Hooray!! It feels so good when people like your stuff!
So I guess I'll give a vague little mini-tutorial in response to the questions about the bracelet. In her post, Cockatiel didn't give a tutorial so I kind of figured it out from the pic. I basically did a double crochet rectangle, 4 chains across (I don't remember what size the hook was - medium sized...). Then I attached beads to it by doing this:
1. Cut a loooooong piece of wire. I had to cut 4 pieces cause I underestimated how much it would need. There's got to be like 10 metres of wire in that thing.
2. Attach it to one end of the bracelet and thread it through one of the crocheted "holes", back to front.
3. Thread the wire with the bead you want.
4. Take the end and thread it front to back, "sewing" the bead onto the wire form. It helps if you match bigger beads to bigger holes cause they won't stick out so much that way.
5. I made the attachment part by arranging jump rings in a pyramid: 4 connected to each chain of the bracelet's width on both ends, then 3 in the next row, then 2, then 1. I used a claspy thing to close it. Not a lobster clasp, the other kind whose scientific name I'm not familiar with.
If you're going to attempt this, make sure you're not in a hurry. I probably put like 4-5 hours of work into it. The crochet part took 20 mintues but the beads take FOR-EV-ER.
If you have any other questions, or if that's not clear, feel free to ask!