A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
551 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2011  (Read 41637 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2011 09:09:47 AM »

I like the green one!
Did you paint the background or is it a printout of a real Picasso?

The green one I did myslef with shapries. To be perfectly honest, someone here on Craftster painted a purple one and I followed the lines of her painting, because it looked like something I could handle. An artist I am not. 
Here is the link to her painting.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=173503.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2011 03:09:16 PM »

i got some great lovely hooplas from goldensunshine today!!!  looky . . .

strait from my pins!  excellent stalking work!

jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
ragstostitches
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2011 11:51:57 AM »

I would love to do a personal swap with someone! I do sewing, text art, and lots of fun little craft items. Looking for some cool things to decorate my new apartment and useful things too!

I am also looking to trade ATCs. My theme is red, black, and white. The more the merrier!

Hope to hear from someone who would be interested in swapping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Especially for ATCs and items off of my wist & pinterest: 

http://wists.com/mc534384
http://pinterest.com/michelleweger/
myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2011 06:38:11 AM »

Jo_mama and I did a personal swap: I sent her those feltidermy heads and she sent me THIS:

I really don't even need to describe how thrilled I am, because I'm sure its clear to all of you that this is a hand-painted masterpiece. Wow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2011 09:53:14 AM »

Wow!  That under sea battle is FAB!  Very cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2011 06:24:11 PM »

VERY cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
Cherry48
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2011 05:42:32 PM »

OK so suereal and i meet through japanese cuteness swap, and decided to have a personal swap.... everything is supper cute and awesome! so i am jumping in and am showing off the awesomeness of SUE Grin

I am so in love with the magnet pin holder! that is sooo cool! and the scissors too!!!! i didnt even now that the tools were ever around! THANK YOU SO MUCH! LET ME NOT FORGET MY PANDA CLIP BOARD! i flipping love it!!!!!  and it is totally being put to use as we speak lol

Thank you so much for the etching cream!.... i will totally be learning how to use it! THE DOLL NEEDLE KIT IS SO COOL! lol i was like omg this is all so fancy! i am totally going to get out my comfy zone learn some new things  Smiley

Churro and albondigas LOVES the scratcher.... for some reason they love it on there tooshy lol I love my flash light too! thank you for that! i will totally put that to use when i take my dogs out for walks at night  Wink

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FLIPPED OUT WHEN I OPENED UP THE BUBBLE i was like Shocked WOWOWOWOWOW lmao YOU TOTALLY SPOILED ME  Cheesy

The ear rings are to cool! they make me think of pina coladas for some reason hehehe

You are a mind reader! i was staring at some colored pins the other day and was thinking of how it would be making things a little bit easier lol

I LOVE MY SHIRT!!!! the little skulls is an awesome awesome touch!  and its supppeerrr comfy!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUEREAL!!!! MY FOUR LEGGED BABIES LOVED LOVED THEM.... i even tried them and they are ubber yummy!!!!!

thank you so much Sue! you totally spoiled me! Much love Your way !!!!!
Cherry Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

private swaps are welcome! Cheesy
Keeping it Mint!
<3 CHERRY
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2011 07:14:01 PM »

I feel like I was spoiled just getting to make that package up.  I just kept getting ideas heheh. The etching cream is from craftylittlemonkey who sent it to me when she was de-stashing for moving.  I saw you wanted to learn it, so it was a perfect match.  Just get yourself some Contact paper from a dollar store...or you can buy some expensive stuff from a glass shop if you want heheh.  CLM also suggested Mylar sheets and spry glue...just not the spray glue that is permanent.

As soon as you posted about the HK Panda in that shop I knew what I wanted make you.  And I'm tickled you like all the sewing stuff.  Most of that was stuff other folks have given me and I just jazzed up a few of the pieces.

And Cosmo like his bum scratched with his octopus too.  Must be a dog thing.  I just have to ask him if he wants some octopus and he gets all cute and wiggly.  I'm glad the dogs (and you) liked the treats.  My Hub tries all of Cosmo's treats too heheh

Thanks so much for suggesting we swap!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011 07:21:11 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2011 07:07:57 AM »

Wait a minute - are those really octopus doggie treats? Could such a thing actually exist?

Of course you're well situated for over-cute Japanese stuff, Suereal. Vancouver is where the container ships of cutneness are unloaded!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2011 10:13:59 AM »

Wait a minute - are those really octopus doggie treats? Could such a thing actually exist?

Of course you're well situated for over-cute Japanese stuff, Suereal. Vancouver is where the container ships of cutneness are unloaded!

Wulf
Sadly, the dog treats look more like poodle poo then octopus.  The octopus part is the pink thing with the white legs.  Your supposed to push it down on your head for "much relaxing" (it's from Diaso--the amazing Japanese mostly for a toony store in Richmond), but it is the perfect thing for giving a nice deep massage to wee dogs backs.  And it's easier on the humans hands too.
And, I must admit, the thought of being able to spread coin bubble machine goodness and strange Japanese stuff around was what pushed me over the edge and got me to join in the first place.  I try very hard to avoid plastic in general...but I'm quite addicted to Japanese stuff, plastic or no.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
High-Low Hems Are Perfect For Summer
CFDA Fashion Awards Winners And Red Carpet Style
Get Trendy In Sporty Chic Shorts
Finding the Perfect Summer Dress
Angelina Jolie Makes a Sexy Statement at Her First Post-Surgery Red Carpet
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...