A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,584
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2011  (Read 46260 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mieljolie
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2011 01:24:32 PM »

Cackle, I think you and Mieljolie are perfect partners.  Beautiful stuff all around!

Perfect partners indeed!  I must agree.  Smiley  Love all that she sent me.  Glad the feeling is shared.

...MJ if you could post a pic of it I would be grateful. It is too pretty not to show off!
Thank you, thank you for all the wonderful things you made. I love everything and feel so spoiled!
I have to mention that we had a small dinner party for the DH's birthday last Saturday and I had my boo't and spell book displayed. Everyone was oohing and aahing over them! You rock girl!!

Yay!  So glad you like everything, and the boot and book were a hit at your dinner party. 

Here's a pic of the mask that my daughter helped decorated:

Can't let it go unposted.  Daughter wouldn't forgive us.  Smiley  I posted more about it and the other items on my blog.  Thanks so much for posting, Cackle.  You rock, too!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2011 01:48:21 AM »

Here are my final 3 puzzle pieces:

(Sorry the picture is a bit dark)
Lilibet was inspired by her love of Irish Dancing, cows and some really cool scrapbooking paper that has inspirational words like brave, strong and beautiful all over it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2011 01:51:11 AM »

And....I'm sure some of you have worked out that with the arrival of those 3 pieces, my puzzle is complete!

I decided to decorate the frame in a patching kind of look, using my 4 shades of purple and one black ink pad. Might add some detail with a sharpie at some point, but I'm happy for now.

Thank you to AmandaBL, Smmarrt, Stickerchic87, Llisaredd, Criousfae, Seeuudee, Lilibet and Jillhogan for altering pieces for me. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2011 05:25:44 AM »

Your puzzle looks great!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oohmybees
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2011 08:43:34 AM »

I received my package from mieljolie yesterday and everything is fabulous!!!

Here is my new witch's boot, I asked for black cats or skeletons and she did both.

A Teesha Moore inspired binder cover with my name embroidered on the back.

A ladybird house ornie, I have to admit when I saw the one she made for Cackle I was jealous, I'm so glad she made one for me too.

And finally a polymer clay sculpture of a pumpkin in a witch's hat (similar to something in my wists, but so much better!), the lovely box her daughter decorated for me, and a polymer clay embellished pen.

Everything is just perfect, Thank you so much mieljolie

BTW, I'm always ready to do another swap with you, I want to have a whole collection of those boots!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2011 12:58:48 PM »

Nilmerg, it looks great. I love that each piece is so individual and yet they work as a whole.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mieljolie
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2011 01:25:50 PM »

...BTW, I'm always ready to do another swap with you, I want to have a whole collection of those boots!

LOL!  Maybe we'll make our swapping an annual or biennial tradition.  Wink  I'm actually pondering making some related witchy items like a paper mache hat or cauldron painted similarly.  Whatcha think?

Oh!  I wanted to make a slight clarification that mom's pumpkin is actually made of an air-drying clay she had.  I've already scolded her and told her to use the polymer clay next time she has a sculpting whim.  Smiley  I glued it to the resin "Cinderella" book she found at a secondhand store that we repainted to coordinate with it.  Sorry 'bout not being clear on that.  I'm so glad it made it in one piece. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oohmybees
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2011 03:03:37 PM »

LOL!  Maybe we'll make our swapping an annual or biennial tradition.  Wink  I'm actually pondering making some related witchy items like a paper mache hat or cauldron painted similarly.  Whatcha think?

Yes, let's start a tradition, and also Yes to the hat or cauldron.

I guess I wasn't paying attention about what kind of clay she used, you had it packed really well, I'm glad it made it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carinafox5

yes, husband, I spent THAT much at Hobby Lobby 0:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2011 09:15:08 AM »

I received these beautiful pieces from KriSmith for a private swap from Altered Puzzle Pieces - Round 3 swap. I received them and have been looking for them for days!! My youngest fell in love with them and since he is austistic (animal obsessed) and for the most part non-verbal/conversational... it was almost a catastrophe! lol I was sooooo excited when I found them this morning after looking for 2 1/2 hours straight just this morning! -not counting the other days I have been searching! I even offered my older kids (14 and 12) 10 bucks to whoever found any! Yup, 20 bucks for 2 pieces.. and I'd have paid it too!

These pieces are sooo perfect! My theme is fantasy -including the movies: Legend and Labyrinth ...fantasy in general etc.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this one... I never even thought of a mermaid! It's perfect! and with the cute little fish on it.. Gavin loves it too!

This is sooo awesome! I love love love the goblins in this movie! And, the fieries are something I so want to have as a stuffed plushie! One day, I will have one! I love how this piece is glittery and combines the black and white goblins and the bright red fiery! I *heart* this piece!

Thank you sooo much Kris! I enjoyed our swap! Perhaps we'll see each other in round 4? Wink I still have way too many pieces to do! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Forget Edward and Jacob...Team Jareth Smiley
http://wists.com/carinafox5
kriSmith
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2011 10:40:07 AM »

I'm glad you found them. I was unsure about the mermaid one. Now I just thougth about the egg shell one someone did. The tail would have been cool in the egg shells. I liked the monster one because it was simple. I'm glad you like them.

I have to join the next one, because I still have pieces left over for my puzzle and I bought two puzzles for my kids. They are those big pieces too. My daughter is buggin' on me to start hers. I might have to show her how to do her own and we can have a craft day together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play All My Loving on a Guitar
How to Play Yesterday on a Guitar
And I Love Her - Easy Rhythm Guitar Lesson
How to Play House of the Rising Sun on an Acoustic Guitar
Learn About "The Kiss" by Gustav Klimt
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...