A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
438 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 2 - Sign-ups CLOSED  (Read 19435 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lacey0828
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011 11:16:57 AM »

Hi! I'm lacey0828 aka Tracy and live near Phoenix, AZ.

I live with my husband, along with our two beagle dogs, Hunter and Scout, and our two turtles, Tortuga and Zelva. My husband and I have been married for 7 1/2 years now. I'm originally from Chicago and he's from Philadelphia. I don't have tons of time to craft anymore as we just started to go through the adoption process. *Fingers crossed all goes well!*  Grin My favorite colors are blue, purple, green, and black. I'm pretty open when it comes to design patterns and colors. Thank you in advance for claiming me Smiley

Crafts:
*#1 wish--Hoodie (size L) any pattern and colors are fine. I love surprises Smiley
Here's a cool tutorial http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177602.0

*Resin dead tree pendant

*Tree of life pendant

*Heat pad (preferably one that I could tie around my back or knee.)

*Anything Philadelphia Eagles

*A neat modern canvas painting would be cool. I'm not picky at all. It would go in a soon to be occupied room the walls are all white so lots of color would be nice.

*Plushie/Poppet

*Poncho with hood and silky binding. I don't want fleece, but some other kind of blanket like material.
Check out my wist Smiley

*Craft bag with lots of pockets

*Patchwork sleep pants (size L)
Check out my wist Smiley

*A wisty surprise is always fun

Supplies:
*new or used books of to do projects with easy to understand directions
*buttons/elastic/notions
*new or used quilting magazines
*mod podge
*assortment of different colors threads for sewing machine
*quilting needles
*love different kinds of fabrics, or even large scraps
*If you live in or near Canada, you may be able to find a Canadian scrapbook and/or scrapbook papers. I went on a trip to Vancouver last summer, but in AZ we don't have anything Canadian in the scrapbook sections.

Thank you so much for claiming me  Grin

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011 04:53:05 PM by lacey0828 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011 11:23:02 AM »

My name is Alyssa, I live in Canada.
I love nature, dolphins, and photography. I love knitting, and other random crafts.
I have a German Shepherd named Skylar, and am getting another in the spring, named Kayden. We do agility & rally-o together. I love camping, hiking and the beach.
I'm a vegan, so nothing made from animals, please!

Wishlist:
Something for Skylar and/or Kayden- Skylar is a girl, Kayden's a boy. They're both German Shepherds. Skylar's color theme is Pink & green, Kayden's is Blue & Green.
Their full names are Skylar Belle, and Kayden Courage. I do agility and rally with Skylar, and don't get Kayden until spring, but he'll be trained in the same things.
Ideas: leash, collar, bandana, blanket, anything for travelling, fleece tug toys, teddy, whatever! They are NOT chewers, so you don't have to worry about toughness, really. Except they are German Shepherds, haha.

Something for my new place- like a decorative pillow, wall hanging, whatever! It's pretty empty ATM =)
My bedroom is brown with green accents (like nature-y, trees and such) My living room is black with neon accents, and my bathroom is white with blue ocean themed things, especially dolphins!

A Drawstring backback for daytrips, in a green fabric, think nature =)

Scrapbook page for Kayden or Skylar (they have seperate books, 8x8 inches)
I'm totally open to whatever you want to do here!

A bracelet or Anklet, I love hemp, nature colors, wooden beads, etc. nothing too huge and flashy, haha.

Soy melts in vanilla or raspberry.

A knit or crochet toque, in dark green or dark blue.

A bag like this:
http://wists.com/alyssafitzm/79f4e7ae4b5479e851c54551b49dc109?offset=20
In a solid green khaki, or solid dark green fabric

Earrings for my mother, whatever you want to do, she's not picky!

A memory box for my NS Duck Toller, Cleo. Just something decorated to put her collar, etc in. I can send pictures if you need them.

Cat toys! whatever you want to do =)

Dog bows! in any sizes, any colors, any style!

Supplies:
Cardstock in blues or pinks.
Fat quarters for bandanas for Kayden & Skylar (pinks or blues)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011 11:29:52 AM »

Hi! I'm hgddm and I'm in Southern California but originally from Texas. I'm currently in grad school getting my Master's in English and tutoring high school kids! I love it. I wish that you got to use the title "Master" after getting your degree just like Ph.D students get to use the title "Doctor" Cheesy. I enjoy reading good books (of course!), seeing live theatre, hanging out with friends at the beach or at cool places like the aquarium in Long Beach, eating delicious food, attempting to cook my own delicious food, antique/vintage shopping, and sleeping Smiley. And I LOVE crafting as well.

I'm pretty flexible as far as crafting goes, I love anything that is made with care!! I love nice rich colors like sapphire blues, deep purples, dark reds, and also vintage-y colors like robin's egg blue, sage green, dusty rose, and things like that. I love steampunk themes as well as anything antique/victorian/vintage but again, I'm not super-picky. I love displaying my swap partners' art in my new place and getting compliments from friends! And then I can say "Oh yeah, this awesome artist made that piece just for me!!" I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and also love Firefly and am just getting into Doctor Who and loving it so far. Also love cats and dogs, even though I can't have any pets right now Sad. My old roommate has a pair of beagles who I am auntie to, and my best friend has a tiny yorkie that I send adorable clothes to just like an auntie would. Have you ever seen Scottish Fold kittens? ADORABLE.

So here's a list of a couple things I'd LOVE to receive! Thanks in advance!

chainmaille jewelry (anything!)

cute polymer clay pendants (also anything! love sea creatures too)

small pouches for jewelry/coupons/random purse stuff

amigurumi! (anything at all! would love harry potter or firefly characters, but would equally love anything random and cute!)

hand-carved stamps

Day of the Dead themed anything! Loving this stuff right now.

Multi-media wall art, big or small, collage, painting, papercutting, whatever!! Make it your own!

Native American or Celtic themed jewelry or trinkets

Texas or California themed art (i.e. embroidery, state-shaped stuffies, etc)

Reconstructed vintage/antique/costume/junk jewelry

Papercraft/origami flowers (I'm horrible at these!)

Anything with watch/clock parts involved

Embellished bobby pins

A needle tatting kit...if you know how to do this and could teach me, I would love you forever.

Thanks, and happy crafting!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 11:44:57 AM by hgddm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011 11:36:11 AM »

Hello.  My name is Julie.  I live in Houston TX (well, tiny town ten minutes outside of Houston but close enough?).  I am currently in graduate school studying Gifted and Talented education.  I am certified to teach High School English.  I work for IT for my university.  I have no idea how that happened either.  I am engaged to a lovely man who is living far away because hes in med school.  

I have a dog at home.  His name is Loki.  Yes, he lives up to his name.  He eats everything in sight.

I love all colors but I especially like red, white and black.  My bedroom is decorated in blues and tans.  I dont care for bright orange unless it is paired with other bright colors.  I also do not care for camo or paisleys.  

You can learn a lot more about me on my profile or the following links:

http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

I will keep adding to my list as I think of things.

-Quilt blocks 12 by 12 in whatever pattern, whatever colors.  Im gathering quilt blocks made by other people to put together a LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE ME! quilt.  =P

- fabric baskets in cute patterns/colors that remind you of The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle similar to these as they will be hung up like these: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/07/creative-guest-hanging-storage-baskets.html

-a lunch box in adult patterns.  Pinks or purples maybe.  Like this: http://www.prudentbaby.com/2009/09/diy-fabric-lunch-bag.html

-very very sturdy dog toys, preferably with squeekers.  Loki will chew through and eat anything.  Please dont use chip bags in it, those take him all of 5 minutes to get through and then he eats the bag, which makes him sick

- a poppet whom I can make clothes for.  With purple eyes and black hair, if possible.

-finger puppets- a doctor's office set would be AWESOME!

-Embroidery for my hoopla wall. Theme ideas? alice in wonderland, nature, cutesy stuff, victorian, pretty much anything goes except for those cats in aprons which scare the everliving bejeesus out of me.  =D

- a pretty patchwork Lolita skirt in shades of pink, blue, OR blacks and whites.  (lolita skirt is basically a rectangle 3x the waist size, gathered onto a waist band.  my waist is 30 inches, hips are 36 inches.  a zipper and half-elastic waist band would be AWESOME (provides a little give in case i gain/lose weight. lol).  20 inches in length, including the waist band)

- any pretty lolita skirt in whatever colors, neutral or classic prints would be best so i can wear it to work.  i can't wear bright colored skirts to work.  see details above.  =)

-Minion - http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2010/07/despicable-minion.html

-A pretty shawl for my mum

Supplies:

- fabric fat quarter sized or smaller.  As long as its at least 8" by 8", I want it.  Cottons are best.  dig through your scrap box!  =D

- Embroidery floss.  I need lots all the time

- Thread Heaven

-buttons.  Just plain solid color buttons in any size

-double fold bias tape.  If you make it yourself, I will LOVE you forever!  I love unique bias tape

- a nice pair of small embroidery scissors.  Ive lost mine again

-heck, if you want to send me an envelope stuffed with polyfil, Ill take it.  =P

- a 2.5 square template ruler thing for quilting. I spaced and cant remember what its called.  Heck, any sized template ruler thing for quilting would be great.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 11:39:25 AM by icebyrd67 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011 11:42:44 AM »

Hi! I'm Roxanne and I live in Rockville, MD!
BIG WISHES ARE IN BOLD, but everything is wanted and will be loved.

Thank you in advance for considering me!

Crafted items:

- embroidered tee size 10 kids for my daughter Lana.  Themes include: a Lego brick, princess, kitty

- large (5" x 7" or larger) cotton (not flannel please) lined zippered pouches made with Japanese/kawaii fabric...love small animal prints.

- wristlet pouch made with Japanese/kawaii fabric...love small animal prints

- handknitted socks for Lana.  She has big feet kids size 2.   Grin

- Dawl style permanent image transferred onto glass pendant.  I would love one of Lana's face.  I can provide the image!  Smiley

- Bella mittens in dark grey/black wool would be lovely! This would be a gift for my mom.  She has large hands.  Smiley

- Totoro mitts like on my wists for Lana.

- dead fish hat for Lana in blues/greenhttp://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fish-hat-dead-or-alive

- earrings made in either sterling silver or copper.

- cute wrap/tie skirt for Lana

Supplies:
Really would appreciate supplies!  

- card envelopes

- Cricut point reward coupons; please help me save for a cartridge

- any unloved Cricut cartridges...really need Wild Card cartridge!

- Tombow brand scrapbooking glue pen.

- Black permanent ink pads for stamping

- Buttons (always love buttonseven white!)

- sterling silver (.995) or fine silver (.999) wire in various sizes/shapes.  Can be in any amount.

- sterling silver findings of any sortbeadcaps, ear wire, etc. Can be any amount, but would appreciate them in pairs.

- sterling silver chain any size for chains and charm bracelets.

- exotic chicken feathers or pelts for my hubby's fly tying (please PM me so that I can make sure that he doesnt already have some)

- Swarovski beads 6mm or larger (love pinks, red, blues, basically the rainbow). Can be any amount.

- silver bead caps (either base metal or sterling silver)

- copper bead caps (either base metal or copper)

- long kidney shaped earring wires in silver plate

- plastic gumball charms

- vintage lucite flower beads

- FQ or fat eights of cute Japanese fabrics..prefer ones with animals/people.  Tiny kawaii prints suitable for Blythe dolly dresses.

-faceted glass or semi-precious beads. 10mm or bigger please. Can be any amount, but would appreciate pairs.  Smiley

- cards/envelopes in any colors (4x6 or 3x5 please)

- large bird cage rubber stamp

- medium sugar skull mold like this:
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/sugar_skulls/about/oax-med.html

- Japanese craft books-used is fine...beading and felt, esp.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 11:48:04 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011 11:46:15 AM »

so. here's me. slothy- i live in  Ontario CANADA. i have a hubby and a bouncing baby boy who is almost 10.  Smiley we share our home with a psychotic cat and a neurotic cat.
i love fresh, clean, simple lines, colours and scents. yellow, blue, green!  mint, eucalyptus, linen.
i love to  cook  and experiment in the kitchen with flavours and techniques. in the summer i am outside in the garden all the time.
I tend to have skin reactions (not nice ones) to lavender and i am allergic to nuts.
 i do not like pink, fruity sweet smells and strictly decorative object d'art. my profile has more info. and my wist has lots of ideas?  i think so anyway. Smiley

i trust craftsters judgement and ability to make something AWESOME!

crafts-
wist  http://www.wists.com/sloth003
surprise me!
cloth pads/liners
embroidery hoop art
fascinator type head wear, simple.classy.cool
barrettes to attach to a head band
necklaces- cool pendants, prefer long
medium jordy with zipper
homemade soap, bath bombs, lip chap (no vanilla or lavender tho)
hand made note cards/post cards
stencilled t shirt/tank tops (L)  i like the big scissors. or swirly trees or something geeky
handmade stamps (maybe with a sloth? or an anatomical heart? or a book? or a tree?)
comfy jammie pants (size l-xl)
slippers
mittens (fleecy) (can you tell it got cold this week)
hand/wrist warmers...
nice tote/grocery bags
reusable 'paper towels'
washable 'swiffer type duster' (http://www.rostitchery.com/2004/09/src_report.html)

big wishes- i know.  but a girl can dream right?
big lacy shawl
the ubiquitous weekender bag Wink

supplies
fabric.quilting cottons- decent sized scraps (2x2 min) up to fat quarters
embroidery supplies, needles, floss, hoops, aida cloth.
buttons, buttons, buttons
tape measures
seam rippers
felt
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011 12:05:46 PM »

Hiyya! My name's Sarah. I got married to my honey, Joe, in September, and we have a bunny (Chuck-4years) and a dog (Wally-3yrs). I live in the middle of nowhere (read: Boone) Iowa. I like to travel, but don't particually care to fly. Sitting in a car for hours doesn't bother me the least bit, infact I love it!

If I had to discribe my style I guess it would be casual (t's and jeans 80% of the time) but when the honey and I go out I like to get dressed up. The look I normally go for is kind of a rocker type look, since most of the time we go out is to either his band or other hard rock shows. I wear a lot of dark colors, but my favorite color is green! Really the only color I don't like is Orange.

I watch a lot of movies and tv, as well as reading a lot of books. Shows I love are: Bones, House, True Blood, and Dexter. Movies I love are: The Muppet Movie, Sin City, Harvey, and the Goonies. Book series I like are Harry Potter, Odd Thomas, Dean Kontz' Frankenstein, and Twilight.

As for crafts I enjoy doing, I'm an embroiderer first and foremost, and a cross-stitcher, but I can do some really basic sewing and I have been enjoying learning to crochet. So far my favorite thing to make is lap blankets. I'm not really a big fan of paper crafts, but I love and need artwork.

I adore Frankenstein, Muppets, Hippos, and Rubber Duckies as well.

I also have a lot more information on my profile.

Crafts

Jewerlry
-I love chunky bracelets, but one thing that I would absolutly adore is a chunky anklet that would be fun for the summer.
-I also adore earrings.
-I would definetly make an exception to my "I generally don't wear necklaces" rule for a dark mark pendant or maybe some earrings.
-Jewelry surprise.

Wall Art
-My living room has horribly blank walls, and it is beginning to make me sad, lol. Our living room is grey with black trim, and I would love to have a tv/movie theme with grey scale pictures, maybe using red as an accent color.
-A black and white Frankenstein painting would make my life!
-A jewelry box would be amazing.
-Or something to hang on earrings on.
-Any kind of wall hanging that's rubber duck themed for our bathroom.
-I love picture frames! I want to eventually cover the walls of our bedroom (which is mint green with chocolate brown trim) with pictures.

Sewn
-I know clothes aren't exactly a medium, but I have to throw this out there. I love strapless corsets, but can't find any that fit me (all that I can find to fit my stomach make my boobs pop out if I lift my arms up) and would wear one like crazy.
-A car entertainment kit would be fun. My husband isn't as fond of sitting in the car as I am, so stuff like cross word puzzles, trivia games, ect that we could do together while one of us drives would be pretty awesome, and maybe a bag to keep it all in so I know exactly what it is lol.
-A knitting needle roll thingy.
-A sleep mask with rice or something that can be frozen.

Misc
-I would love someting Death Eater related.
-Anything Muppets.
-Anything Frankenstein.
-Also, any suprises off of/inspired by my wist would be sweet.
-I know I said I don't like paper crafts, but I am in dire need of stationary.

Craft Kits

-I would love to learn how to make soap!

Supplies

-I LOVE DMC threads.
-I am also going to start making next years christmas presents in a couple weeks, (blankets for family and coworkers) so yarn would be awesome.
-I want to start a charm bracelets for places I have been, and I just started recently so I have about 22 years to go lol. Off the top of my head some of the states I need are: Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Las Vegas, Montana, Wisconson, Mexico, and I'm sure there's more from when I was way younger.
-I have a growing addiction to glass beads.

Extras

-I am a caramel nut. Anything carmel is awesome.
-Any books you have laying around (that aren't religious) that you don't want anymore I'd gladly take. I'll read pretty much anything.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011 04:34:29 AM by SaralaAnne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
RedMenace
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011 12:21:50 PM »

Hi, I'm RedMenace and I live in Newton, MA with my DH and two roommates. I've just bought a house (am currently fixing it up to make it habitable) and I'm expecting my first child in July, so I'm in for some big life changes in the coming months!

Wishlist-

Crafted Items:
-Baby ANYTHING! Seriously, I'm game for anything... clothing, toys, a blanket, decorative stuff for his/her room (the theme is Yellow Submarine) Whatever you like to make will be much appreciated  Smiley
-A necklace or pendant... necklaces are the only jewelry I wear and change every day so I can never have enough
-Christmas ornaments
-stenciled T-shirt (size L) or hoodie (size XL)
-etched drinking glasses
-Something to use as a low-key Halloween costume; headband with animal ears, a funny hat or wig, fairy wings... I keep saying I'm going to make something for myself, and every year I end up dragging out my old Tigger costume instead! Roll Eyes
-An ironing pad for my craft room
-Trivets or hot pads
-Some kind of art for my bare walls! An embroidery hoop, painting, papercut, shadow box... I love 'em all!
-Anything from or inspired by my wists

Crafty Supplies:
-Glass Beads
-Fabric of any kind (at least fat-quarter-sized, please!)
-Buttons
-Ribbon
-Crafty books, used is fine, would especially love knitting, crochet, embroidery or cross stitch books
-Safety eyes for amigurumi

Thanks to whoever chooses me! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 05:20:26 PM by RedMenace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

How Lovely
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011 12:31:14 PM »

Hi! I'm 21 & I live in NSW Australia.

I have a shiny brand new Wist so if you picked anything off of that you'd be completely safe and I'd be so excited!
http://www.wists.com/HowLovely

***Big Wish*** I really REALLY want some of these amigarumi from the book "Ami Ami Dogs 2", I really want the poodle! I believe you can get free English downloads of this book. I have a Japanese version though, apparently the crochet symbols are the same so I am more than happy to send you a copy of the paterns I want. You can see a pic of the book in my lists

-Cushion covers, preferably with owls on them. Any colours really I don't have a strict colour scheme in my home. About average throw cushion size.

-A wall hanging, about 1 to 1.5 meters long vertically to hang next to my fireplace, I was thinking a tree or a peacock but really anything that looks good and is a little quirky Smiley Or any other smaller wall art that can hang on a hook

-Stuffies. I love stuffies!!! Anything you can make really but nothing scary! As in no zombies etc. Oh a poppet would be amazing!!!

-Something Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter so something from the books or movies would be well loved in my home... I really want a gryffindor scarf!!!

-Fairy or gnome homes!!! These are so so so cute!!!! In addition to this I love all 1:12 Scale dollshouse miniatures

-Journals

- Anything Crochet

-Tea Pouches Smiley I'd love one for myself and/or one for my mum

-If you make clothes I'd love a dress, but that's probably way too big of an ask!

- A 4" by 10" horizontal piece of needle work. Our house (we rent) has a no smoking sign on the kitchen door that I want to cover

-Handmade rubber stamps

Supplies:
-I've heard you can get pre-mix resin, if that's true I'd love that!!!
-BEADS any type of beads (except those Pandora styles ones or platinum) or any jewellery findings
-Papers, I do a lot of paper crafts
-Ephemera
-Old craft magazines or how to books
-Chains for jewllery making, preferably in silver tones and nickel free Smiley

If there is something you are really talented at making or some medium you love to work in please do! If you check my profile I have heaps of my likes/dislikes listed but here are my likes anyway Japan and all things Japan cute, France, Cute and Kitschy, Tea, Picnics, Buttons, Red, Koi, Books, Craft, Rag Dolls, Nyampires, Vampires, Mermaids, The Beach, Gardening, Masks, White, Silver, blue, pink, green, Flowers, OWLS, woodland creatures, Harry Potter, Venetian Masks, Venice.

Thank you so much if you pick me!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011 06:23:17 PM by How Lovely » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
J_Kieviet

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011 12:57:05 PM »

This sounds like fun, I am Jennifer and I live in British Columbia, Canada.  I do most of my craftin for others, so recieving anything for myself would be great.

Crafts:
knit socks
slippers
hair stuff (large clips or elastics, no hairbands though)
hypoallergenic soaps
hypoallergenic earings
crohet/loom knitting counters

Craft supplies
fat quarters in blues,purples,pinks, yellows,
jungle print fabric
loom knitting hook
sock knitting loom
safety eyes, noses, doll joins (specifically need 4 45mm doll joints.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011 02:19:23 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Basic Important Tools for an Artist
How to Set Up an Artist Studio
How to Add Detail to a Drawing
How to Add Texture to Drawings
How to Draw a Basic Two-Point Perspective
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...