A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,958
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: needle book swap gallery  (Read 24621 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Suwalo
Oh my, there's a tiny boat in my teacup!

Think outside that lumpy oval of a head... what?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2011 10:03:40 PM »

penelopewaits, your package is just too beautiful for words! I love that book SO much... so pretty. >.<
...and the extras... love it all. Your partner is so lucky. Now excuse me while I wist your book. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

| Flickr | Blog |
whats_her_name
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2011 07:03:31 AM »

penelopewaits, your package is just too beautiful for words! I love that book SO much... so pretty. >.<
...and the extras... love it all. Your partner is so lucky. Now excuse me while I wist your book. Wink

I'll second that!  I love hexies and the little embroidered details are so fabulous - WOW!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2011 07:05:51 AM »

OK penelopewaits, I've decided that I need to know what fabrics those are - they look so adorable together!!!  Do you happen to know who made all that gorgeous stuff???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2011 04:52:34 PM »

I received from Ramona Q and I couldn't be more pleased.

She embroidered the needlebook beautifully with vintage images: stork scissors; thimble; embroidery floss; needle and thread; and a strawberry pincushion. I love the vintage look.
Inside, she tucked some beaded pins. I love that, jewelry on my pins!
She also included some wonderful extras (in first photo). A White Stripes concert button--my favorite band; an art button (I will add it to two others I have and frame them); and a wooden spool that was once her Grandmother's. I was very touched by that.
Thanks, Ramona Q, for being such a great swap partner.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011 05:10:07 PM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2011 12:50:26 AM »

OK penelopewaits, I've decided that I need to know what fabrics those are - they look so adorable together!!!  Do you happen to know who made all that gorgeous stuff???

the main prints are from the durham quilt collection by lecien, but i must say, they've been in my stash for quite some time, so i couldn't vouch for their current availability.

thanks for the lovely comments Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2011 07:53:52 AM »

Wow!!! I am so sorry I missed this swap; they are all so wonderful!!!!
I hope there will be another needlebook swap soon.............
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2011 08:31:33 AM »

The more I see all the gorgeous needlebooks, the more nervous I get about my partner receiving mine!  Why oh why didn't I have some of these ideas?  And why don't I have as much talent as the people who make them...  Wink

Great stuff!  I'm filing SO many of them away as 'things I want to try to make some day'.  Cheesy

International shipping is so depressingly slow...  :/  I just wish it'd hurry up and get there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meowari
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2011 09:05:57 AM »

The more I see all the gorgeous needlebooks, the more nervous I get about my partner receiving mine!  Why oh why didn't I have some of these ideas?  And why don't I have as much talent as the people who make them...  Wink

Great stuff!  I'm filing SO many of them away as 'things I want to try to make some day'.  Cheesy

International shipping is so depressingly slow...  :/  I just wish it'd hurry up and get there!
I'm right there with you, Smeddley- I wish I had half the creativity of these guys!
I just scared my mail carrier, because I ran out of my apartment as soon as I heard her in the lobby & I started bombarding her with questions about packages from Australia. Unfortunately, it didn't come today. Maybe next week...
I did learn that my mail carrier is leaving on a trip for Australia tonight, though. Small world, huh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tiffi_333
« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2011 12:13:17 PM »

i recieved my package last night from terracruiz and i got super spoiled Smiley i got a really nice needle book with sherlock holmes on it (im completely obsessed with all the old sherlock holmes)

and i got lots of extras. i got a hello kitty bag to hold grocery bags and a bunch of candy...its all been stolen already...there was also reese cups but they got eatten before i could take the picture. i got to keep the mustache from the lollipop though so it was fine Cheesy

i also got some really cool erasers, ribbon and little clips with frogs and lady bugs which are so cute.

she also sent me some paper flowers and stamps

and awesome stickers, a note book, slide mounts and a baggy full of little trinkets,

thanks so much again terra...this was such a good first swap to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dfunk98
« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2011 11:36:51 AM »

finally i'm able to post the pictures of the beautiful needlebook knitpurl made for me

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Hoopla Swap #4-Sent
Reading Swap-Crafting
Craft My Wists Crafting
$4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box #3-Sent
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Zebra Nail Art: Black, Gold, and White All Over
A Lunar-Inspired Manicure Fit for a Sweet Chocolatier
Birchbox Beauty Favorites: W3LL People, Harney & Sons, Red Flower and More
How to Paint Nails With Your Non-Dominant Hand
How to Rock Winged Eyeliner
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...