-ok. I'm not a big fan of white, pastels or neons. I crochet, sew, cross stitch and scrapbook.  I'm a gardener so anything garden related is also good. I love knitted things and would love to learn to knit but my brain just can't seem to make sense of it. Lol I am very easy to please and in love with all things handmade!! Cheesy

Crafted Items

BIG WISH
slouch hat for myself

sac hat to fit my 8 month old

large black messenger bag with a funky fabric lining

I would love handmade soap!

resin jewelry ( I have pierced ears)

slippers (size 10 feets Smiley )

cloth diapers

wet bag

any fun baby items, really Smiley

wool dryer balls

ok.. I'm not a Twilight fan *gasp* but the mittens the lead actress wears are so very nice looking!

onsies with funky stenciling or appliques 12 months size

charm bracelet

bookmarks

journals or notebooks

small change purse

coupon wallet

produce bags

faerie artwork for my daughters' room

a surprise from my wist.. I have a good selection of things that caught my attention here www.wists.com/ekkagrrl

Supplies

wool roving, any colour

any kind of scrapbooking embellishments

knitting needles, knitting how-to's

buttons

embroidery floss

ribbon

Extras

I like chocolate..lol Almond joys are so yummy and I can't find them anywhere here. Sad

Thank you for crafting for me! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! Cheesy Feel free to ask me anything, I'm chatty. Wink
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011 06:46:19 PM by EkkaGrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
schultebunny
~*~ Little Firefighter Girl ~*~

It's not a matter of size, but a matter of heart.

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2011 02:06:23 PM »

I'm Erica, from Texas! I'm young to the world, with old-lady tendencies. I love to knit and crochet, but prefer to make toys or "NSFW" stuff. (thus showing my true age) I'm a Firefighter/EMT for my tiny little town of just barely 18,000. I like anything cutesy, hand-made, personalized, or funky (no rainbows, please!) my favorite color (much to the chagrin of my fellow brothers at the station) is PINK. HOT, BLINDING, PINK. (and others are Blue, any shade, Black, emerald green, and dark, woodsy brown)
I'm a very small person, just barely 5'2".
I am ALLERGIC to LATEX, so please don't use/wear latex around/on any crafts that are going to be sent to me. I end up having to go to the hospital, and it gets very expensive, and very annoying. (Latex has a very fine powder that rubs off onto anything you touch, and it's that powder that will hurt me) Thank you!
Also, no kids, no pets (used to live in apartments that didn't allow pets, and I haven't got one yet. I used to have rats, when I still lived with my dad (in high school). and I'm planning my wedding to my high-school sweetheart!
I don't usually wear earrings or rings... but I will wear bracelets and necklaces.
I love to cook/bake, so any neat-o cookie cutters you know of/find would be awesome
I have a lot of things that could be inspiring on my wists* http://wists.com/schultebunny I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have, though! BUT, here's my wishlist:

*my Wists are kept updated! all crafty wists are under the "craftster" tag! (things that I want that I find on Craftster...)

Crafted:
-Arm warmers (to wear at work)
-knitted or crocheted socks (the funkier, the better. I'm weird like that!)
-Cupcake Beanie (pink icing, light brown cake)
-Anything Little Big Planet related-I just got LBP2 ! yay! I'd love to get a plushie handmade Sackboy...
-a DPN holder like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368831.0
-or a neat little NSFW stress ball: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=274511.0
-a VERY NSFW pillow... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113346.0 in slightly tanned skin tone "DD" size (will be a surprise for fianc)
-I would LOVE this bag: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=323658.0
-I can't find a picture of one, but I want a small-ish bag (that I can put around my wrist/elbow) that I can carry a skein/ball of yarn around in for when I'm traveling/waiting in line/etc.... something lined with satin/some sort of slick cloth (I usually throw my hook/needles in there so I don't lose them) so that the yarn pulls smoothly. This one here: http://www.wists.com/schultebunny/b4abfdbabd3ba3bab67aa92963b3b2ce
-and this for my couch: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322650.0

Misc stuff:
-Charms (of anything, really. I've got a charm bracelet that I'm working very hard at overloading!)
-anything that's itty-bitty-mini-sized (like me!) that I can show off at work, or at home. I LOVE tiny things!
-one of those puzzle-keepers.. I love puzzles, but I use my dining table to work on, as well as eat on, so I have to put my puzzles away when I'm done.
-I'm trying to get enough fire department patches to cover a twin size blanket (for when I'm on duty for 24 hours...), so your local fire department patch.. if you talk to the chief, and ask him about a department patch, they might be able to sell you one. (they are only like, $5 max.) I'd LOVE to get a NYFD patch...

-or any kind of soft, fuzzy, squishy yarn (to please my yarn-addicted-brain) from a specialty shop (or you!)... I pretty have/had every possible yarn from walmart and hobby lobby.. some hand-made yarn would be AWESOME if you know how to spin yarn. not picky on colors!
-a drop spindle? to spin my own yarn (and maybe a small tutorial with pictures? or you could email me a short video, which ever's easier...) I'd love to learn to spin my own yarn (mom's got 2-3 cats that she brushes every day.. all with long, soft fur...)

all in all, I'm not terribly picky, I like to see what other people make, kinda like having a reminder of who made that item. I'm terribly easy to please! Thanks for choosing me! Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011 12:36:10 PM by schultebunny - Reason: updated some stuff » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Working on getting back into swaps after some crazy two years!~

Please help me with my "patchwork" station blanket! I would love to get fire department patches! Thanks!
EvilRachel
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2011 02:34:09 PM »

Hi everyone!  I'm Rachel and I live in Alberta Canada with Crash and Jack, my two cats.  My style is pretty bold (some may say tacky).  I love bright colours, shiny things, animal prints.  Crocheting and cross stitch/embroidery are my favourite crafts to do.

CRAFTED

Cat toys - My babies are waaaaay spoiled, so anything that would make them happy will make me happy!

Earrings:  I wear em all the time, but I can't wear posts, only the hook kinds.  I love flashy, dangly ones the best

Bracelets:  I looove bangles, especially the big chunky ones.  I'd also really love a loaded charm bracelet, or even just some little bits I could use if I ever made one of my own

Netbook cover:  I have a Dell mini, and would love a cool sleeve for it, especially one that zips shut and has a handle.

Apron:  I collect them, especially ones a 50's housewife would wear. I love half aprons, but don't have any full ones, so either would be loved

Makeup brush roll

Crochet hook roll

Cloth pads (big wish)

iPod cozy

Blackberry case (especially if it matched the iPod cozy...)

Pin cushion and/or needle book

Knitted wrist warmers

SUPPLIES

**Major wish**  Handspun or hand-dyed wool...  It's so pretty, and every skein is unique.

Scrapbook supplies:  My sister just got married in Vegas and I'm making her a book, so anything weddingy/vegasy would be awesome, but really, anything pretty would be appreciated.

Cooking stuff:  I love to cook and bake, especially cupcakes!  Some cute cupcake papers, or decorations, or any sort of supplies...  Even a book or your favourite recipes!

Card making supplies:  Stamps, punches, pens, paper...  I'm just getting started with this hobby so I've only got a bit

MISC

I'd love a surprise!  I have a pretty extensive wist, anything from it or inspired by it would make me so very happy...   www.wists.com/evil_rachel_25

Candy!!  Especially chocolate, or fruity candy.  You just can't go wrong with candy, right?

Coffee/tea/hot drinky stuff:  I'm a caffeine addict, and in the winter I need something hot to get started in the morning.  Even something drink-related, like a cup or a travel mug cozy or reusable to-go cup sleeve!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2011 03:32:42 PM »

Howdy! VegasZombie here, but you can call me Zombs (or anything really).  I currently reside in Las Vegas, NV, but am originally from the Dallas, TX area. My SO and I moved out here in 1997 so he could deal poker (legally). We have a 2 year old black & tan dachshund named Rascal and an evil rat named Elwood. Im a pretty easy going kinda person and one of the most indecisive people you will ever meet. This tidbit is important when you get to my list. ha ha!

I am allergic to Tide detergent, Poison perfume and apparently rabbits. Found that last one out the hard way.

Just a side note: I have never seen or read any of the Harry Potter stuff or the Twilight stuff nor have I viewed any of the Lord of the Rings movies. I know little to nothing about them. Well, I know that vampires shouldnt sparkle, hobbits have giant hairy feet and my friend insists some guy name Snape is the best thing since sliced white bread. Ha!

There are a lot of things in my wist (http://www.wists.com/vegaszombie) for ideas & wisty surprises always rock! My profile also has too much information.

Crafted item ideas
  B-movie monster or psychobilly theme purse. Something small enough to take to the rock show, but big enough to hold a few things.

Bag - I am a bag ummmm collector. I think I have more bags (like tote bags) than I do clothes. See my themes section for, well, themes. Ha!

Hair flowers and various other hair doodads - there is a metric crapton on the wist  Cheesy

Small altered art shrine or curio cabinet

Odd creature wall art this does not have to be big and can be any medium

Handmade bath items just nothing uber flowery

Oddball stuffies

Weird sock monkeys example: http://www.wists.com/vegaszombie/a2e284e9631d0b60df56f210d66c39b3?offset=20

Bookcover wallet the cheesier the better; like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167691.0

Amigurumi The only ones I currently own are Hans Solo and Leia (linked in my profile)

Bottle cap necklace(s) - Retro, psychobilly, monster, not picky

Reusable Swiffer pads

Dish towels I pretend the kitchen is themed, but really it isnt. My current dishtowels are maroon-ish because that kinda matches the fake cherry cabinets.

Placemats Retro-esque, B-movie, Psychobilly, Dachshund. Any theme is a good theme.

Hoopla-esque wall hangings - creatures, monsters, one-liners (the more sarcastic the better)

Themes
  Dachshunds particularly smooth red and smooth black & tan
  Zombies or zombified things
  Psychobilly / Rockabilly
  Coffee I long ago had my blood replaced with it
  B-Movie monsters
  Bats
  New Orleans I am beyond obsessed with the place
  Voodoo
  Cryptozoology
  Dia de los Muertos
  Skulls
  Kilted anything. Mmmmm. Kilts

Craft Supplies

Bits and pieces odd charms, watch pieces, broken jewelry, etc.
  DMC thread
  Cross stitch fabric
  E-6000 because you can never have too much
  DIY Resin Jewelry Kit
  Poly clay
  Small embroidery hoops
  Interesting beads and findings
  Fabric, trim, notions
  Drawing notebooks I have two nephews that will draw on every scrap of paper they can get their hands on.
  Felt

Extras:
  Candy! *giggle*
  Items local to your area preserves, beverages, pet rocks anything
  Postcards
  Coffee
  Tea

Thanks for taking the time to read all the way to this point and if you decide to craft for me.... thank you very much!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011 09:19:16 PM by VegasZombie - Reason: Just fixin' the list » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
greenfaerie
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2011 07:21:48 PM »

Hi, I'm greenfaerie from Charleston, SC. My husband and I live with our two kitties, and work together in our own art-related business.  I love to cook, especially Asian (usually Korean, yum yum), Mexican, and Lowcountry food. Smiley  I love tea, hot and sweet, lol, and am learning to make great bread.  I am a hippie, an Art Nouveau/Mucha/Belle Epoque  and steampunk freak, and quite the geek. Smiley

I love cats, owls, steampunk, art nouveau, cranes/egrets, Korean and Chinese characters, lanterns, mushrooms, peace symbols, groovy fabrics, stars, tigers, retro/vintage etc.

I don't like comic sans, cheaply made thoughtless crafts, scratchy synthetic yarn, anything cartoony without being geeky.  Think Pottery Barn + etsy vs. Walmart and mass produced.  Doesn't have to be pricey, just sophisticated.

Crafts:

Major wish! Ironing board cover in funky, retro fabrics or black and white (or black/white/red) bold graphics/damask.

Flannel unpaper towel with or without snaps.  I have my own holder and it's red.

Anything on wist!

Major major wish! A camera bag based on the shoot sac that will hold at least 3 lenses.  I can give you dimensions.  Needs to be a neutral dark color like black or charcoal gray. http://shootsac.com/shootsaclensbag.aspx

1950's style apron.  PM for size!

Cat hammock for 25 lbs of cats.  I think both would get in there together.  http://www.catabove.com/cat-hammock-stand-and-hammock.html  or one based off the "make a shelf and pad it" theory

Hooplas on a theme of cats, geekery, Charleston (NOT rainbow row!), gnomes, etc.  Just anything from stalking me i'd like. 

Anything based on Prague or Paris. 

A classy and crazy fascinator.

Stenciled tea towels - Beatles/60's themed hippie references, Asian graphics, or anything in clean graphics inspired by my wist/stalking.

Headbands for a larger width head. Smiley

Big earrings (prefer not gold)

Loaded bracelet 8" in pirate, cat, Harry Potter, etc theme.

Supplies:

Foreign language newspaper or books (other than Spanish, as I have ready access to Spanish materials for crafts)
Shrinky dinks
Cotton, bamboo, or other nice feeling yarns
Jewelry findings, must be hypoallergenic (michael's carries copper ones that are super cheap, silver or ss is good, too)
Paper punches
Glass glitter
Really large crochet hooks - bigger than N (can be the huge ones for rugs)
Stuff to make scrabble pendants/glass tile pendants, etc
Retro embroidery patterns
Any of those "floursack" towels
Acid free pens
Metal stamps
Big wish > ruffler  or other odd feet for my Singer! Cheesy
sculpey/polymer clay
glass beads of all sorts

Any craft books you'd like to pass on that aren't about country crafts or knitting.  I love knitting, but just can't get the hang of it!  lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2011 07:32:05 PM »

Hi, my name is Amanda, I live in Chicago (USA) and got married May of last year. I have a very annoying and loud cat that I love anyway.... I'm a FOC because I felt I needed to support the site that always inspires me and puts me in a good mood.

My wist - www.wists.com/siakela (I have a tag just for craftster! the tags might help going through the wist cause it's pretty long)

Wants:
Charm Bracelet(s) (7-8inch probably my fav jewelry right now)
Wall art (specifically I'm starting a hoop wall.... Cheesy )
Cards (like the sort to give out for bdays, xmas etc)
Purse
Decorative storage (maybe fabric boxes? those collapse so they should be easier to ship)
Necklace 15-18inch in length
A altered art journal with different colored pages, and maybe inspiring quotes (this would be very awesome!)
Anything inspired by my wist Cheesy

Themes I enjoy (in no particular order):
Harry Potter (Slytherin - anime style Draco *grin*)
Wheel of Time
Tamora Pierce
Star Trek the Next Generation
Chicago skyline
Leo (zodiac)
Dungeons and Dragons (if you can think up something useful to a gamer even better!)
World of Warcraft
Gardening
Firefly/Serenity (Angel, Buffy, Joss Whedon...)
Texas Hold-em Poker (it was a minor wedding theme)
Martial Arts (my school http://www.miyamaryumidwest.com/)
Dragons/pheonix/unicorns (Harry Potter inspired lol)
And of course many other things on my wist

Colors I like:
Mostly anything, but the brighter the better. I'm also not usually fond of oranges or browns unless they're used with something else. I like big bold patterns.

Note: I didn't sort by large, medium, small because I figure a lot of my items could fall in multiple catagories. I'll leave it up to the swapper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2011 06:15:57 AM »

Hi! My name is Jessica, I live in  NY. I'm 24, I have a 14 year old sister, 5 cats and 2 dogs (a Chow/Lab mix and a Peek-a-Poo (Pekinese/Poodle)). I love (absolutely LOVE) zombies, outerspace, cephalopods, and lately I've been into Steampunk. I have been crafting extensively lately to distract myself from being semi-jobless and very bored! I crochet like crazy and have just started to make a lot of jewelry. My favorite color is black, but I also love red. I hate pink and am not a fan of blue either. My room is painted burnt orange (the walls that aren't wood) and the ceiling is also the same orange.

As for crafted items I would like, first I would look at my wists: wists.com/Alchamy513.

Other than that I like big bags, arm warmers, earrings, stuffed animals, pillows, pillowcases, hats, and wall art.

More specifically I'd love drum pads for my wii RockBand drums, the kinds that muffle the sound a little but you can still play with them on.

I love tutus! Look on my wists, anything black or black and red.

Also, I have a lot of square pillows on my bed that I would love covers for. They're from an old couch and loveseat set we had and they're pretty much normal throw pillow size in two sizes. I have 4 larger ones and 2 smaller ones (I can measure them later if needed).

I'd love anything steampunk related, clothing and accessories, nothing too girly, though.

A cat bed (anything soft, my kitties love that sort of stuff) or a bandana for my bigger dog (like a full handkerchief size that we fold in half, that just fits around her neck), she loves her pretties

Also, I've been looking on Craftster and I'm in love with the loaded charm bracelets or shrinky dink ones! I'd say a zombie, octopus, outerspace, or steampunk one with lots of gears would be amazing!

Any supplies I would like: I love (LOVE) handspun or handpainted yarn in pretty much any color. Or any yarn, especially worsted weight to fuel my amigurumi making obsession.

Did I mention I love yarn?

Also any steampunk parts like broken old watches or watch pieces, gears and faces especially.

As for non-crafted stuff, I love chocolate, especially with peanutbutter in it, and Cadburry cream eggs.

Also, I don't have any allergies but I don't like flowery scents at all.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011 08:33:26 AM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2011 11:20:39 AM »

Hi all!  My name is Meg and I live in Southern Vermont where the snow is just gorgeous right now and ripe for both shoveling and sledding (and skiiing if ya got the dough...) thelastkodama is my wonderful daughter and it was she who introduced me to Craftster (thanks Rosie!!) I write for children (am halfway thru a novel featuring a ten-year-old girl named Satchel), rescue feral cats, and love to garden and eat vegetarian food. I am a real country girl at heart - would love to be self-sustaining if I could set myself up for it, like if my clay soil would cooperate or my body would stop wrecking itsself,lol.

I just got my computer back from the shop so I am excited to be able to post again.

Here is a list of items (all of which can be seen on my wist page, http://www.wists.com/blupaisan )I would just love to receive from an angel like you:

Bigs:

the mini sundress in size ten, as close to that fabric as you can get

the calico cloche hat in turquoise shades

the dutch doll amiguri

the brown pillow

bayberry candles, made from real bayberries

the crochet necklace

a giant fabric bowl in reds, whites, and yellows

any of the cuff bracelets

Mediums:

soap on a rope

ball soaps

any 60s vintage linens

that mushroom belt, size large

skeleton key earrings

Smalls -
any wacky and I do mean wacky earrings ( I have scorpion ones, bubblegum ones, tootsieroll ones, dog tag ones, stuff like that.)

anything in miniature times two that I will then make into earrings

hand carved kittycat stamps

dryer balls

a reusable paper towel or two

embroidery floss, any colors

THanks for looking!  Meg
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 02:16:39 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2011 12:51:49 PM »

About me:
I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and a house full of stuffies (a growing group led by one very opinionated stuffed puppy), and soon to be a baby.  I am a graduate student currently, and really can't decide what the future holds...

I would very strongly prefer if things came from a smoke free home due to allergies.  I have sensitive skin and cannot wear jewellery that isnt gold.  

My favourite colours are black, rosy (or muted) pink, dark purple, and red (especially dark or cranberry coloured reds).

I am always happy to answer questions, or provide clarification as I do not have a wist or a blog and I know I am not always as specific as I should be.

My Wishlist:
I love M*A*S*H, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Calvin and Hobbes so just about anything related to those themes will be loved.
Any baby things along the above themes.  

Please note I may have miscategorised things, if so please label them by size as you feel is appropriate

Large
A small Zippered Purse (about 9in long, 6 high, 1.5 deep give or take, with an interior zippered pocket)
Stacking Dolls (fabric, crocheted, or wooden) in the theme of Star Trek TNG, Star Trek DS9, or M*A*S*H
A stuffed puppy of any variety
An orange cat puppet similar to the cats shown in muppet movies
A Star Trek Starship/Space Station Mobile for the baby
A wallet like this one (http://www.etsy.com/listing/55161829/bibi-bifold-pocket-wallet-with-long) out of cute or plaid fabric.
Felted Frog Flipper Slippers to look like Kermit the Frogs Feet (I have wide Ladies Size 6 feetI can provide measurements if necessary)
A Coraline Doll

Medium
Hand Carved Stamps (nature themed, science themed, transportation themed, snowflakes, or any of the above mentioned themes)
Embroidered, screened, or stencilled hankies
Cloth pads (with snap wings, and a waterproof layer)
Small monster stuffie (like an Ugly doll or the Monster Factory)
Any of Alan Dart's Wallace and Gromit or Shaun the Sheep Knitting Patterns
Alan Darts Westie Knitting Pattern
Superwash Sock Yarn preferably with natural fibre content and in colours my husband will like (hes more of a sock knitter than I am)
Baby shoes (see http://www.wists.com/babysabertooth for ideas, or use the themes listed above).
Altered board books including any of the themes listed anywhere in the wishlist, or dinosaurs.

Small
Buttons for clothing projects
Stitch markers (for knitting or crochet)
Handmade Cards (fairly multi purpose, would love if they had messages on the inside though (I have trouble filling all the empty space in blank cards))
Fabric napkins
Collage Supplies like really old books or Interesting papers
Handmade soap especially spiced and other food scents
Fat Quarters or Fussy Cut Squares for an I-spy Quilt (PM me if you have questions about this one)

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011 07:50:39 AM by kjlutz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Standup Comedian Creates and Refines Material
Matt Ruby on Why Standup Comedians Need a Short and Long Game
Mike Tyson On The Sheen Roast Red Carpet
Sunglasses Designer Kerin Rose Interview
How to Bet at the Horse Races
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...