A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 66 Gallery  (Read 37559 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2011 10:23:57 AM »

Such lovely things in the gallery!!  Love the owl pillow and the birds in the trees pillow (I also dislike birds in real life, but they are great as decorations on things!)

I received 2 wonderful packages!

First from Eveamlizya, some TRMack inspired cards!  They are amazing! I'm not sure that I want to send them away.  I might hang at least some on my wall Smiley

She also sent some beads and jewelry findings!

Next, I was lucky enough to receive something from mimiw! A really great crochet project bag with lots of pockets.  She even put some snaps in the handle so I can hang it on something when I'm out and about!  AND a matching zippered pouch, which will be perfect for hooks and stitch markers.  And made out of fabulous fabric! I have a WIP that I will be loading into that bag tonight!

Thanks ladies!  I'm THRILLED!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2011 11:15:49 AM »

Wow..those notecards are absolutely stunning!

I finished up both my claims this morning, so now I am off to the post office to get them sent out to their new homes!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2011 12:19:04 PM »

Those notecards are gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eveamlizya
Lollipop Assassin

Art isn't a hobby...it's a way of LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2011 12:44:59 PM »

Thanks.  I worked pretty hard on them.  The hardest part was getting the colors blended for the backgrounds.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2011 03:52:54 PM »

I've received two awesome items in the last few days. I only just got my internet back yesterday after a week of unplanned outage, so I can finally share the goodies! Grin

First, I received an awesome phoenix from ChrisSews! It's inspired by the peacock one I had on my wist which I thought would be brilliant as a phoenix. And it is!

The fabrics are great (they look like heavy-weight, designer prints!) and it's so nicely made. She even weighted it so the bottom allows it to sit upright! I love it, thank you so much! Grin

Next, I received another something I've wanted for a long time - a coupon organizer! nostephot made this for me and it's going to come in handy so much. My coupons are all over the place right now and I miss out on using them because I forget what I have. Look how cool it is:

I love the fabrics and she even included a brown, fine-point Sharpie so I can personalize the tabs. Very thoughtful. It's going to be such a help, thank you!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2011 04:06:39 PM »

I got an awesome supply package today from luckdragon ! ( thank you, thank you, thank you )

I received a glass cutter, two rolls of copper tape - one straight edge, one wavy edge, and a sheet of copper foil !!

I love it all Smiley Thanks again luckdragon Smiley

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011 04:06:55 PM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2011 05:19:32 PM »

I received and AWESOME tee and tons of goodies from Ma Rut!!
Overview:

Little devil girl customized for Lana...brown hair, brown eyes.  Perfectly stitched!!!

More goodies: plastic flowers, cameos, green glass beads, bracelet blanks (LOVE!), hairclips,and an awesome ring base--see inset

Skull ring with awesome ring base

Thank you so much for spoiling us Ma Rut!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2011 05:40:55 PM »

wow phoenixfiredesigns, you got some really awesome stuff! LOVE that coupon organizer
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
ChrisSews
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2011 05:55:33 PM »

First, I received an awesome phoenix from ChrisSews! It's inspired by the peacock one I had on my wist which I thought would be brilliant as a phoenix. And it is!

The fabrics are great (they look like heavy-weight, designer prints!) and it's so nicely made. She even weighted it so the bottom allows it to sit upright! I love it, thank you so much! Grin

Glad you like your phoenix.  I've had the peacock pattern for awhile now and wanted a reason to make it.  When I saw it on your wist I knew I had to make one for you.  I'm going to have to make myself one sometime as I really liked how this came out.  The body fabric is a felted sweater and the details are from home-dec samples.  So he was reborn from repurposed materials.

Rlynn - I love that owl.  For some reason I really like stuffies made for suiting fabric.

Those tree note cards are fantastic.  I think I'm going to have to WIST them.  Eveamlizya if you ever want to make more I'd love to have you claim me for some. Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
ChrisSews
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2011 05:59:02 PM »

I received from Babalina today. 

She sent me this great shirt.  I love the swallows! 

And she sent some extras...serger thread and a rotary cutter blade.  Both will be put to good use.

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set for Kids/Pets Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Fireworks Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Dusk/Dawn Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Copy Scene
Canon A610/A620: Set for Beach/Snow Scene
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...