A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
432 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2011  (Read 39010 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: October 04, 2011 10:39:18 AM »

Yay!  Glad you liked the spoons Jo!  Hope your mom loves them!!

Love your heart collection.  They are really sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
hoboe

I'm cute and fluffy!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2011 07:23:36 PM »

I had an awesome swap with http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=70199 she sent me these:

Tree of Life pendant on Byzantinte chainmaille:

Close up of pendant:

Steam Punk Necklace:

Close up of charms:

Wonderfully made! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lizardsally
« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2011 03:20:20 PM »

I hope it is OK to ask here, I have been drooling over all these fabulous pics!  Is there a place on craftster where I can offer stuff that I have that I don't need, in order to initiate a personal swap?  Thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2011 05:40:50 PM »

I hope it is OK to ask here, I have been drooling over all these fabulous pics!  Is there a place on craftster where I can offer stuff that I have that I don't need, in order to initiate a personal swap?  Thank you.
Often people who aren't a friend (donators) of craftsters will create a signature (Look a the bottom section of your post or others) and will make a small statement of what they are willing to swap or what they need. If you decide to become a friend of craftster and donate once a year then you can specify that on your profile. It's a feature to add this and favorite project pictures, and bios when you become a friend, among many other cool things. Hope this helped.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2011 08:24:15 PM »

Oh, wow, so many cool things in this gallery! That Alien pin-up is just bad-a$$!

jeannette32 and I did another personal swap for ATCs and Inchies, and she sent me such neat stuff! (Again! Smiley)

A witch ATC, and a tree one:

And then my favorite (although I love them all), this pumpkin one:

Then four cute inchies (the skull!):

and a bunch of tiny, sparkly stickers:

Thanks so much Jeannette! Once again, I had fun swapping with you! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2011 09:00:07 PM »

I did two personal swaps recently:  One with Nilmerg.  She sent me an embroidered monogram Hoopla to add to my Hoopla wall.  I love it.  I had pinned one that she made for a hoopla swap, so she made an "r" for me.  It looks great on my hoopla wall.............

We also agreed on 12 inchies, but Nilmerg went WAY over our quota.  She outdid herself.  These are adorable!!!!

AND IT'S A ROBIN, FOR ME (ROBIN)  Grin

Thanks Nilmerg.......... This was a fun, great swap.  Let's swap again soon :-)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011 09:09:55 PM by Robinpich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2011 06:49:26 PM »

I just got a fab package from the uber amazing Birdbones today, and I must suggest that folks hit this chica up for private swaps.  Not only is her work superb, but she is a treasure unto her self.  Be warned this is picture zoftic....

Firstly, the box was covered in this wonderuse paper... And then I opened it..

And it was STUFFED!  Now...do I start with the mains or the suger rush...sugar rush it is Grin

Anyone who knows me knows i have a thing for eyes in general.  And what could be better then GUMMY EYES!!!  They are gloopy and squishy and yummy all at the same time.  But my hands had to have a bit of fun..

Now I can get away with talking to my self Grin

And then here is the rest of the sugar rush.  Notice the one package is empty.  A nice gingery cookie covered in chocolate.  I absorbed them before I even unpacked the rest of the box Grin

She also was kind enough to send along a special treat for my Hub...it was a good thing for him that he was home at the time.....

THEN she sent along these yummys...cept they are eye candy not tummy candy..

And now..I am proud to present *insert here what ever important music/sound you prefer*  STUFFIES!!

Not only did I receive them but I ADOPTED them.  Here is the cover and the info inside.

It says..."     Adopt an Alsace Rabbit, commonly known as the Easter Bunny!

Lepus sylayaticus hedera, Schreckstien 1527

Discovered by the German Alchemist, Dr. Schreckstien in 1527, this subspecies of the common rabbit is a crossing 'between plant and animal.  It's origins are widely disputed, some documents dating back to the 16th century even attributed their existence to the mysterious experiment's of their discovery.

Although widely spread in their native grounds of Alsace (French: Alsace, German: Elsass, the fifth smallest of the 27 regions of France, a highly disputed area between Germany and France) at the time of their discovery, the Alsace Rabbit is now near to extinct.  This might be due to the high popularity of their clear eggs that reveal the colorful creature inside, especially around Ester-time.  Also there is some discussion that the species, consisting of both plant and herbivore animal, has some genetically created dietary difficulties.

IN the age of artificial food and flavors, the Alsace Rabbit is now trying to make a comeback.  Widespread promotion may also lead to increased awareness in children in order to give their eggs the time they need to mature.

The Board for the Alsace Rabbit's Fornication (B.A.R.F.) is hoping for your support in the adopting and preserving the unique species."

I will of course be taking up the call to do every thing I can for these poor misunderstood and vulnerable animals!  So here are a few more photos to entice others to join the cause.

And I might have made a tiny mistake as I released the poor baby from it's clear egg before I was sure it was ready.  Fortunately, the little creature was far enough evolved to be able to with stand a premature birth.

But that is still not the end of this amazing box...

I am the proud recipient of a OneOfAKind BirdBones shirt!!!...um...SSSQQQUUUEE E!!

Check out this fab sleeve..

And this adorible pocket...

It even comes with a wee puffy flower pin...

How cute is that??!!

Thanks you soo much BirdBones!  I hope you like what I sent to you even 1/2 of how I like what you sent me.  But mostly..just thanks sooo much for being such an amazing PMpall!
One Zillion Hugs for BB Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 18, 2011 09:31:00 PM »

Suereal, I am so glad you like it! And soooooo relieved the shirt fits! I bought a shirt in the size you requested and used it as a base, but it somehow seemed to shrink in the crafting process.... Hope the sleeves are extralong-enough for you Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: October 19, 2011 06:31:26 AM »

Wow BirdBones, that shirt is something else! Now I am stalking yyyoooouuuuuu!!! lol!

PS, whenever I quilt or applique on anything it starts shrinking up so I start larger than I think I'm gonna need. Those Teesha Moore squares get so much smaller once they're all decorated, the difference in size is totally surprising!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 19, 2011 08:59:26 AM »

theeeheee, craftylittlemonkey, go ahead and stalk me Grin! Maybe we get to be on the same swap someday? Wink Suereal gave me the most perfect input to work with and since she helped me get to know The Tick, I figured, the comic fabric I found by chance was just the thing for her...

Thanks for the tip- actually, I usually leave too much seam allowance ('cause I'm sloppy when making stuff for myself..) , so things usually turn out roomier than I'd like. But of course, we can't have that when crafting something for the awesome suereal! Grin Well, I know better now and that's one thing that's really great about swapping- I keep learning things I'd otherwise never have the opportunity to figure out Wink 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glossy and Shiny Hair in 4 Steps
Amoy Pitters of Amoy Couture: VIBE VIXEN Salon Takeover
How to Create Marilyn Monroe-Inspired Hollywood Hair
How to Create 1940s Style Katy Perry-Inspired Hair
How to Get Easy Hairstyles For Spring
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...