Swap name: Crafted Notecards Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MareMare
Sign-up date range: January 3rd -- January 12th, or until full
Date to send item by: Wednesday, February 2nd, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? 18 and olderAdditional requirement: This multi-partner swap is only open to people who have at least 1 completed swap already. Thanks!Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
Lets start the year off with a good stock of notecards on hand! I love having cute cards to send with swap packages, gift with gifts, or perhaps just to use at art and frame or stick on my french memo board and admire! This should be a fairly simple swap and I think that 3 weeks is more than enough time to craft. Shipping should also be fairly cheap.
Groups will be made up of 4 people, so you will be sending to 3 partners within your group. Send at least 5 cards to each of 3 partners, that is a total of 15 cards. Cards should be at least 4 x 6 inches, or a decent size to both decorate and let your partner write some information on when they use them. No envelopes required. Sending additional cards is optional and should be based on partner's preferences (see question in sign-up form)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Crafted Notecards Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country, formatted for shipping:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any Allergies that would prevent you from swapping?
Do you have any Allergens in your household such as pets or cigarette smoke?
Favorite paper crafting techniques to use:
Favorite paper crafting techniques to receive:
Themes you might like to receive (flowers, robots, etc):
Any special holidays or sayings you would like? (Valentine's cards, "Happy Birthday", "Thanks for Swapping")
Do you have a preference for flat postcard style or bi-fold cards?:
Would you like to receive additional cards if your partner is so inclined?
Anything else you would like your partners to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.