Swap name: One Tiny WWP Imbolc Thing Round 25
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: hawkeyes_girl
Sign-up date range: 1-7-11 to 1-14-11
Date to send item by: 1-28-11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? As Craftster dictates!Welcome to the One Tiny WWP Imbolc Thing Swap Round 25!
The idea of this swap is to create one tiny thing for your partner to celebrate Imbolc, Brigid's Day, Candlemas, or just the plain old coming of spring and light from the darkness of winter! This Greater Sabbat falls on Feb. 2nd. It falls between the winter solstice and the spring equinox and the holiday is an observation of new beginnings, returning of daylight, purification, new milk, chastity and fire.
Ideas may include (but not limited to) decorated candle holders, altar decorations like a Brigid's cross or bride doll, maybe even Imbolc-themed sweets! Fire and new beginning themes are very welcome in this swap!
Information about Imbolc may be found here: http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/imbolcfebruary2/a/AllAbout_Imbolc.htmIf you are interested in this swap, please PM the organizer with the questionnaire and title it Imbolc Swap Questionnnaire
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are pagan?)
How long have you been practicing?
Are you a single practitioner, or in a coven?
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, etc?
What do you need/want?
Is there anything you do NOT want?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies or aversions to anything? What are they?
Please list your last 3 WWP swap partners if applicable:
Anything else you want to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NOParticipants:
4. holistic knitter
1. Round Robin: hawkyeyes_girl --->selkie--->impchild--->hawkeyes_girl
2. eeyore_witch <---> holistic knitter
3. Jenna_Gayle <---> Silver McAdams
4. stellou <---> Monnie31
5. Fosca <---> whileitsraining
6. FinRaziel <---> TheManicCrafter
7. FullMoon <---> LadybladesSwap Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371141.msg4365720#msg4365720