A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
830 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: needle book swap gallery  (Read 21348 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SapphireGypsy
If it's Nerdy, I'll make it.

Don't make me use my wand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2011 08:33:26 PM »

What a beautiful package. A very lucky partner, I do hope everything is well with our partners and they just forgot to post in their excitement. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ramona Q

There is a space between 'Ramona' and the 'Q'

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2011 09:32:15 PM »

Quaggy - That is a love package. Very nice to have rescue the panda cross stitch and give it to someone who will really enjoy it.

SapphireGypsy - awesome satin stitch!

This gallery is cool! Everyone is doing such interesting and creative needle books.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2011 07:41:22 AM »

My partner received her package awhile back but I have not had any communication with her since she pmed that she had received.  I hope all is well with snapsanddrangons and decided to go ahead and post pictures.

Hoping she liked everything!

Hey Quaggy and everyone else!
I truly love love loved everything that she sent to me, i have been meaning to post photos of it all in the past few day thing at home have been really hard (so and i might be separating, we have been talking a lot about how we have not been talking at all lately.) so please do not think that i didn't love everything thank you send me because i really really loved everything. And your photos are much better than the ones i took! But thank you again for being a wonderful swap partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
Merry Bobbins
making it look easy

I wear safety glasses while sewing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2011 07:48:08 AM »

Awe, thanks Lil Ms. S!! You literally made me blush!!

good!
I have been quilting and sewing for a looooonnnnnnng time, but I have never done a c razy quilt or anything just really funky and cool, which is odd.  that needle book is inspiring!  and really kick ass.  there are so many cool books, the acorn/leaf is genius, the arrested development card, the beautiful bird, others I cannot think of right now- just really great jobs done by every one!  This was my first swap and I really think I picked a good one!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2011 08:34:43 AM »

My partner received her package awhile back but I have not had any communication with her since she pmed that she had received.  I hope all is well with snapsanddrangons and decided to go ahead and post pictures.

Hoping she liked everything!

Hey Quaggy and everyone else!
I truly love love loved everything that she sent to me, i have been meaning to post photos of it all in the past few day thing at home have been really hard (so and i might be separating, we have been talking a lot about how we have not been talking at all lately.) so please do not think that i didn't love everything thank you send me because i really really loved everything. And your photos are much better than the ones i took! But thank you again for being a wonderful swap partner.

Awe hon take care I have sent you a pm.  I knew that something must be going on and life comes first.  We are here if you need a support group.  I hope everything works out for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sparrowarms
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2011 01:40:41 AM »

I received last Thursday (blush) but have spent the weekend very poorly thanks to baby number 2 growing rapidly (morning sickness? 24 hour sickness mesthinks.)

Anyhoo, I'm feeling much better now and so here are the pics of the AMAZING package I got from Calabaza!

First the whole package:

We agreed on 2 food and 3 supply extras and I got some goodies! I love stuff with nuts in so can't wait to crack into these. And the buttons are awesome.

And my amazing, fantastic, fricking awesome needlebook!

I told Calabaza that I'm making over my caravan and making a sewing kit for it and this beauty is what she came up with! I LOVE it!

Thanks for everything Calabaza!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sparrowarms.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/sparrowarms

Anyone interested in a fabric stash swap? PM me if you are!
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2011 08:10:26 AM »

Yay! I'm just so glad you got it, sparrowarms, and liked it  Cheesy

Sorry you're not feeling too well. Morning sickness is no fun. I hope you can enjoy your treats soon. Take care!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2011 02:18:40 PM »

Cute caravan, and I love that acorn and leaves
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2011 06:54:05 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE READ  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

we've hit our mailout deadline! so here are some important notes:

• if you are yet to send out, please contact your allocated organizer with your reason for sending late, and an estimate of when you will be able to send. please also contact your partner with this information
  • if you have not heard from your swap partner, and think they may have gone awol, please let us know asap
  • if your name in the list above does not match up with where you are at in the swap (e.g. if you have sent, and informed your organizer, but your name is still listed in black instead of green) please send a reminder pm - your message may have slipped through the net while i was away looking after my mum.
  • please remember to inform your organizer when you send AND when you receive. it's not practical for us to use the comment threads to keep track of this information

cheers, sweeties! xxx
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011 06:56:01 PM by penelopewaits » THIS ROCKS   Logged

najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2011 08:24:08 AM »

I recieved yesterday from KimmieLynn.
She got my colors just right! And she used the prettiest wool felt. I love it all. A big needle book with vintage leaves and beads (just my style) and a monogram. Then a little travel needle book. And a seam ripper cozy. She mentioned that her hubby is always walking off with the scissors and I made her a scissor cozy, and I mentioned I am always losing my seam ripper so she made me a wrist cozy for mine. I love it. The green and purple look so good together. And i love the buttons.

Thanks for an awesome swap Kimmie.

note I had to hunt for my seam ripper to display it....hahaha no more!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating an Orange Sky in Lightroom
How to Create a Web Photo Gallery
How to Use the Luminance Feature in Lightroom, Part 2
How to Soften Skin in Lightroom
Adjustment Brush in Lightroom
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...