A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
372 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2011  (Read 41249 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: October 21, 2011 06:02:36 PM »

AAhh! Teachart that totally makes your new shrine super cool.  I'm delighted you have a space for your grandmas Grin Off to see what you made now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #281 on: October 23, 2011 08:22:23 AM »

A while back I angeled for the Monster Swap Rd. 2 for jmiller614.  After receiving the halloween painted gourds, she wanted some gourds of her own to paint.  So went up to greenbluff and got her some gourds of her own to paint.  In exchange she sent me an awesome package!

Look at all these goodies!  The box was full of awesome!

A pin cushion and ninja in disguise both inspired from my wist.  I don't have a pincushion and have been wanting one for a while, so this was perfect!  I also loooooove my painted gourd!  He is a clown ninja, too cute!  He will fit in perfect with my set of painted gourds that sit on my bookshelf.  They've been wanting a new friend.

A monster tissue holder, mad libs, and a glow-in-the-dark witch finger pen!  I love the tissue holder!  I have super sensitive  eyes and they get easily irritated.  The only cure is tissues and I never seem to have one with me!  These are going right into my purse!  And jmiller didn't know this, but I LOOOOOVE mad libs!  The pen is too fun!  My boss thought it was creepy!  Hehehe!

An amazing Harry Potter bag!  The strap is a Harry Potter neck tie!  How cool!  Accio bag!!!  Accio bag!!!  I must be a muggle, or my wand is broken because it is not coming to me!  ^_^

M is Moaning Murtle!  So freakin' awesome!  I have a Harry Potter ABC theme for my ATCs.  I think I only need 6 more to complete my set.  The little diary also slides out and is soooo cool!  Jmiller makes awesome ATCs!

Not pictured is a bunch of hot chocolate packs.  Mmmmm!  There was tiramisu, chocolate graham cracker, supreme chocolate, orange colored hot chocolate, and raspberry. Mmmm!  They are currently at work.  I've used the graham one, and it was really good!

Thanks again Jmiller614!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #282 on: October 23, 2011 10:34:39 AM »

Wonderful package you got there jillybeans Grin  The Ninja Clown is hilarious...and lightning fast (don't want to insult the Ninja part...) Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

« Reply #283 on: October 24, 2011 10:37:47 AM »

hello all!

there was some personal swappin' going on between myself and edelc and i thought i would share my spoils.  i made edel an airbrushed t-shirt in the ongoing wish swap, which prompted a personal swap where she received 5 more shirts and i received . . .

this quilt!
i gave her some options for color scheme and she chose the blue/yellows/oranges.  i think it's awesome.

back:

see that sweet little birdie she hid on the back for me?  she's awesome sauce.

it's a great lap/throw size so it can hang out.  wanted to show how great it looks on my rocking chair (original rust orange upholstery from when i was rocked in it as a baby) AND with my fabulous teal curtains.

and candy from ireland!  i have already devoured the 'snack' and 'fudge', and i approve.

thanks edel!

jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: October 24, 2011 04:34:54 PM »

edleC is an Awesome Irish lass Smiley Love her and her skills. I get to go on vacation with her every year in her camper with her and her lovely daughter Smiley haha ( made her a huge wall pocket org for her camper and get to go ever year LOL....she makes great trips Smiley that is a beautiful quilt that is for sure!! Lucky girl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
bobbinalong
« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2011 06:33:48 AM »

I was super lucky to get asked to personal swap with the amazing chughes after we both got flaked on during the Deathly Hallows II swap.  She sent me the most totally awesome Harry Potter package.

First, she sent a little crocheted Hedwig to go on Chloe's shoulder, since she's going to be Harry Potter for Halloween.  She also got a very cool shirt with a Grynffindor tie on it!  She really likes it.  Her favorite thing is the Hedwig, which is so cute, she says.

Next is a tote bag with all the spells written on it.  That's so neat, and I'm always using totes for everything!

The most amazing journal with Sorting Hat sayings all over the front, and packed full of goodies ---- like........

Bumper stickers, bookmarks, Harry Potter cards, a Hogwarts student laminated badge (once I stick in a picture!).  Some candy from Honeydukes, but only one pictured, the other one was eaten.

Close up of Chloe's tie shirt -- the painting is so awesome, look at the shading!

Keegan's shirt - he's just a future student, unless he turns out to be a Squib.

He put it on immediately and wore it all day yesterday.

The back of my shirt, the front says Hogwarts Alumni, it's so cool, too bad I can't wear it to work.

A four houses lantern, so pretty.  Unfortunately, the post office got a little wild with my box and smushed one side, but it's totally repairable.

My very own QuickQuotesQuill!  Hopefully, I can write nicer things than Rita, though.

These are about the cutest things I've ever seen.  They're on 4 x 6 canvas.

My first scarf!  I'm so excited.

Snitch earrings. I wore these to work yesterday, unfortunately, I only get to see like three people in my hole in the wall, and none of them are Potter fans.  Still, they looked awesome.

More earrings - Felix Felicis, and look at the tiny little horseshoe and fourleaf clover charms on them.  I really need some luck, I've had the worst month I've had all year.

UPDATE:  Chloe won her grade's costume contest at school and I'm attributing it all to her Hedwig!  And my mother bought me a yellow coat specifically to go with my red and yellow scarf (and it looks awwwweeeesome)

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011 06:20:16 AM by bobbinalong » THIS ROCKS   Logged
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2011 12:57:31 PM »

I received THE most amazing swap package from suereal- get ready for the green-with-envy-experience!
It all started with my innocent question if suereal would like to join me in the ugly-Xmas-sweater swap and quickly expanded into the most wonderful pen-pal-friendship! I'm so glad I have you in my life, suereal- and that is NOT only because I'm feeling utterly spoiled right now!

OK, so here come the exclamation marks Grin Originally , we agreed on exchanging a stuffie according to the "one-tiny-stuffie-rules".. well, I couldn't stick to that and neither did she Grin because she sent the most awe-inspiring package crammed full to the brim Grin:

First off, we have all the EXTRAS Grin- and yes, I will try to list everything, even as I'M bouncing off the walls from pure joy and quite a serious sugar rush Grin
She sent candy:
Chupa Chups, Coffee Crisps ( only one survived the timegap between opening the package and taking pictures), Pop Rocks ( which made bf and me simultaneously make very odd faces), Pixy Stix ( more odd faces), Rockets ( shared with classmate to overcome dreadfully depressing lessons today), Juicy Jellies in the most amazing colors and Zotz Lemon, as yet untried ( gotta save some experiences for later)....
AND THEEEEEEN..... more extras!

There were: a dynamo keychain lamp ( what an odd and wonderful invention), ChopStix that match the color of my kitchen, a cubethingy(in case I get bored at school), a miracle fish ( now I finally know what those are-I've been wondering for a long time..),an eyeball( always useful), push pins ( matching the kitchen again-YAY!), colored paper and stickers, a tentacle finger ( oh, I've been lusting for one of these!), a parasite note pad ( that I'll surely work out how to use), a jack-pencil Grin Grin Grin, a tiger-measuretape ( now I can finally make my own on-the-move-craft-kit!), Johnny Bravo stickers(..... YEAH!....)and neon colored overknees that are just too cool to turn into a stuffie... I am SO looking forward to wearing these!
AND- coolest of all extras:

A BRACELET THAT TURNS INTO A RULER! ( How cool is that?)
AND

My very own Jack-ring ( that actually fits on my knobbly fingers!!!!)

And those were "just" the extras! Are you green with envy yet? If not ( and I seriously doubt that), here comes the stuffie:

It's BOB ( yeah, he insisted on being called that) Grin, the psychic Leopard/Lemur/Lizard/Rat/Bat!
Isn't he just the most cute, adorable... ehm.. 'scuse me, BOB.... the most handsome, impressive and intimidating creature you ever saw?

It took about 3 seconds and we became the best friends ever, even if BOB insists on being 5 years old with me while the bf keeps a safe distance Grin

I love all his different parts and his glow-in-the-dark-potential, that I haven't witnessed as of yet. He is AWESOME.

And if you're still not convinced that suereal is just the most wonderful swap-partner, look at what was hiding at the bottom of that breathtaking package:

She.Made.Me.A.Spock.Shirt.  !!!!!!
*Speechless*
Spock rules...He just does.

I've said it before, but I'll say it over and over again- suereal, thank you sooooooo much! YOU ROCK!
You rock so much that my face is seriously aching from grinning like a cheshire cat.

THANK YOU! You made my week.. ehm.. month.... ehm you know, YOU ROCK! Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2011 02:12:03 PM »

Wow, look at the package!  Suereal definitely went all out!  Your stuffie is amazing, and that shirt is awesome!  And a ruler that's a bracelet?!  Say what?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2011 09:37:55 PM »

Yes, jillybeans, it's a great invention! It winds around your wrist and you can roll it out and it snaps into a sturdy ruler... Just awesome! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2011 10:28:30 PM »

I found it at Wallmart in Wash. at the start of school time.  They might still have them jillybeans Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Toga
How to Make an Elf Costume
How to Make a Paper Balloon Water Bomb
How to Make a No-Sew Safety Pin Purse
How to Make a Paper Gun
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...