A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,041
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Rd 2 (signups closed, sendouts Mar 1)  (Read 30856 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011 07:58:50 AM »

Don't be scared v3nu5! You can do it! But I completely understand. I tried to do four swaps at once and was so overwhelmed, even though one of the swaps I had finished and sent for when the other three really got started. @__@ It's so hard to pace yourself with all the great swaps on Craftster. lol

That is completely true, since my send out date for my initial swap is a week before the closing of this one.  Grin I could totally do that! I'll have to run this by DH. Especially since we might start raiding soon. I wonder if I could set up a weird crochet/knitting needle macro while I raid?
Knit/purl knit/purl = steady shot/ black arrow steady shot/ arcane shot.  Ahem, 'scuze my extreme nerdiness. I'm more than sure I will be sending in my questionnaire soon.  Tongue

Myself and my boyfriend have been running a few of our low level guildies through the lower level dungeons both for nostalgia and the guild acheivements. It's a chance for us to be flashy, since we vent it up and every time we run into a room and everything is dead within seconds one of the lower level players is like, "You guys are like gods! So powerful..." and it bolsters our ego. We drain mana on the big aoe stuff and anything that booms, so there's a bit of stopping to mana up and let the lower level guys loot. I tend to crochet during that downtime and during the long wind rider flights. Cheesy Although, since I finally saved up enough without spending it for Artisan flying the other day, I've been doing less crafting. :0 I'm glad you're joining us!

Also, I got the feedback started for everyone who has sent in a questionnaire, so if it's not showing on your profile let me know. Cheesy I'm so excited. lol. Your questionanaires crack me up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011 08:25:13 AM »

i am SOOOOO pumped for this! I can hardly wait! I actually dreamed I was crafting this swap last night  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
amazing_784
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011 09:07:51 AM »

That is completely true, since my send out date for my initial swap is a week before the closing of this one.  Grin I could totally do that! I'll have to run this by DH. Especially since we might start raiding soon. I wonder if I could set up a weird crochet/knitting needle macro while I raid?
Knit/purl knit/purl = steady shot/ black arrow steady shot/ arcane shot.  Ahem, 'scuze my extreme nerdiness. I'm more than sure I will be sending in my questionnaire soon.  Tongue

LOL on the hunter/knitter combo!  I feel like I'm not so alone out here!  Good luck with the macro!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011 09:22:38 AM »

I have done similar, crafting while playing. Sometimes it's just hard to decide what you want to do more. Sometimes I will take the fp flights just so I can craft while in route to the next place.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011 10:49:08 AM »

lol My husband just informed my that he told his guild that I switched to horde and one of them exclaimed "AND YOU"RE STILL WITH HER!!??" LOL! Cracked me up!! I'm super excited! I've been playing my goblin girl (when I can, mind you) and I've got her up to 28 (and counting!) She is just so adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011 12:37:33 PM »

lol My husband just informed my that he told his guild that I switched to horde and one of them exclaimed "AND YOU"RE STILL WITH HER!!??" LOL! Cracked me up!! I'm super excited! I've been playing my goblin girl (when I can, mind you) and I've got her up to 28 (and counting!) She is just so adorable!!
I feel you...I'm primarily Horde, but I'm leveling a Worgen hunter on a friend's guild.  Level 37...it seems to take longer the more characters I have, since I know what I'm missing by being a low level!  Good luck with the goblin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hyper-Piston
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011 01:30:19 PM »

ALAS, well partially alas, I'm starting school right in the middle of it all and gotta focus on that, but I'll be haunting! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Cheesy

>> << FOR THE HORDE.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011 02:42:42 PM »

Oh lord... Guess I'll be joining this one pretty soon. I've been playing WoW for years (and other MMOs forever!). I actually beta-ed on the Alliance side, but switched to Horde as soon as the game went live. A few years ago my husband joined me in game, which is both fun and frustrating. Smiley It's funny that so many crafters also play. Are you guys long-time gamers, or is WoW all you've played?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011 02:49:20 PM »

I think I have been playing 2 or 3 years
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011 03:41:58 PM »

Yay welcome to our side! Horde is pretty cool. I haven't really tried alliance yet, but most of my friends are on real id anyway so I can still hang out with them cross faction. Makes it so much easier.

I'm just struggling to find motivation to do anything. My guild wants me to get my gear up so I can heroic and raid but... ehhhhhhh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shrimp and Chicken Dumplings
Homemade Chinese Noodles
How to Make Wonton Soup
How to Cook Chinese Food
Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...