Swap name: Surprise Balls!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: shylitlegoddess
Sign-up date range: 1/10/11 - 1/17/11
Date to send item by: 2/17/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: Yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
There won't be a limit on how much you send but there will be a minimum of one surprise ball.
If you are wrapping your surprise ball for a "yarnie" (knitter/crocheter) please make sure that there is enough yarn for your partner to make a 1-2 skein project of their choosing.
Using the Craftster item size scale seen below we'll say that there should be at least 3 small items and one medium item per ball. If you and your partner choose to do more than that, that's awesome. With yarn/fiber/bias tape/ribbon wrapped surprises the wrapping will count as one small item.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
I will pair people according to what they want their surprises to be wrapped with.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Surprise Balls
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What would you like to wrap your partners surprise with: yarn - mixed fibers (ribbon/bias tape/fiber/lace) - crepe paper/paper ribbon
What would you like your surprise ball wrapped with: yarn - mixed fibers (ribbon/bias tape/fiber/lace) - crepe paper/paper ribbon
What patterns are you interested in making with the yarn your ball is wrapped with if applicable? (Please list the web address or yarn requirements for five patterns you want to make.)
Please include the web address for your Wist, Stalk Me page, etc for ease of stalking purposes.
Do you have any allergies your partner should be aware of?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
shylitlegoddess -----> schultebunny -----> faux_valentine -----> shylitlegoddess
rlynn --------> adrienne_bowers
knit_core --------> Ma Rut
shan-E-bear --------> TSmith
PJR107 --------> amazing_784
Aveykin --------> Celticgoddess