A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
713 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2011  (Read 38981 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crazyalien8

Neverending sculptor.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2011 09:34:37 PM »

ohhithar, everyone!

Took me forever to post these - but they're from the inchie swap with ChristieAnn! These were fabulous, and they're currently hanging from my bulletin board.  Cheesy

The bone inchies on the left coloum are awesome - though it took someone else to point out that it was the song! Loved them even more after that.

The boobie stars on the T inchie make me giggle :3

Nilmerg - I've finished all my swaps and trying to figure out what to do with myself! And I've decided to craft a display for all my inchies, but now I'll be needing MORE inchies. So, there you go.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011 09:38:04 PM by crazyalien8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2011 08:19:03 PM »

Tygermane and I did a little personal swap for some hair goodies and I just love what I got! Check it out!

An awesome crocheted headband (in perfect colors for my hair) and the cutest little flower bobby pins!

Thanks again Tyger! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2011 07:14:22 AM »

Julieboolie sent me a wonderful package to make up for one that went astray a while back  Cheesy

heaps or materials for Pullip clothes

toy eyes (hard to get here) mini canvas' and some wee mini ornaments for my Pullip dolls house

yarn and a cute wee container

my fav hot drinks! (cant get them here so Im always so happy to receive them)

and several very cute crochet projects. A panda, heart, phoenix/dragon book thong and a mug cozy

Thankyou Julie  Cheesy  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
julieboolie

turtle, turtle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2011 10:01:01 AM »

you are so very welcome! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Wists | Pinterest | Ravelry
shylitlegoddess
Jill of most trades

Why is there bacon in the soap??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2011 03:21:47 PM »

ohhithar, everyone!

Took me forever to post these - but they're from the inchie swap with ChristieAnn! These were fabulous, and they're currently hanging from my bulletin board.  Cheesy

The bone inchies on the left coloum are awesome - though it took someone else to point out that it was the song! Loved them even more after that.

The boobie stars on the T inchie make me giggle :3

Nilmerg - I've finished all my swaps and trying to figure out what to do with myself! And I've decided to craft a display for all my inchies, but now I'll be needing MORE inchies. So, there you go.  Cheesy

Did anyone else start singing "Head and shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes" in their head while seeing these great inchies?!?!?!

I received a great personal swap package from adrienne_bowers. We swapped Surprise Balls! I didn't manage to get a picture before I started tearing into carefully unwrapping it.

She sent it in this really cool packing box used for Propel Sport Drinks that has an opening on both sides. Could be cool to snag some of those for future shipping fun!

Here is a list of the contents of the Surprise Ball:
1 Each: Mini King of Hearts Card, keychain, butterfly stamp (YAY!), orange bouncy ball, 1 little piggy (-giggle-), sticker, toy hanger, toy glasses, mini plastic box with long strand of frosted orange seed beads, lavender sachet (I kept wondering why everything smelled so good), cluster of ceramic flowers
2 Each: quotes on slips of paper (For my journals Smiley ), bottle caps, bells, bundles of fun trims, foam mystery capsules, dinosaurs, silly bands,
AND: three army men, 1 yard pink and white polka dot wired ribbon
Outside of the ball she included 1 bag of orange, blue, purple, and natural colored roving (I haven't spun in AGES, and I can't wait!), a copper cuff bracelet, a homemade fairy plaque, long fingerless gloves/arm warmers (These will be great for goth club and winter time!)

It's awesome! All of the little bits and bobs will be used for various craft projects and shrines. THANK YOU ADRIENNE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shout4joy
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2011 11:53:31 AM »

I participated in a personal swap with squire_inaria and just received this lovely poppet Smiley I asked if she could make one for my dd...

based on this design (from said dd):

I have to admit that squire_inaria noticed more details than I did!

I plan to give this to my dd for her birthday Smiley

Thanks for swapping!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011 12:03:56 PM by shout4joy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2011 07:22:01 AM »

Yesterday I got my swap package from BirdBones, and we did a personal swap as well as the One Tiny Stuffie Round 6.  I wanted to give it the attention it deserves, so I am posting it here.

First off, it is AWESOME!  For our personal swap she made me a monster book cover that I've been oogling.

Isn't it awesome!!!  I Friggin' love it!

And chocolate from Germany, to boot!  (Disregard the open package.  I broke into it last night.  Mmmmmmm)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
kriSmith
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2011 12:31:53 PM »

JillHogan and I are getting a head start on our altered puzzle pieces. Here is what she sent me. I am doing two puzzle at the same time. I'm finishing up my woodland themed puzzle and starting my daughter's orange/pink/black and white giant piece puzzle. Thanks JillHogan.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
crazyalien8

Neverending sculptor.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2011 06:35:54 PM »

Received 20 inchies in a person swap with nilmerg! These are awesome, I love them.  Cheesy

The 6 Feet Under inchie baffled the crap out of me, because I never said that anywhere on my pininterest or through the PM- and it had to sink in that she stalked my profile! Super awesome partner! Thank you sosomuch!

The set of mustaches has to be my favorite of all of them, even though they're all fantastic!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011 06:36:40 PM by crazyalien8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2011 10:17:31 PM »

The 6 Feet Under inchie baffled the crap out of me, because I never said that anywhere on my pininterest or through the PM- and it had to sink in that she stalked my profile!

A friend loaned me the whole 5 series DVD box set recently, so it was on my mind and whe I saw it in your profile, I couldn't resist.

Glad you liked them, when I send the inchies 'card only' it is by far the cheapest way to send them and sometimes they just get there so quickly it amazes me! Now where did that package that I sent to babalina get to?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Teriyaki Glazed Duck Breast
Curry Chicken with Apples and Pasta Recipe
How To Make Curry Sushi
Chicken Lajawab Recipe
Crab Ravioli Wontons w/ Chef Susanna Foo at Gourmet Kitchen
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...