A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,510
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - January 2011  (Read 4243 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« on: January 02, 2011 02:01:47 PM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me, gavagai! or ask in the discussion thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363352.0  Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  Cheesy

Gallery for custom made items and other things you receive and want to show: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=364113.0

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gavagai
Sign-up date range: 01/02/11 - 01/31/11
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list, someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if noone claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

...and that's it, basically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizers (gavagai and calluna)

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - January 2011
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (and please mention how old you are if under 18) (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if noone claims for a day or two, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the discussion thread for this swap?:
Do you agree to send a PM to the organizer every time you send or receive and in that PM include the send by date (from the claims list in the second swap post) and the claim itself (to/from/content) in the correct wording from the claims list?:
I understand what I have agreed to do by answering yes to the above questions, and that failure to do so may be reflected in my feedback for the swap (if not please ask me or in the discussion thread before joining):

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: It is ultimately your responsibility to get a claim. You should take another look at your list if it has been up for 24 hours without a claim. You need to make major changes to your list no later than 48 hours after you posted it if you do not have a claim by then. Major changes could include adding a number of new things (that are not similar to the ones on your list already), having a half price sale (allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim) et.c. If you still do not get a claim you need to keep making changes continuously to get a claim. Also, the next time you post your list it is a good idea to start with the same sale that got you a claim the last time. Please people try to keep this swap flowing. I will PM people who seem to stall the swap. This is not to be mean in any way, but we all love a swap that is flowing, right? Let's all do our very best to make it flow!  Smiley

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country!  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop. 

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically somewhere in the $10-$15 range, from a yard to a couple yards (or more) of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, simpler bags, amigurumis, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, kits to learn new crafts... all sorts of things really. Simply put: Put anything (crafting related) on there as long as you get a claim! If you don't get a claim, add things or put them on sale. If you still don't get a claim, have a mega-sale!  Wink If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

Feedback will (ideally) be given on January 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM the organizer and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US. Also, in that PM, you must mention the send by date and the claim (from/to/content) in the correct wording (from the claims list in the second swap post). Example of a correct PM:
I have sent the following claim
Send by January 16
gavagai to calluna - fabric lot #2
/Sara

2. Make sure to PM the organizer and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Lets keep this swap moving, Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a day or two, or the organizer will hunt you down and remind you.  Smiley 5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
6. Lets try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011 02:05:00 PM »

Swappers

Three claims
calluna1
craftaddiction
gavagai
sajona1
thelastkodama

Two claims
bergman2
guacaMolly2

One claim

Claims

bergman to guacaMolly - gold half apron and the invitation stamp
guacaMolly to calluna - 2 custom key fobs
calluna to guacaMolly - the Dover book Silhouette Designs for Artists and Craftspeople
guacaMolly to bergman - the Cupcake wristlet zippered pouch. and the cupcake fabric from your pick 4 section
bergman to sajona - the toddler mittens and the crochet scrubbies
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011 01:35:26 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011 02:07:27 PM »

The first list up is the last list from last month. As soon as you are approved you can go ahead and claim!

I am going to claim
McCall's M4323 uncut bag pattern
Mottled purple fabric
Baby Pirate iron-on patches and the sock pattern from the free category.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts Received: 1

Hello! I live in Peterborough, Ontario Canada. I have 2 cats that love to be  around me so if there is an allergy let me know and I will do my best to keep them contained.

Claim #1
100 % beeswax candles  (tealights) I also have stars so please let me know when you claim.

Claim #2
Clutch with handle. Made of Bridal satin  and is a light turquoise colour, lining is brown.

Claim #4

Pink and black leg warmers. These leg warmers are knitted by me and fit the average size ladys leg. They were knitted with glow in the dark yarn but I have not as of yet seen them glow.

Claim #5

Nice and large half apron made with blue corduroy and brown quilters cotton.

Claim #6
Crochet dish scrubby in two sizes.

Claim #7
Bag of random goodies,  bucket hat, a couple of magnets (could be used for other projects) 4 erasers,  and a bunch od stickers (not pictured here)

Claim #8
Full roll of tulle. 8.5 inches wide by 50 yards long

Claim #9
3 full bottles of acrylic paint. One was opened and used very little others are sealed.  Robins egg blue, Ocean Breeze and Aqua, One claim takes all.

Claim #10
Candle making book, Hard cover.

Claim #11
Invitation stamp

Claim #12
Foam Stamps

Claim #13

Gold half apron. Perfect for crafting or cooking long strings one size fits all.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011 06:45:23 AM »

Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Hello! I live in Peterborough, Ontario Canada. I have 2 cats that love to be around me so if there is an allergy let me know and I will do my best to keep them contained.

Three for one sale!!!!!

Claim #1
100 % beeswax candles  (tealights) I also have stars so please let me know when you claim.

Claim #2
Clutch with handle. Made of Bridal satin  and is a light turquoise colour, lining is brown.

Claim #3
Toddler mittens as you can see they are about 6 inches from tip to end of cuff.

Claim #4

Pink and black leg warmers. These leg warmers are knitted by me and fit the average size ladys leg. They were knitted with glow in the dark yarn but I have not as of yet seen them glow.

Claim #5

Claim #6

Claim #7
Bag of random goodies,  bucket hat, a couple of magnets (could be used for other projects) 4 erasers,  and a bunch od stickers (not pictured here)

Claim #8

Claim #9
3 full bottles of acrylic paint. One was opened and used very little others are sealed.  Robins egg blue, Ocean Breeze and Aqua, One claim takes all.

Claim #10

Claim #11
Invitation stamp

Claim #12
Foam Stamps

Claim #13

Gold half apron. Perfect for crafting or cooking long strings one size fits all.

Claim #14
Pink fingerless gloves. Knitted by me but they are too big for my hands (I have average size ladys hands).

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011 02:09:53 PM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011 07:04:05 AM »

I'll claim the gold half apron and the invitation stamp. Smiley

----------------------------------------------
Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 2
And counting this claim I am:
Claim #1 / 0 not sent yet / 0 in transit / 0 received

Scroll down for NEW items added!!

Pick Two: Pick THREE!

Custom Items:
I can make you a custom travel tissue pack or key fob-- matching or not, each would be 1/2 a claim. You could claim two fobs, two tissue packs, one of each, or one of either and something else from this list. Lots of designer fabrics available to choose from, any fabric you see here and more.

Strawberry oilcloth makeup/travel zippered bag-- this one is not topstitched

Reusable lunch bag! Outer is a nice natural colored canvas, the inner lining is a vintage white and yellow checkered pattern. Aqua button and pink and blue ribbon closure, I can give measurements if you'd like! This is one of my creations as I'm trying to find a lunch bag I like.

Vintage Apron~~pink with patterned trim.

Vintage Apron~~ Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery.

Travel tissue packs (tissue included).

Michael Miller Carnival Flowers w/stripes or yellow, aqua and lime, lotus blossom, Sandi Henderson Henna Garden, Pink & White John Deere, Amy Butler Morning Glory, Butterflies, Lavender Flowers. Also available but not pictured: turquoise/chocolate brown damask (3)

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

10 15 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Vintage coin rolls, about 60 total

Light green mystery fabric! It's not cotton, kind of thick and silky feeling. 1 yard, 42" width

Pick 4! (Or pick one from pick two and two from here)
All fabric is cotton unless otherwise noted.

1 skein novelty yarn

Burgandy fabric, home decorator's weight 31" x 27"

Blue and yellow stripes, home decorator's weight 29" x 17"

Cupcake designer fabric remnant, 8" x 44"

Assorted remnants, orange and white flower print is 26" x 35", Bright multi-colored shapes is 8" x 44", Purple flowers is 10.5" x 38" -- All for 1/4 claim

Pink and brown John Deere patchwork remnant 27" x 44"

Dark flowers remnant 14" x 26"

Scrap pack lot; most are cotton, the purple and orange pieces on the right are like a crushed velour, and the houndstooth is satiny.

Dark green velour (18" x 36") and gold with swirls (10" x 14") Both for 1/4 claim

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011 06:33:04 AM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011 01:11:51 PM »

*bump* new things added!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011 11:21:40 AM »

I would like 2 custom key fobs -- that's really all I need!  Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0

I have a dog in my household but do not smoke.

I offer:
Pick 1 --
Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_01Jul10_101_7898.JPG

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7370.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_17Jan10_101_7369.JPG[/img]

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1071.JPG
]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1075.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/100_1082.JPG

Dover imagery book: Silhouette Designs for Artists and Craftspeople

Dover clipart book: Classic Border Designs by Twentieth-Century Masters

Dover clipart book: Florid Victorian Ornament

Pick 2 --

- Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not made by me, I picked it up in a yard sale full of vintage linens.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_04Oct10_embrd.jpg

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have rotted away. (good for altered art, probably not good for making a license plate purse!)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_30Sep10_101_8020.JPG

- Embossing supplies - half bottle of Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Sep10_101_7973.JPG

- mystery grab-bag of 4-5 unusual rubber stamps (very fine details, non-cutesy). I just don't have the photo-uploading in me today.  Embarrassed

- hanging "Love" sign - brushed aluminum laminate samples covered on one side with a canvas paper, linked with large bails. Hanging from a wire, but I can replace the wire with bails if you prefer. I can also add another section (or as many as you like) with a photo or photos you send me. The whole thing folds up easily.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Nov10_101_8068.JPG

Mini box - made from a cereal box, decorated with paper, fabric and ribbon, with a magnetic closure.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Jan11_101_8255.JPG

- ~14 yards of plarn - all white with black writing

Pick 3 --

- sticker lot. metallic greetings, old-fashioned style scrapbook sayings, woodsy alphabet, and polka-dot alphabet on cork base

- 10 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal (these came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07Sep10_101_7977.JPG

- faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

- 9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

- Barbie pasties
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Dec09_101_6592.JPG

Free with any claim: "whore" cross-stitch bookmark, made for a swap but the intended recipient disappeared.  Sad
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_07091009.JPG
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011 10:10:18 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
calluna
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011 10:01:41 PM »

Bump!

I added plarn and Dover books!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
guacaMolly
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011 05:43:45 AM »

I'd love the Dover book Silhouette Designs for Artists and Craftspeople!

Claims (Outstanding) I am Allowed: 2
And counting this claim I am:
Claim #2 / 1 not sent yet / 0 in transit / 0 received

Pick One
*~And one pick 4 item~*

Cupcake wristlet zippered pouch. Robert Kaufman cupcake print with Michael Miller dot coordinating fabric. 3 inner pockets for your cards, cash and lip balm. All layers are interfaced for stability. I made one of the outer panels upside down!

Pick Two:

Custom Items:
I can make you a custom travel tissue pack or key fob-- matching or not, each would be 1/2 a claim. You could claim two fobs, two tissue packs, one of each, or one of either and something else from this list. Lots of designer fabrics available to choose from.

Cotton webbing choices

Fabric choices

Strawberry oilcloth makeup/travel zippered bag-- this one is not topstitched, but the zipper works well.

Reusable lunch bag! Outer is a nice natural colored canvas, the inner lining is a vintage white and yellow checkered pattern. Aqua button and pink and blue ribbon closure, I can give measurements if you'd like! This is one of my creations as I'm trying to find a lunch bag I like.

Lot of vintage decorative keys. THREE of the large key pictured, six of the small ones.

Vintage Aprons. Pink with patterned trim pockets, yellow-orange gingham with hand stitched details and roses with a scalloped edge. Roses would fit a small-medium, the others are one size fits all. Each is 1/2 claim.

10 15 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3.

Vintage coin rolls, about 60 total

Light green mystery fabric! It's not cotton, kind of thick and silky feeling. 1 yard, 42" width

Pick 4! (Or pick one from pick two and two from here)
All fabric is cotton unless otherwise noted.

1 skein novelty yarn

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. Seems to be good quality thick cotton or light canvas. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

Burgandy fabric, home decorator's weight 31" x 27"

Blue and yellow stripes, home decorator's weight 29" x 17"

Cupcake designer fabric remnant, 8" x 44"

Assorted remnants, orange and white flower print is 26" x 35", Bright multi-colored shapes is 8" x 44", Purple flowers is 10.5" x 38" -- All for 1/4 claim

Pink and brown John Deere patchwork remnant 27" x 44"

Dark flowers remnant 14" x 26"

Scrap pack lot; most are cotton, the purple and orange pieces on the right are like a crushed velour, and the houndstooth is satiny.

Dark green velour (18" x 36") and gold with swirls (10" x 14") Both for 1/4 claim

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011 06:38:12 AM »

I would like to claim the Cupcake wristlet zippered pouch. and the cupcake fabric from your pick 4 section

Claims made so far: 2nd
Sendouts Sent: 1

Hello! I live in Peterborough, Ontario Canada. I have 2 cats that love to be around me so if there is an allergy let me know and I will do my best to keep them contained.

Now Pick Two Claims!!!

Claim #1
100 % beeswax candles  (tealights) I also have stars so please let me know when you claim.

Claim #2
Clutch with handle. Made of Bridal satin  and is a light turquoise colour, lining is brown.

Claim #3
Toddler mittens as you can see they are about 6 inches from tip to end of cuff.

Claim #4

Claim #5

Claim #6

Claim #7
Bag of random goodies,  bucket hat, a couple of magnets (could be used for other projects) 4 erasers,  and a bunch od stickers (not pictured here)

Claim #8

Claim #9
3 full bottles of acrylic paint. One was opened and used very little others are sealed.  Robins egg blue, Ocean Breeze and Aqua, One claim takes all.

Claim #10

Claim #11

Craft magazine
Claim #12
Foam Stamps

Claim #13

craft magazine

Claim #14
Pink fingerless gloves. Knitted by me but they are too big for my hands (I have average size ladys hands).

Claim # 15

Craft Magazine

Claim # 16

Big Piece of fun fur perfect for teddy bears.
Approxamatly 44  by 37 inches

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011 06:34:03 AM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make DIY Sunscreen Lotion Bars
Insanely Eye-Catching Nail Art You Can Pull Off in Just 3 Steps
How to Contour for Long, Lean Faces
Is Tinted Brow Gel Worth It?
How to Get Selena Gomez’s Red Carpet Look
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...