A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
725 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 - Sign-ups CLOSED  (Read 18880 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011 04:25:08 PM »

Hey there! I'm Aimee and I live in Peterborough Ontario. I work in a Spa and love all things to do with beauty and skin! I have a lovely little 3.5 year old son and a Kitty named Tyson as well! I love frogs, Chocolate (mostly dark!) and anything Crayola! I don't drive so anything to keep me warm while walking is fantastic! I don't have any allergies besides dust, caffeine in tea and pine oil! Also I'm a very tiny person! If you need sizes please PM me and I will gladly share... Cheesy

I love most crafts, sewing and crocheting are my main ones right now, but I love to play with wire and beads, embroidery, painting, and am playing around with needle felting and spinning yarn! I would love to learn more about other types of felting and possibly learning how to knit socks!

My favourite colours are: periwinkle, blue, yellow, pink and when it comes to jewelry I prefer silver over gold!
I also like big bold colourful patterns! I like things bright not dull so don't be afraid to go a little crazy!

I have a wist: www.wists.com/slingmomma and my profile has lots more info too!

Crafts:

I won't list anything specific because I am pretty easy to please! My wist gives examples of colours/styles I like!! Cheesy

Anything from my wist!
Handmade soaps and scrubs
Totebags/purse/ clutch
Hair flowers
Scarves or anything to keep me warm while walking! 
Fancy silk type scarves for accessory purpose Cheesy
Wrist cuff bracelets ( I have tiny arms so please ask for sizes! Smiley )
Kitchen items (hotpads, oven mitts, tea towels)
Note cards
Needlebook
Napkins, can be stencilled, patchwork, and any colour!
Magic yarn ball! I love these things!
Handmade dryer balls
Handspun yarn.... any yarn really Cheesy
Anything to keep me warm outside!
A heating pad.. preferably a larger one for my back! I am usually hunched over at work so this is a huge wish and life saver for me!

Supplies/other items:
Fabric-any shape, colour or style! (would love some Amy Butler!)
Wire and beads
Fibre for felting and spinning!
Needle felting needles
Crochet patterns- for socks and toys!
Handbag/purse patterns
Pens
Fade away or water away pen (for embroidery)
tea towels to embroider
thread
Zippers
Buttons
Any type of notion you can think of for sewing!
Chocolate... I love dark and with almonds!

Thanks in advance for choosing me! I Love helping out a fellow member!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
KrisCreates

Keep on rockin' in the craft world!

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011 04:59:08 PM »

Hey, Im KrisCreates!  Im a 28year old art student and I live in Newfoundland Canada with my 10 year old son, Caleb, and our 3 cats.  You can get a really good look at the things I like in my Craftster extended profile.  I also have a wists: www.wists.com/kris-13

Crafted Items:
-Crafted dolls/ plushies

-A Needle roll or anything to organize my knitting needles, I really need someplace to put them and keep them tidy!

-cute amigurumis

-any kind of huge purse/bag

-A knitting project bag

-any kind of pretty quilt (could be a wall hanging, or a lap quilt or throw)

-crazy/cute earrings

-Anything based on my wists

*Mario Bros or Phineas and Ferb amigurumis or plushies for Caleb would be cool!

Craft Supplies:
-variegated yarns (Rich jewel tones)

-roving

-fabric with cool//cute/wonky patterns or images (The weirder the more I like it!) or bright rainbow colours

-Rainbow ribbons

-stitch markers

Extras:
-Teas

-Chocolate

-Anything Cabbage Patch kids, I collect them and I am always looking for Cabbage patch Stuff, especially dolls.  If you found one at a thrift store and sent it to me, I would love you forever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011 05:08:35 PM »

Hi! I'm Cindy and I live in Madison, WI USA. I work a lot (too much) but still try to find time to make lots of stuff. I love the colors orange, white, and brown. I have a soft spot for glittery things too. It's frozen here so I'm stuck inside most of the time. In the warmer months I enjoy biking and hiking. For now I try to just get my butt to the gym to stay active. I love black cocker spaniels, black cats and deer. Birds and bunnies are pretty cool too.

Of course, anything off my wists would be appreciated

Large Wishes:
- A lap quilt with oranges, browns and turquoise
- Weekender Bag in a bright fun print
- Cross body purse (long strapped) with pockets inside and out, large and sturdy enough to hold a kick-a** trapper keeper in a subtle yet fun print
- A necklace similar to this one http://www.etsy.com/listing/47900849/amber-bubbles-crochet-necklace

Medium/Small Wishes:
- Bookplates
- Deer themed basswood silhouette mobile
- IT Crowd cross stitch
- Armbad to hold my iTouch 4g when I work out.
- Small bag to hang on the front of my bike
- Stenciled shirt in a theme I like (see below for themes) in size XL or XXL if fitted
- BIG WISH ***** http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=345985.0;topicseen ***** "Not Penny's Boat" embroidery

Themes I like:
Animorphism
Bigfoot
LOST
IT Crowd
Nature/Woodsy (I Hate mushrooms though!)
dinosaurs

SUPPLIES:
-Anything related to weaving- I'm just learning how to do this and love it!
-Paper punches in various shapes
- Felted balls/beads approximately 1" diameter, various colors
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011 06:04:34 PM »

Hi! I live in Massachusetts and I have an allergy to cats and dogs (but mostly if I come in contact with their fur, or they've been sleeping on yarn or fabric that gets made into something). I love science and nature themed stuff (science jewelry {earrings and necklaces} is a big hit at work- I teach 6th grade science). I love earth tones, greens, purples and  blues.

My wishlist:
Crafted Items:
A round-ripple or starghan crocheted afghan
Knit socks
(my feet are about US size 7.5)
A homemade inkle loom
Tea box
Marbled paper
Lightbulb (or test tube) hanging vase
Robot dish set (plate, bowl, mug) with painted (like these) or etched robots
Chainmaille necklace

Set of ribbon spool organizers (natural wood color)
Estrogen necklace
Hand-dyed wool yarn that I can felt
Square bottomed buckets-
I'll use them to store crocheted washcloths and linen dish towels in my kitchen
A card weaving kit
knit amigurumi critters (sea life, cute animals)-
I'd love a knit nautilus!
Knit DNA
Gocco notecards with a science, engineering or nature theme
Fused glass pendant
A microscope slide pendant with postage stamps in it
(it can be the size of the stamp, not a full sized slide, and I'd love it if it was made with non-US stamps that had a science or nature theme)
Homemade soap (not the melt and pour kind)
Spoon necklace
Insect in resin pendant
(any cool insect... I love colorful beetles!...but not a cockroach, because they just creep me out!)
Knit dishcloths that have a raised image (like a frog or something) in it
Science earrings (I love these virus earrings ) or cool animal charm earrings (I have hedgehogs, bats, llamas, armadillos, frogs, turtles, birds), but they have to have sterling silver wires (and not the post kind)
A set of 6 inchies for my collection
Fun 1" pin-back buttons (like the Badge-a-Minit type)!
I like to pin them to my jean jacket. Cutesy animals, flowers, robots (again, science & nature)

Supplies:
Colored animal safety eyes
Plastic bags to make goldfish-in-a-bag soaps
Clear glass tiles for pendant making
Glue on pendant bails (silver)
Colorful zippers (love the ones with metal teeth, especially)- any size
Cool postage stamps (science & nature, architecture)

Acrylic Yarn Odd Balls in solid bright colors or jewel tones (worsted weight)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011 07:44:10 AM by craftADDchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
fishstix43

Crafting is a state of mind.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011 07:04:30 PM »

Hi!  I’m Alicia!  I’m 22 and a chemistry grad student in Wisconsin.  I live with my WoW head boyfriend and his crazy cat Jezebel.

Likes:  lots of color! (especially blues and greens), argyle, anything food or cooking related, sciencey things, using old, unloved things to make new, useful ones, wolves, video games (Luigi is my favorite!), BOOKS (fantasy and scifi all day), faeries and Ireland.

Dislikes:  super pink and cutesy or death/goth things (somewhere in the middle is generally good).  Other than that, the sky is the limit!  I’m pretty easy to please, and no allergies! 

Crafts

A handmade clasp (safety pin type or otherwise) for a cloak I’ve made.  It’s an open cloak (think Lord of the Rings) in a dark teal color.  It would be the only ornamentation on there, so you could go as complicated as you want with it, but I would want any metal to be silver.

A D20 dice bag like this: [url]http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322077.msg3714609#msg3714609[\url]
Could be any colors or fabrics, this one's just an example!

Wool socks-knitted, crocheted, made from felted sweaters, whatever!- (US women’s size 10).  I live in WI.  Warm socks are a must. Grin

A book locket necklace!  I’ve seen several different kinds of these, and loved them all!

A shirt with “No power in the ‘verse can stop me” from Serenity stenciled on it.  Can be however you want to do it except for cutesy. Women’s M for a regular tshirt (“juniors” shirts are way too short on me), if it runs tight/short – then L.  (Long sleeve shirts are good too!)

A cute small wallet (id card sized)-I like to just take my debit card, license, etc, when I go places but am afraid of one of them falling out of my pocket.  If there was a clip on it so I could hook it to my belt loops, it would be super awesome!

Homemade lotions/body butters- I have eczema, so anything with dry skin love would be great (please no soap though, full up on that at the moment!)

Something World of Warcraft related for the bf.  He plays an Alliance Dranei Shaman, and would love something with his totem on it. 

Thick oven mitts, any color or pattern. Extra long would be extra awesome!  Somehow these always get destroyed at my house…

Amigurumis of Mario or Bowser.  I got Luigi and my bf thinks we should have a whole set!

Very simple braided wire ring, with or without a small stone/bead.  Either size 9 for a thumb ring or size 7 for a regular ring.  My favorite example is on my wist.

Cute herbal sachets- anything that smells good, but lavender is my absolute favorite!

Handmade blank cards for putting into swap packages in any of my themes or colors

A “neck warmer” or other circle scarf.  I want it to cover my mouth and nose so it would need to be fairly large.

A sweater vest!  If it was also argyle, I might marry you. 

Anything related to:  Good Eats, Back to the Future, or the Tenth Kingdom

My wist is not very big yet, but anything off of, or just vaguely inspired by, the things on there would be great!  I love surprises, so anything that you think I would like or that you love to make, go for it!

Craft Supplies – I totally support reusing supplies, so used is always more than okay!

**Sewing pattern for men’s scrubs that contains XL size.

**Latchhook yarn, or any old, new, or half-finished latchhook kits you want to get rid of  (especially need blues/greens in yarn right now)

Fiskars 45mm rotary cutter replacement blades

Tailor’s chalk (preferably white, but any color would be good)

Clear quilter’s ruler

Bulky weight yarn (enough to make a pair of slippers, ~8 oz. Color is not important, nothing scratchy though)

Water-soluble fabric markers

Books (as always, used is fine): Stitch N’ Bitch (the first one), Sew Serendipity, The Feisty Stitcher

Thanks in advance for claiming me!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 07:07:48 PM by fishstix43 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011 07:05:00 PM »

Hello from the state of Texas!   I am a 50 year old craftaholic!  I enjoy crafting and have for over 30 years.  I enjoy cross-stitch, embroidery, sewing, painting and cutting wood.  I dabble in it all and only wished my friends did too.  I have 2 Schnauzers Bandit and Sugar. A Sengal Parrot named Paisley, and several fish tanks full of Discus and Angelfish.  I love the outdoors and spend  a lot of time at the lake in the summer. I also collect vintage items such as old board games, 50s kitchen items in aqua/pale yellow, resin napkin holders from the 60s.

I do not like the color grass green.  

CRAFTED ITEMS:

Pin cushion:  These or any others, they could be just made from felt or fabric. http://www.wists.com/quaggy/9f198fa602628142c5d4de5c226bc9ae
http://www.wists.com/quaggy/38ad41cba34edcf1554968be53cc2247

Cupcake scarf:  http://www.wists.com/quaggy/a897b37ffc0867a33fd1ba846f611ee7

A fabric coil bowl:  Large enough to hold a few apples and oranges, prefer shades of turquoise , pale yellow and browns.

A journal for keeping my craft swaps in, I have seen a few of these.  Would like it to have a place for me to put all the info and a description of what I received.

I want to start a hoopla wall so any small embroidery to get me started

Kitchen potholders:  sewn crocheted or knit (see my wist for ideas)

Anything with a frog:  needle book, pin cushion, hot pad, necklace silver is preferred and 16 to 18 inches

School bus or safety items to decorate my work office with.  Maybe a picture, painted, penciled or stitched, any medium would be ok, stitched small wall quilt

Valentine themed items:  a needle book, pincushion, table runner, necklace bracelet or pin, red or pink would be ok  with brown or black mixed in

Stuff to decorate outdoors by pool in a nautical theme :  Hanging signs, wind chime, birdhouse just to name a few ideas)

Handmade bookmarks any media

String Art Owl

Poppet

Socks crochet or knit size 6

Steampunk Pin or necklace (see my wist)

Handmade Soap I have gotten some in other swaps and would love to try more

Button Art  some examples use these or similar http://www.wists.com/quaggy/03404d69330120f3ac31936cab85bf73
http://www.wists.com/quaggy/32d9197580574500505fbc9fec53c0e8

Candles any scents except evergreen would be ok

Dryer balls

Or any wisty surprise would be great!

SUPPLIES:

Fat quarters (I am a fabric whore)

Buttons (all sizes and shapes)

Shrinky dinks  (never have tried this)

Cupcake charms

Craft magazines at least 2 years old (  I have been buying a lot of the newer ones)

Stamps for atcs (Handmade, bought or used are welcome)

Ink pads   (any color, brand or size)

DMC Embroidery floss (I am trying to collect every color and have a lot so please the following #s only)
150,  151,  152,  155, 158 -164, 167, 168, 225, 300, 307, 311, 333, 370, 371, 372, 400, 402, 407, 413, 422, 444, 445, 451, 452, 453, 469, 470,  501 - 505, 517-519, 522, 523,  543, 550, 552-554, 561, 563, 600-603, 606, 608, 611613, 699,  will start with those.

Velcro (sew on type) Hobby Lobby now carries a lot of colors I would use any of them

Long quilters straight pins

Thimble from your state or country

Ties

Old Jewelry (I make all sorts of things with bits and pieces)

Polymer clay tools

Souvenir pennies (the ones where you put the penny in the machine flatten it, usually for souvenirs, but I have a project in mined so I need a lot of these with different impressions)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011 07:17:22 PM »

Hi there - I am Kendy, I am 31 years old and live in N. CA. I am more on the alternative side, I have tattoos, I love black eyeliner. I am vegan (please no leather, wool, feathers), live with my boyfriend Matt and a crazy cool cat named Mar. Here is my list!

I am allergic to smoke, again I am vegan, please no animal fibers! If you can make anything inspired by my favorites on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/people/missmuffcake) that would rock!

large:
plush creatures: I love skulls, monsters, cats, food with faces....cute but creepy! I collect toys!
crochet Blooper or any Mario character: http://www.etsy.com/listing/58877854/super-mario-bros-inspired-65-inch?ref=sr_gallery_30&ga_search_query=blooper&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes
  • =tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade
art work of my cat Mar!
brown bear pod: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61727329/bear-pod-pattern?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=amigurumi&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=8&order=&includes
  • =tags
poncho shirt (I am a sz xl): http://www.etsy.com/listing/41299518/black-xllll-poncho-tshirt-custom-size

medium:
handspun vegan art yarn : in funky bright colors, I like bulky stuff!
small kitty clutch: make it look like Mar and I will love you! http://www.etsy.com/listing/61727329/bear-pod-pattern?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=amigurumi&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=8&order=&includes[0]=tags
large sweet smelling soy candles

small:
rockabilly/punk styled hair bows!

cat toys for my cat Mar!
fat quarters of skull or kawaii print fabric
skull print stationary/note cards
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011 07:39:15 PM »

Hi, my name is Wendy. I'm a 32 year old single Mom living in freezing cold MI. My favorite color is brown, I really love Brown and Aqua and the Neopolitain color combo, but I like all colors so you really can't go wrong. I love skulls and skeletons, Day of the Dead, polar bears, trees, zombies and lots of other things you can check out in my profile. I'm not a fan of patchouli or pigs though.

Crafted items:

Ticket bowls in red, white and blue
Stenciled tee in ladies fitted large, lots of ideas in my Wist
Headbands (no ties or tails)
Bed organizer in Brown and Aqua...maybe polka dots, like the one on my Wist
Reusable snack bags
Earrings, sensitive ears so silver please, not too huge and any color but black, I have black hair and you can't see them
Courage the Cowardly Dog ami
Knitted boot slippers like in my Wist
Handspun yarn in aquas, spring greens and light pinks
Tattoo inspired jewelry
Closet door organizer
Jar of Whimsies

Supplies:

Stamp carving tool
bottle caps
Rock colored roving (to make "stone" rug)
Old pink, brown and cream t-shirts to make a rag rug

Extras:

Cinnamon flavored hot cocoa
Cinnamon Chicken Bones candy
Bumble Bars (Chai, Chocolate cherry)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011 08:18:21 AM by QueenNinjaMonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
gatheredthreads
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011 08:00:10 PM »

About me: I am 38.  Married, with 2 girls: DD1 is 7 years old, DD2 is 1 1/2!  We have a dog, 2 cats, and 2 gerbils.  I work at home as a programmer (but I am on a hiatus from work until DD2 starts preschool, or sleeping through the night LOL).  I spend my free time making art quilts, trying various techniques (dyeing, screenprinting, etc), and studying art. 
My favourite colours are purple, blue, pink, green, and all variety of earth tones. 
I love nature and natural designs, retro, and modern.

I am in Ontario, Canada.

My wist

crafts - MOST WANTED
hand carved rubber stamps (nature inspired, or patterns or symbols)
Ocean/sea creature wall art for DD2s room, in bright colours
Poppet for DD2 (embroidered eyes, please) - examples I love ones with multicoloured hair
altered art of my girls examples
knitted baby sweater (size 2) examples
t-shirt for me (nature inspired) size 3XL

crafts
something from my wist
handspun yarn
Felt food toys (nothing super small, i.e. choking size)
Other baby toys (if you have some good ideas)
Shirt for DD1, in size L (14/16) (she loves dogs, and Super Mario)
bright plushie monsters for both girls

general inspirations for any craft
Anything you are good at, and enjoy making!  With a small disclaimer:  I don't have a lot of space, so things that can be used are fantastic.  A new apron? I'd love one!  Potholders, dishcloths, placemats, decorative storage boxes, all of these would be used and loved.  As would many other things, too!
Something to celebrate my name!  A few years ago I legally changed my name to Dahlia
Something inspired by a sugar skull robot - the only example I have is a picture of a tattoo lol http://www.zhippo.com/NateBeaversHOSTED/images/gallery/nate%20beavers-robo%20skull-gallery1.jpg
Something inspired by the Vintage Fairies at www.sallyjean.com  I love the creative fairy with the saying "sometimes there was a storm in her brain".  I also love the art fairies with the saying "I must make art".
Something inspired by the Salvador Dali quote in my siggie, or the Van Gogh quote "I am not an adventurer by choice but by fate"
Something inspired by the animal axolotl http://www.bogleech.com/pkmn-axolotl.jpg
Something sushi themed

craft supplies
single-ply thin white crochet cotton (I cannot find this around here, only 2-ply)
upholstery thread or button thread
recycled sari yarn or any other unique yarn
fabrics from around the world (kimono silks, african dyes & batiks, etc)
sheer fabrics for layering on wallhangings - nets, tulles, scrims, gauzes, etc. white, coloured, patterned, any would be good!
100% cotton fabrics
100% cotton machine quilting threads
any quilt magazines (except for Quilting Arts) you no longer want/need!
any art quilt books (I have Surfaces for Stitch by Gwen Hedley, but that's it)

extras
dark chocolate, particularly flavored dark chocolate
ginger anything
spicy candies

Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011 09:11:39 PM »

Hi, I am Onyxnox.  I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with my SO and two dogs.  I am a nurse.  I love to bead, knit/crochet, and craft in general.  I am learning woodburning, and love playing with things in general.  I love blues, greens, reds, purples.  Love either natural forest colours, or bright jewel tones.  HATE pink, orange, yellow as the main colour, and not fond of pastels.  I love working with wool, but can't wear it because of allergies.  Even working with it can be a challenge at times.  Definitely allergic to cats.  Love scents like lavender, lilac, citrus, cinnamon, berry.  Love live theatre, musicals, opera, and heavy metal.

Wish list:

1. PJ bottoms for myself or my man.  We are both "generously proportioned" and love comfy clothes.  He is happy with flannels, plain, some cute prints if they are manly (deer, dogs, cammo, hockey, beer, trucks, etc).  I love fun patterns - cows would be great, dogs, skully stuff, Hello Kitty, etc.
2. durable scrappy rag rugs for tossing in front of the kitchen sink or stove to cushion our feet and can handle being well scratched into comfy bed piles by the dogs, and lots of washing
3.  Table runners for both my coffee tables - sewn, embroidared; looking for something pretty with a leafy pattern, in greens/neutrals
4.  Would love anything stained glass or fused glass - love love love glass.  Small bowls, plates, window ornament, or decorations for a tree, or focal beads - that would be a big wish!
5.  Love ceramics too - beads, pots, coasters, decor
6.  Interesting garden ornaments - plant stakes, stepping stones, something to hang up in the trees, etc
7.  I collect black/white cow kitchen decor - so if anyone has a yen for embroidaring cows onto tea towels, or making a cow trivet, or (oh to dream!) a stained glass cow for my window - I would love you forever (though you may be cursed by DH!).
8.  felted dryer balls - especially if scent can be incorporated, and linen water
9.  A pretty ironing board cover
10. bath scrubs, lip balms
11.  Reusable fabric gift bags - general use (birthdays, etc) or (secular) Christmas/winter themed.
12. Any kind of art work inspired by my dogs
13. Anything inspired or off of my wist (link at the bottom of all my posts)
14. Reusable food wraps, snack bags, napkins for work lunches
15. a cool handbound cloth/leather/felt covered journal for jotting down ideas and inspirations, or zip up organizer
16. art quilts/wallhangings

Supplies I would love:

Brass woodburning or soldering tips for my Walnut Hollow Versa tool
copper blanks
coloured Sharpies, pens, pencils of any kind
beads beads beads
interesting patterned fabric or papers
Judi Kins Amazing Glaze (just cannot find a supplier in my area!)
any UV resin
pendant trays of any shape/size
ribbons and cord
simple sewing patterns
leather scraps
resin molds
any watch parts or Steam punkish findings/charms
scrap denim/old jeans (want to make a scrappy denim crazy quilt)
coloured shrink plastic
extra blades for craft knives
roving wool
micro beads
containers/organizers for beads/findings/ small items
brushes
Any beading/knitting/crochet/crafting/sewing for idiots magazines, patterns, books
tea, coffee
Scrabble tiles, dominoes (especially if they are mini!)
Small glass tiles and cabuchons
mini metal charms and findings (especially things like mini coins, keys, animal shapes, leaves)
Glue on bails

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011 12:02:11 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brian Smith on Working with People
Inspiration for the Book Art and Soul
Framing the Shots for the Book Art and Soul
How to Use Your Lens Angle of View
How to Capture Motion in Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...