A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,540
Currently Running With Scissors:
688 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 66 Gallery  (Read 39126 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2011 08:08:53 AM »

I recieved from theintermission!
She sent a necklace, bracelet, and some art!

thanks, theintermission!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: February 28, 2011 07:58:40 AM »

Here is a photo of the Audrey Hepburn stenciled shirt I sent to nostephot.  I can't remember what else I sent along with it though...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: February 28, 2011 11:22:11 AM »

Great things!! I especially love that Hepburn stencil - awesome work Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #383 on: February 28, 2011 09:56:33 PM »

I received a couple of packages lately and am getting my photos up before I forget to

Im always so shocked when I see packages out of the US completely loaded with greatness!!  Im looking forward to get back to spoiling more to those out of the us (come next claim!!)  For some reason both of the packages took some time getting to me but im so happy they finally did

Whatshername is in Canada and sent me a great great great scrapbooking package.  Papers, stamps, trims and so many extras!!  I cant believe she sent to much and im looking forward to having such a variety to add to what I already have!!!

Katymai is in england and sent me another fab package!!   Ribbons!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so addicted to ribbons and just love having a huge variety.  Also were beads of so many different shapes colors and sizes.  yarns and a couple of pieces of fabric that she used to protect the whimsesy jar she included ( i never get sick of these.  i take my time and pick out an item one by one)

This is the whimsey jar items.  There are just so many to mention lol

Here is a photo of some of my favorite items

included is a pendulum, a scissor holder (which i have been coveting and wanting forever !!)  the cute fabric and a few other choice items i found really cute.

Im overhwhelmed by both of your boxes!!!  Im looking forward to returning the favor by a great box from me!!  Thank you both so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
whats_her_name
« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2011 06:51:22 AM »

Whatshername is in Canada and sent me a great great great scrapbooking package.  Papers, stamps, trims and so many extras!!  I cant believe she sent to much and im looking forward to having such a variety to add to what I already have!!!

Im overhwhelmed by both of your boxes!!!  Im looking forward to returning the favor by a great box from me!!  Thank you both so much!!!

So glad you like everything - happy scrapbooking!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2011 07:13:46 AM »

I am a Stampin Up Junkie too LOL..I have over 300 sets of stamps  Shocked Grin and really should get back to scrap-booking soon LOL..Miss it but damn it is messy and kids make me crazy. Embarrassed to say I went Dig. and stopped printing pics..Oh, must stop must by snapfish credits...

I am just so sad that I dont have room for a big ol crop table..Tried to talk DH into converting the motorcycle cave ( garage) into my craft area and buy a bigger shed to stow shit in...Umm I have not seen that look ever on his face!! Shhh not a good idea to talk about it again with him
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
whats_her_name
« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2011 07:27:31 AM »

So my mail has been coming at different times, but usually not later than 3:30pm.  So I checked my mail yesterday, nothin'.  This morning was recycling day, so I was taking my stuff down to the curb (in my jammies, in -41 degrees Celsius -- brrrr!!) and when I came back up the steps, I saw some goodies in my mailbox - I totally missed my ninja mailman somehow!!

My goodies from padfoot came, and my kids were in a little tizzy this morning fighting over all the awesomeness.

So my son claimed the monster immediately "because he's blue", and my daughter almost rolled him, 'cuz she wanted it too.  Then she saw the hair clips and claimed them right away by putting them in her hair and declaring that she is wearing them to school today.  (So the picture only shows the 2 that she didn't wear, she's wearing the other 2).  And finally, she tried to claim the adorable owl wallet, but I appealed to her by saying "doesn't mommy get to have anything??"  So I held her off, for now...

So thanks, padfoot, for a great parcel - a little something for everyone (except daddy, but since he's at work, he's unaware...)  lol.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2011 07:30:47 AM »

I am a Stampin Up Junkie too LOL..I have over 300 sets of stamps  Shocked Grin and really should get back to scrap-booking soon LOL..Miss it but damn it is messy and kids make me crazy. Embarrassed to say I went Dig. and stopped printing pics..Oh, must stop must by snapfish credits...

I am just so sad that I dont have room for a big ol crop table..Tried to talk DH into converting the motorcycle cave ( garage) into my craft area and buy a bigger shed to stow shit in...Umm I have not seen that look ever on his face!! Shhh not a good idea to talk about it again with him

lol - too funny!  Well, I don't even want to know how many SU stamp sets I've owned over the years.  I have a giant stampin' studio in my basement for my wedding stationery, and I find that I'm not stamping or scrapbooking as much for personal stuff anymore 'cuz I'm doing it all the time for brides...  I've been slowly clearing out my stuff to have a more reasonable amount of personal stash stuff considering how much I've slowed down...  But even having said that, I still have a TON of stuff!!  Smiley  I should show you a pic of my giant storage unit (built specifically for scrapbookers!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

muddy21
« Reply #388 on: March 11, 2011 02:34:19 PM »

I finally received my long-traveling swap from KatyMai - a little over a month to cross the Atlantic Ocean!  Shocked

My most sincere apologies to KatyMai for taking so long to post these photos.  The package arrived just as I was helping one of my sons extricate himself from some poorly-made 18-year-old decisions...it was a very welcome distraction for me, but sitting at the computer long enough to post photos got lost in the shuffle, I'm sorry to say.   Embarrassed

KatyMai chose my favorite beach glass colors for my goodies and they're just beautiful - but the camera flash kept washing everything out so badly that the photos didn't look like much.  I wanted everyone to see how terrific they are so I kept waiting for sunlight - hah! should have known better, I guess.

I finally did get some this afternoon, even in the rain, so without further ado...

my earring holder (with two pairs of my earrings for display purposes and the pair at the top, which were also part of the package - detailed pic to follow)

and the earrings she sent which are just beautiful with small blue Swarovski crystals above and sea glass beads below...

and, entirely unexpectedly, she also included this wonderful birdie hoopla...

Thank you so much, KatyMai, it was worth every minute of the wait!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #389 on: March 11, 2011 02:41:57 PM »

Love that bird hoopla!  Well worth the wait Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Big, Bouncy Hair
How to Get Sparkly Braids
Alexa Chung Shares Hair Tips
How-to Create a Fishtail Braid
How to Get Perfect Waves For Prom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...