A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2011  (Read 42595 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: November 10, 2011 02:26:52 PM »

I met Miss Barbara in our last Ongoing Holiday Swap. Instead of responding to the list, I contacted her directly about what I could make off her list then had to write back and explain my confusion. Anyway, to make a long story short, we decided that we'd do a personal swap so we could make all the wonderful goodies for each other. Since we were involved in the other swap as well, we gave ourselves a long creating time which allowed both of us to continuously add to it. 

I was so completely blown away by all the MANY crocheted items she made for me. (Also, in the ongoing holiday swap, she also made the neatest little gnome and a fleece tinkerbelle blanket with a crochet lining)

Here is what was included in our personal swap: penguin, kirby, web blanket for my Spidery fan, two large towels with crocheted flap to button on the oven door, LOTS of pot holders, and LOTS of various types of scrubbies. I love scrubbies.

Isn't that blanket impressive!

SCORE!! Check out all the loot. Thanks again Miss Barbara!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
teachart
« Reply #301 on: November 10, 2011 03:57:33 PM »

WOW that blanket is awesome! You rule Miss Barbara!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 10, 2011 04:33:53 PM »

Awwwww...thanks!  It DOES look awesome  Grin but it really wasn't difficult to make at all, once I got the hang of the pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
plaidpineapple
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2011 07:00:50 PM »

Wow! That blanket is so awesome!! And I love the stuffies and wow all the other items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #304 on: November 10, 2011 07:04:44 PM »

I received a Wonderful package from gotgrey.  She was going to send me a bird egg necklace, which is great! But then she decided to add on some more items to completely spoil me!
The bird books and Blue (Think Rio the movie) Plushie are a surprise for Christmas for my son.  He will LOVE them!!  Thank you so much!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011 07:06:45 PM by plaidpineapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck

« Reply #305 on: November 18, 2011 02:40:25 PM »

plaidpineapple, those are some really great penguin books.

After our Halloween fill a treat bag swap, Sarahelise and I did a trade. She sent me these beautiful slippers that I'm going to give my grandmother for Christmas.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Think
« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2011 03:14:45 PM »

I received a beautiful package from my swap partner ZimBunny. We decided on three themes, Lenore (comic), Totoro, and Alice in Wonderland. We added a twist, each item from those three themes needed to be steampunked!

This is what I received:

Soot spirit

Hookah smoking caterpillar and steampunk butterfly

Ragamuffin

I absolutely adore them all, so much work and detail put into each piece. Thank you ZimBunny!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The big picture may be amazing but it's the little details that inspire.
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #307 on: December 26, 2011 01:43:17 PM »

I got these wonderful Harry Potter ornaments in a personal swap with indigo_roses Smiley

Aren't they awesome! Love em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: January 08, 2012 04:57:44 PM »

So the wonderful Dreadfullydivine and I kept running into each other in different places and were making jokes about stalking each other whenever we ran into each other. So it was only logical that we wanted to do a personal swap. And she was even great enough to send me stuff twice after the post office lost my first box! Which is why my stuff is being posted so late now lol.
So now I want to share some goodies with you all!
I love plushies and things... but nowhere near as much as I love FOXES Grin So she fittingly made me a plush fox.

She and I of course had to swap something related to our love of Salormoon. One of my favorite signs Wink And... it GLOWS Cheesy lol.

We also share a great love for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So she did up a framed image of a shared favorite quote of ours from Spike.

I really enjoyed this swap Smiley THANKS DREADFULLY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #309 on: January 08, 2012 08:05:34 PM »

I have finally found my camera, so I am able to share the fanfreekingtabulouse craft bomb package that I got from the ever amazing BirdBones.  There are tons of pictures BTW...

Firstly, she put it into really cool box with a removable lid...so I cut the tape carefully.
Secondly, she made me my own HOLIDAY!  I've been so busy with our new to use house that I didn't bother with Christmas much at all.  So it was nice to have my very own holiday Grin
The kitty is the other side of the postcard..so CUTE!
The last is a photo of all the tiny wee tiger packages she wrapped for me!!  I did rip into 2 of them before I remembered about photos...so no just opened picture either *pout*

The first pic is all the sweets she sent me!!  Everything was soooo yummy...but I think I liked the round chocolates best..they had crispy bits in a truffle inside YUMMY!
Next to that is all the fabrics she sent me.  A sweet wee mermaid fabric, a the deep purple/burgundy with strips of the fabric sewn down all over in a scroll type pattern, and a lovely lavender colored fun fur.  I'm sure they will all get used Grin
Then there are the way too cute glow in the dark sheep  LOVEum!!  And a rather cool and interesting book on Feng Shui and clutter.  I definitely need that Grin

So this is all the other stuff that was in the box!  There is so much cool stuff!  Hair accouterments, hippo wash cloth/mit, monster key chains, cool tape, beads, flamingo pen, black and white luck kitty bells ( I love odd shaped bells), a light up guy (his head changes colors too), and a light for Cosmo so we can see him at night heheheh, zebra zipper pouch, lots of cool little German metal clothing clips and such, blue heart buttons, sparkle pompom, and cool vinyl flower stickers that will be going on to my dishwasher along with some skull ones I have somewhere Grin

And THEN, she made me 2 very cool polyclay necklaces.  This little jolly bomb..

And this super amazing tentacled monster!! Is he not the coolest?

Thank you so much Dear BirdBones!  It was such a delight (well still is a delight really) to get to go through that amazing collection of wonderfull wee things.  You really made my holidays..well and you made me a holiday!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Crusty Grilled Rueben Sandwich Recipe
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
Sizzling Grilled Beef Strip Steak Recipe
Super Southern Creamy Corn Pudding Recipe
Sausage Cheese Balls with Sweet Dipping Mustard Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...