A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
368 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Rd 2 (signups closed, sendouts Mar 1)  (Read 31014 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyWereWolf
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011 03:53:47 PM »

You're my hero Songs. Grin Might have to wait till end of sign-ups or till it's almost full. I am in 2 swaps already and have never attempted 3 at once- I'm a little scared.  Embarrassed

i just signed up for my first full box!!!!
xD im excited
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011 04:29:27 PM »

I've been waiting and waiting for this!!! I sent in my questioairre with couple blanks because I was so excited I couldn't handle it. Also I wanted to secure my spot. Anyone else an altoholic and have a hard time remembering all your toons? LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011 04:33:27 PM »

I've played for about 3 years, played some other randoms games before. Mostly Spyro. Heh. >.<
Pretty much only Alliance, tried Horde twice, but only for about a month because my friends pressured. I don't like the players there. That and I'm just too involved with my Druid.
Can't wait to get a partner to start crafting. Crafting WoW related stuff is my very fave.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011 05:03:54 PM »

I've played for about 3 years, played some other randoms games before. Mostly Spyro. Heh. >.<

Haha! I love Spyro! I've played every one. It was a super-fun game, but my favorite was the third version. It had so many cute, quirky characters in it with funny sayings, and that's part of why I love WoW too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011 06:19:21 PM »

awe I wish I had the time to do this one!!  Hubby would love some lootz!.... Maybe I'll just make him something Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011 06:29:28 PM »

That's so funny crymson. I have a couple of Alli characters, mostly made when I first got the game and before my friends found out I was playing and got me to make my main on their server. They are so much more neglected than any of my Horde characters just because I really don't like the players on the Alliance side. I don't think I've ever had a pleasant dungeon run with them. There are jerks all across both sides though, that's for sure.

I'm actually a noob to the game. I've been a gamer all my life, but for some reason I never really got into MMOs other than Puzzle Pirates. I've been pressured by a good friend to play for the last couple of years, but I resisted on the principle that I didn't think you should pay so much for a game that you have to continue to pay for month to month. Earlier this October I was in 7-11 and bought the trial disk on a whim, and two days into my ten day trial the huge Cata patch hit and I spent three days downloading it. I almost quit in frustration, but after a few days of playing, and our Halloween guild run naked (well, we all kept on our cloaks and helms) through Goldshire, I was pretty much hooked. Cheesy I spent my first month in the game playing with alts, figuring out what I liked to play and made my main one week before the Cata release. Cheesy Then I had to slow down because my back started hurting and I broke my computer chair. D: My main is 78 now. Can't wait to get into Hyjal! The fact that both my boyfriend and I bought all the expacs including Cata almost all at once meant no other Christmas presents for each other this year. lol. But I can live with that.

Is anyone else doing/thought about doing the Blizzard contest where you construct a replica of an in game weapon to win a stainless steel replica of Frostmourne? I started working on a pattern to make a crocheted Ashbringer plush, but there's no way I'd finish it in time, especially with swaps, considering it needs to be life-sized....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011 06:31:26 PM »

Oh GAWD! I enjoyed the first one sooo much I really want to join! I'm STILL in love with my little crocheted Kurken >.< I asked DH if I could join, and what does he say? "I wanna do it!" hahaha caught me off guard Wink

So, before I send in a questionairre, I have one myself: Can I sign up on behalf of both me and the hubs? The last WoW swap I did, my awesome partner shared with her man - sharing crafting and receiving... anyone up to the challenge?! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011 07:13:38 PM »

Oh GAWD! I enjoyed the first one sooo much I really want to join! I'm STILL in love with my little crocheted Kurken >.< I asked DH if I could join, and what does he say? "I wanna do it!" hahaha caught me off guard Wink

So, before I send in a questionairre, I have one myself: Can I sign up on behalf of both me and the hubs? The last WoW swap I did, my awesome partner shared with her man - sharing crafting and receiving... anyone up to the challenge?! Grin
My hubby has played WoW longer than I have.  He bought me the BC battlechest for a wedding gift. Smiley  I think he'd like some WoW stuff too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011 07:30:09 PM »

My hubby has played WoW longer than I have.  He bought me the BC battlechest for a wedding gift. Smiley  I think he'd like some WoW stuff too.

Hehe my hubs and I started together. He's bought me a few WoW things as pressies: like the Wind Ryder plush and in game pet, and the Celestial Steed of course Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2011 07:34:10 PM »

I bought my hubby the in-game Panderan Monk last Christmas as a present.  Haven't had too much money to buy all the other cool things that come with the game.  Paying for the monthly subscription is enough for us for now. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Straighten with the Measure Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Automate Crop and Straighten
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with the Marquee Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with the Crop Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing the Crop Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...