A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,487
Currently Running With Scissors:
348 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Valentine's Classroom Card Exchange...Round 2 (signup Jan 9-16 sendout feb 4/11)  (Read 7285 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hockamama
« on: January 09, 2011 01:34:08 PM »

Since we have our first sender, I started a gallery  Wink
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371165.0

Welcome to Round 2 of the Valentine's Classroom Card Exchange!  This swap is for you to express your artistic talents via Valentine Cards.  

Here is the original discussion thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368739.0
And the first round thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=284973.0

Directly plagarized from round 1--->This will be a swap in which everyone makes one card for everyone else in the swap, just like in elementary school where you brought in a card for everyone in the class.  The maximum number of swappers will be 24.

You may specify a maximum number of cards to send that is less than 24 and I promise I will do my best to match you up with that number of partners, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to match you up with that exact number!

Since you can't get a DC number for regular envelopes, feedback will be based on if your partners recieved or not. If your card(s) is/are not received after two weeks you will need to send another one to avoid negative feedback.

Remember, you may be required to make and send more cards if any that you send are lost in the mail.

You can make whatever kinds of cards you are inspired to make, as plain or as fancy as you'd like.  You can make them production-line style.  The only rule is to make something that you would like to receive!  Any materials are acceptable although I expect papercrafts might rule this swap.  No stalking required.  Whatever style you like to make is fine - jokes, doily-victorian, sappy, corny, goofy, fun, dark, anatomical, creepy-cute, whatever makes your heart beat faster!

Swap name:  Valentine's Classroom Card Exchange...Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:   Hockamama
Sign-up date range:   January 9 - January 16, 2011
Date to send item by:   February 4, 2011
Please send out all your cards on the same day, and PM organizer when you do so!

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):  24

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Additional Age requirement?  16 years old, please

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Since you can't get a DC number for regular envelopes, feedback will be based on if your partner recieved or not. If your card is not recieved after two weeks you will need to send another one to avoid negative feedback.

Remember, you may be required to make and send more cards if your items are lost in the mail.

A requirement of this swap is that you MUST pm me the date that you mailed your cards!  Please mail them all on the SAME day because it will be very hard for me to keep track of multiple swappers sending multiple cards on multiple days!

Details of swap:  see above

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Valentine's Classroom Card Exchange
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Please specify if you have a maximum number of cards you would like to swap:

Since you can't get a DC number for regular envelopes, feedback will be based on if your partner recieved or not. If your card is not recieved after two weeks you will need to send another one to avoid negative feedback.

Remember, you may be required to make and send more bookmarks if your items are lost in the mail.

A requirement of this swap is that you MUST pm me the date that you mailed your cards!  Please mail them all on the SAME day because it will be very hard for me to keep track of multiple swappers sending multiple cards on multiple days!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:

Grin Grin PARTNERS  Grin Grin

hockamama-- lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts,
shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, CraftyMcCrafterson,
Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, LauraLynn125, krizzle

lukenlarry—hockamama, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, CraftyMcCrafterson, Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, LauraLynn125, krizzle.

Nostephot
—hockamama, lukenlarry, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts,

Shylitlegoddess--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts,
shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson,

Simplyfabulous!-- hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, CabinArts,

CabinArts--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!,
shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson,

Shelayla82--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts,  fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, CraftyMcCrafterson,

Fluffypants--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, princessblueberry, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson,

Jrmiller614--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, princessblueberry, CraftyMcCrafterson, mandys_momma, LauraLynn125, krizzle

Princessblueberry--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson, Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, LauraLynn125, krizzle

Missriss-- shylitlegoddess, CabinArts,  fluffypants, princessblueberry, CraftyMcCrafterson, Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, krizzle

CraftyMcCrafterson--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, missriss,  Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, LauraLynn125, krizzle

Mod35tBabe--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, princessblueberry, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson,
mandys_momma, LauraLynn125, krizzle

Mandys_momma--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson, Mod35tBabe, LauraLynn125, krizzle

LauraLynn125--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, CraftyMcCrafterson,
Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, krizzle

Krizzle--hockamama, lukenlarry, nostephot, shylitlegoddess, Simplyfabulous!, CabinArts, shelayla82, fluffypants, jrmiller614, princessblueberry, missriss, CraftyMcCrafterson, Mod35tBabe, mandys_momma, LauraLynn125
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011 06:39:55 PM by hockamama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
hockamama
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011 03:28:43 AM »

Grin Participants Grin

1.   hockamama
2.   lukenlarry
3.   nostephot
4.   shylitlegoddess
5.   Simplyfabulous!
6.   CabinArts
7.   shelayla82
8.   fluffypants
9.   jmiller614
10. princessblueberry
11. missriss
12. CraftyMcCrafterson
13. Mod35tBabe
14. mandys_momma
15. LauraLynn125
16. krizzle

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011 03:02:06 PM by hockamama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011 10:01:10 AM »

oh oh I can hardly wait!!!  It is so much fun to get so much mail for Valentines day.  Esp since my dh doesn't much like to celebrate.    Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hockamama
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011 12:46:14 PM »

My hubs didn't get me anything our first valentine's day together.  I gave him such a hard time that he went the next day and picked up some stuff.  We lived in a small town and a friend of mine worked in the dime store in which he shopped.  It took him a long time to live that one down.  We've been together forever now, and sometimes he gets me something, sometimes he doesn't.  I don't mind as much as I used to, but I still like to receive something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011 02:23:34 PM »

I just sent in my questionnaire! I'm excited because I got a lot of card making supplies for Christmas and this will be the perfect way to try them out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
CabinArts
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011 04:59:09 PM »

Yay, I'm in!  This will be a great swap! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011 07:25:41 PM »

This is the perfect excuse to try out my Gocco again - now I just need to figure out which of the Valentines designs I was playing around with will make the best print!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011 02:54:54 PM »

I am so in!!!   Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011 09:08:43 AM »

This will be my 30th Swap Smiley I am so excited I am going to start today. I am home sick but maybe I can do some cutting out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
missriss

it smells like crafts in here...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011 02:10:37 PM »

I was about to start making my cards before we got our partners but the idea I came up with requires knowing how many I have.  I guess I can wait two more days... *sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Film Lab: Lighting Ratios
Top Slow-motion videos
How to Use Light Meters
Repo Men - Watch This Instead
Feeding Your Crew at the Film Set
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...